News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Results from my Misterpoll account

Started by gh122, 29-Oct-12, 05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gh122

Vs. McKayla Maroney

McKayla wears an athletic top and tights as she wrestles in the gym in front of a medium sized audience. She proves to be stronger than you and wins at arm wrestling. She flexes her muscles and proceeds to dominate you with lots of holds that twist and contorted your body in extremely painful unnatural positions causing you to scream out your submissions on the top of your lungs! She submits you with headscissors taunting "You giving up already? " "does this hurt wimp? Well you haven't seen anything yet. I'm gonna make it so you can't even walk for a month! You'll be crawling out of here if you're lucky!" Mckayla forces you to admit you're weaker than her, flexes and poses over you, then has a photo shoot with the beaten up you, her victory mounted on tomorrow's magazine covers and papers. Your left broken and bruised bones, a knocked out crying mess in need of medical attention.

When asked about the fight Mckayla responds "That was fun, the more he screamed the more of a rush it gave me. This was a definite nice supplement to my training and conditioning program. And I'll definitely be doing this again it was a blast! Course it'll be hard to find a bigger wimp then this guy. I heard his buddy is already backing down and wimping out after he saw what I did to him on the wrestling mats! " I guess I'm gonna have to force his sorry wimp ass onto the mat" She says with a giggle!
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

gh122

Another great answer from ass kicked by girls!

Vs. Kourtney Kardashian

Kourtney wears a bikini at the pool when she encounters the guy for a street fight. When she sees him Kourtney chuckles and rolls her eyes. She's a little stronger than him and in an arm wrestling match she wins in a matter of seconds. During the fight Kourtney beats him down bad with a plethora of strikes such as punches elbows and some vicious knees to the body and head all awhile weakening him with some tight headscissors rib breaking body scissors triangle chokes and some intense smother with her ample breasts and ass! She laughs at u when she has u screaming out submissions telling you to "scream louder for me bitch!" And threatening to break your arm and laughing at your pleads for her to stop and begging her for mercy. She knocks him out with a headscissor and facesit.

She whips the sweat from her head as she sits on his face and says "this fucker was such a wimp ass pussy I'm surprised I'm even sweating this much" It sure was fun though, I'm gonna have to whip his tears of my ass I suppose too! maybe I'll beat his friends ass next he looks like a little pussy bitch wimp too! Kourntey slaps him until he cries, crushes his face with her butt and finally poses, flexes and cheers over his beaten body. He's left with broken and bruised bones, a knocked out crying mess in need of medical attention.

When asked about the fight Kourtney responds "This was wayyyyy fun and a decent workout at the same time I'm gonna have to do this again so even more of my friends can watch!"
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

gh122

Two more fantastic essays!

Vs. Shawn Johnson

Shawn wears a bikini as a medium sized audience watches her wrestle on the beach,  she's a lot stronger than her male opponent and beats him arm wrestling and leg wrestling. She flaunts her body and flexes her muscles at him. During the match she puts the poor guy through the ringer literally with a wide variety of holds and some devastating submission holds that dislocate limbs and causes extreme pain to the point that she has him vomiting because the extreme pain! She puts him out with a super intense reverse headscissor that had him screaming for his life! Only to sit on his face until he violently passes out. She poses over him, flexes and cheers. He's left with broken and bruised bones, a knocked out crying mess in need of medical attention. Shawn responds to the media by saying "I wanted to prove that a physically superior female could take on and destroy a untrained cocky guy with ease and To inspire other girls that they can be superior to guys despite their size!"

Vs. Elizabeth Olsen

Elizabeth wears a tank top and jeans as a small audience watches her engage a guy in a street fight at a park. She's a lot stronger than him. She lands a impressive array of very accurate strikes with some hard kicks and vicious headlock punches and knees to the body. She also weakens him with some tight standing headscissors and brutally punches and elbows his body causing him to cry and scream between her vice like squeezing! During the match she taunts "Here to fight or cry you're wimpy eyes out" "answer me u fuck wad or I'm gonna drag u out in front of that busy restaurant Window so even more people can watch me beat your ass and see how much of a pussy u are " "scream cry, and beg for mercy all u want, but I'm not stoping until u run out of tears or pass out! " have a face full of ass pussy boy" she says with a confident chuckle! She finishes u with a facesit laughing at your muffled crying while she puts your knocked out teeth in her pocket. "I think I will keep these as a souvenir and make a necklace or bracelet with them!" She says with a confident grin! She flexes and poses over her opponent who has suffered broken and bruised bones, is a knocked out crying mess in need of medical attention. He's also emotionally and mentally beat and traumatized! When harassed by the paparazzi Elizabeth dismissively states "Another peace of shit mugger put in his place what can I say"

•  

gh122

A fantastic answer from the 1960s era poll!

Some punk tabloid writer is taking every opportunity to heckle Famke Janssen in the press. He says she's too old now and nowhere near as hot as she used to be. He thinks she should move aside and let someone less ancient take over on screen. After writing a particularly scathing piece, he gets an email from Famke. It says

"Dear sir,
I've really been enjoying your writing. I'd like to invite you to do an exclusive interview with me tonight. We better do it at my place, seeing as I'm so old and going out is such a hassle for me ;)
PS: Bring your swimsuit.
<3 Famke.

