News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Celebrity Mixed Wrestling Match: Jessica Alba vs Charlie Sheen

Started by Judge DR3DD, 29-Oct-12, 01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins?

Jessica Alba
15 (88.2%)
Charlie Sheen
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Judge DR3DD

I've seen some fem-fem celebrity matches so decided to go for a mixed one. Let's say this is Charlie Sheen from a year back, in his worst condition he has ever been and drug-addict state vs a Jessica Alba that was in her prime.

Charlie Sheen is 5''9 and 165lbs
Jessica Alba is 5''6 1/2 and 127lbs

I know Sheen is bigger in size, but don't forget that Jessica Alba is in great shape while Sheen isn't. I also think she learned fighting moves for Dark Angel. I think Sheen might take it tho but I could be proven wrong.

•  

Judge DR3DD

•  

Judge DR3DD

•  

Ronald_Frump

I've gone for Alba, because IIRC Sheen was in a bit of a mess, recently.........80's prime Sheen would have won IMHO.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Judge DR3DD

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 30-Oct-12, 03:49 PM
I've gone for Alba, because IIRC Sheen was in a bit of a mess, recently.........80's prime Sheen would have won IMHO.

80's prime-Sheen would have destroyed her with ease. That's why I chose this version of Sheen, how do you think she will win tho?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Any way she wants to......that guy's a mental and physical wreck. Maybe body kicks.
  •  

Judge DR3DD

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 30-Oct-12, 05:43 PM
Any way she wants to......that guy's a mental and physical wreck. Maybe body kicks.

It's a wrestling match so no kicks allowed, or punches. Remember that she is skinny, but I'm just thinking what holds will she use to win...
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: 007 on 30-Oct-12, 05:46 PM

It's a wrestling match so no kicks allowed, or punches. Remember that she is skinny, but I'm just thinking what holds will she use to win...

Sorry, I forgot the rules. In that case, its armbar, kimura, keylock, rear-naked choke, triangle choke, arm triangle, dragon sleeper, north-south choke........did I miss any?
  •  

Judge DR3DD

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 30-Oct-12, 06:42 PM
Quote from: 007 on 30-Oct-12, 05:46 PM

Sorry, I forgot the rules. In that case, its armbar, kimura, keylock, rear-naked choke, triangle choke, arm triangle, dragon sleeper, north-south choke........did I miss any?

How would she submit him via triangle? Are her legs even strong enough because they look skinny.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: 007 on 30-Oct-12, 06:58 PM

How would she submit him via triangle? Are her legs even strong enough because they look skinny.

With the correct technique, no problem

Most womens' legs > mens' carotid arteries

•  

Judge DR3DD

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 30-Oct-12, 07:11 PM
Quote from: 007 on 30-Oct-12, 06:58 PM

With the correct technique, no problem

Most womens' legs > mens' carotid arteries

What about a reverse? Would he tap or could he escape that?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: 007 on 30-Oct-12, 07:15 PM

What about a reverse? Would he tap or could he escape that?

No, its a KO hold.
  •  

RBAP

•  

sleepinbin

when sheen was at his low point and a physical wreck, alba could win by whatever she wanted... he'd likely find himself tossed around and scissored ruthlessly before being smothered under that ass...
  •