News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Reverse-Headscissor

Started by Ronald_Frump, 17-Oct-12, 02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

"Talk to the buns, Girlfriend!"...... ::)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

RBAP

Cute buns.

Grem

I am here so you know what comes now...  ;D

Yes, yes I want her to marry me.  ;)

Ronald_Frump

Does her name start with a "C" and end with an "E"...........?

Christine, Charmaine, Carrie, Connie........I know I'm getting warm! ;D

Thanks, K+
  •  

RBAP

Ah, Chloe... beautiful smile, deadly legs!
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: outatime

Grem

RBAP I just have to ask if you have the video in which Chloe just dominates Summer. I'm quite embarresed this and a bunch of other videos are missing in my collection and the website has a lot of issues lately. Oh and I gotta post pics of course to please the eyes.

Ronald_Frump

Thanks Grem....karma upped! ;D
  •  

Matey

Hot squeezes.. thanks, guys. Chloe makes for such a fine Squeeze Queen, definitely best Lus@ girl imo
  •  

RBAP

Quote from: Grem on 19-Oct-12, 04:59 PM
RBAP I just have to ask if you have the video in which Chloe just dominates Summer.

I have some clips and videos of Chloe vs. Summer, not sure if it's what you're looking for. I'll upload them and send you a private message.
  •  

Grem

Oh I got the best of 5 battle and Smother this already so maybe others want it but I got those two already.

RBAP

Quote from: Grem on 19-Oct-12, 06:59 PM
Oh I got the best of 5 battle and Smother this already so maybe others want it but I got those two already.

I've uploaded some new stuff in the Videos section. I hope it's useful to you.
I have the best of 5 battle but I don't think I have Smother, would be really thankful if you could share.
Cheers!
  •  

Grem

QuoteI've uploaded some new stuff in the Videos section. I hope it's useful to you.
I have the best of 5 battle but I don't think I have Smother, would be really thankful if you could share.
Cheers!

Bad news. I have the Smother this video on my desktop PC, that is about 700km away. Working aboard has some little downsites. So I can post it when I visit back home.

SPOILER:

I actually dislike uploading videos in which Chloe is losing that's why I don't have it up somewhere, yet.  :P

RBAP

Quote from: Grem on 20-Oct-12, 02:49 AM
I actually dislike uploading videos in which Chloe is losing that's why I don't have it up somewhere, yet.  :P

I agree, Chloe should win every time.  ;D
  •  

DR

Quote from: RBAP on 20-Oct-12, 02:51 AM
I agree, Chloe should win every time.  ;D

If you guys don't mind, let me rephrase this a little:

"Chloe should win every time, however when it is Summer kicking her ass, that is okay too."  ;D

I have somewhere (and I'm sure you guys have it too) a few clips, where Chloe and Summer joined forces in a tag team match and destroyed the other two girls. That was fun to watch!
  •  

Grem

Quote from: DR on 20-Oct-12, 11:35 AMI have somewhere (and I'm sure you guys have it too) a few clips, where Chloe and Summer joined forces in a tag team match and destroyed the other two girls. That was fun to watch!

I know there are like 3 matches in which they team up and I got only one.  :'(