News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Warning Emails from MEGA

Started by Fresh P, 29-Nov-14, 02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fresh P

Has anyone else been getting these? I've received two emails over the last couple of weeks, kinda got me worried a little bit. I don't want to be forced to use another uploader.

My video links will be removed after 30 days
  •  

voayer

•  

gbs1

Yeah!!!! I've been getting a coupl of those too!! That's why I started to upload my Stuff only on HQ here now and not the other forum S##f....

and the very annoying thing too, is that when you get one of these emails and you then click on the Link that Mega has sent you - It does not "Show" which file has been taken down? or which file is in question....?????

I'm kinda worried too....:-\
  •  

Fresh P

Quote from: gbs1 on 29-Nov-14, 11:31 AM
Yeah!!!! I've been getting a coupl of those too!! That's why I started to upload my Stuff only on HQ here now and not the other forum S##f....

and the very annoying thing too, is that when you get one of these emails and you then click on the Link that Mega has sent you - It does not "Show" which file has been taken down? or which file is in question....?????

I'm kinda worried too....:-\

After some investigating I have managed to find the files in question. One was from a link I posted here from a month ago and another link from the other forum in the VIP section, which was posted in June.

Looks like i'll be exclusively posting in HQ from now on.
My video links will be removed after 30 days
  •  

Ronald_Frump

I normally use MEGA for HQ and mirrorcrator/depositfiles for public.....and yes, I have had ONE warning from MEGA :o
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: karo70bogy on 29-Nov-14, 04:22 PM

Two more warnings, and your account will get terminated.

Which is why MEGA is now reserved exclusively for HQ.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

DR

Yup, I've got a warning from MEGA, as well. It most definitely is a good idea to use it exclusively for HQ. That doesn't really guarantee anything, but is a bit safer.
  •  

gbs1

Ok, seems like it's only just sstarted happening lately then? Just to also be on the safe side: I created ANOTHER Mega account under a new email address. So the files that I am posting now are uploaded to the new account. So at worst, if the mega account gets terminated - then it will only be this one and not the other one with a zillion files?? (Unless they go by your ip?)
Thanks for all your ideas about other filehosts and suggestions...workarounds...etc..
lets see! Hq all the way..!!!!! 
  •  

DR

I think that this thread should be moved to HQ.  ;)
  •  

deftonez

its ever since that keri incident...like she went and filed for everybody..i got a lot that i had to take down too....i think 7 at once...so only hq for me
  •  

Stephend05

Hmmm all my public files are done on mega. Any advice from the mods? HQ merge?
  •  

atclogin

Quote from: deftonez on 01-Dec-14, 02:00 PM
its ever since that keri incident...like she went and filed for everybody..i got a lot that i had to take down too....i think 7 at once...so only hq for me

the keri incident?
  •  

gingerslayer

Ahh, so that's what happened to RBAP's mega account.

Would anyone happen to have any of the videos he posted for re-upload?
  •  

femwars

Hmmm, im assuming i can reply to this one here and hopefully not step on anyones toes in doing so. Erm...i was lucky enough to be able to get some of the stuff RBAP uploaded (mainly the apl stuffs) so yeah...may be able to repost some bits if thats any help? I wouldnt know quite where to start though as i have a fair few of them...i wouldnt know which ones to reup. Make sense? Apologies if i shouldnt have posted this here.
  •  

Randy

The same with me. Warning only for tcw, so I deleted all links. I have to look for another option
  •