The reporter shows up at the house and finds Famke in a silk nightgown. She's friendly and charming, offering him a drink, and grinding up against him. Despite everything he's written about her, he has to admit she's very turned on. After a while she says "let's go swimming," and drops the nightgown, to reveal a dark red bikini underneath. He has to admit, seeing her up close and personal, her body is tight, her skin is perfect, and at 6,0' tall, she's more than a little intimidating. He follows her to the pool and tries to sit in a lounging chair.

"I said, let's go swimming," Famke says, commandingly.
"Let me ask you some questions first," he says.
"Swimming first. Come on. It'll be fun."

She pulls at his arm, and he starts to realize Famke is strong. Very strong. He starts pulling back with all his might, but she easily yanks him up to his feet and throws him over her shoulder.

"What the fuck," he protests.
"What, you thought I was too old to throw you around like a school boy? We're going swimming, and that's final," she says, tossing him into the pool and diving in after him. 

In his short time in the pool with Famke, she makes a game out of pushing his head underneath the water, and making him drink it. A few times, she pins him against the wall of the pool and knees him in the stomach. Even with the resistance of the water, her kicks still sting quite a bit. But he feels truly helpless when she wraps her long legs around him, pulls his head into her chest, and swims around the pool, keeping him trapped in a bodyscissors.

"Why aren't you fighting back," Famke asks, dragging his helpless body around in the water, "are you afraid to hurt an old lady? Afraid I'm too frail?"

He struggles to get away but soon realizes it's hopeless. Through choking breaths, he gasps. "I'm s-sorry Ms. Janssen. You're not old. You're still hot and talented."

"You think so," she smiles.

She climbs out of the pool, dragging him with her by the hair. Exhausted, he collapses on the concrete and she kneels over him, still holding his hair, looking down into his eyes.

"You don't really think I'm old and ugly, right?" she asks.
He nods.
"You think I'm hot."
He nods.
She reaches down and feels his crotch.
"You want to fuck me right now don't you."
There's no point in lying. She's got her hand on his erect penis. Again, he nods.
She laughs.
"So if you think I'm hot, and you want to fuck me, why do you write the things you write?"
"I'm so sorry. Please let me go," he begs, "I'll take it all back."
"You will? Promise?"
He nods. "I'll write a whole series of new pieces on how awesome you are. Just please let me go."
"Oh good," she says. "I'm glad."
He sighs in relief, thinking this is over, but she grabs his crotch tight and refuses to let go. Soon he's crying.
"Just remember, I can do this anytime I want. And if you don't make this right, I will."
She pulls him by the hair into her breasts and laughs as his tears stain her skin.
He blacks out. Later he wakes up in Famke's driveway, bruised and sore. There's a car waiting for him and a post-it note pinned to his head. He takes it off and reads it.
"Looking forward to reading your upcoming article about me. Get it on the stands by next week, or we'll have to go swimming again."
The driver of the car walks up to him.
"I'm to take you home sir," the driver says.
"Okay. I live about twenty minutes east of here in..."
"I know where to go, sir."
"You do?"
"Yes sir. Ms. Janssen knows where you live."
  •  

gh122

Couple more really good ones from ass kicked by girls

Vs. Amber Heard & Blake Lively

They take turns pounding you into oblivion with punches elbows kicks and some vicious takedowns and ground and pounds. Along with some intense scissors both reverse standing both body and neck as well as some intense camel clutching and neck breaking triangle chokes! By the end they have you crying, pleading and begging for their mercy as they laugh and mock your crying and wiping blood and tears from your face and tasting and mocking you more on how much they love the taste and how they can't get enough of it! Blake also drags u by the hair to hear you scream some more while Amber stomps and punches you. They finish you off by spanking you. Blake sits on the back of hour head forcing your face into Amber's butt while they laugh at your Muffled screaming and crying and thrashing about begging them to stop!

Vs. Helen Flanagan

She lures you back to her hotel room in the mood for beating someone up. She wears lingerie and proved to be a lot stronger than you. She intimidates you by grinding up against you and then pointing and laughing at you. She puts you through pure misery applying painful excruciating holds and some vicious punches that drop you instantly! Some nasty head cranks and some rib breaking body triangles and hard knees to your body! She takes great delight in your misery laughing and asking you how each hold feels as she terrorizes you all over her hotel room until she has you screaming and begging for mercy.

She has you propped up on the window sill with the window open has she facesits you into oblivion causing you to scream out in desperation every time she lets up to give you some air! She laughs and says "look at all those people down there listening to your sobs and screaming" "hope you know that every time you scream and cry for help everybody looks up and sees that its a girl that is beating you up! And they just smile and point!" She says with a chuckle! She even sees some teenage boys looking timid and yells "hey I just kicked this guy's ass wanna hear him cry and scream" she pounds you hard in the stomach breaking ribs you let out a blood chilling scream bawling your eyes out as well. She parks her ass down hard on your face to shut you up. The boys run off looking scarred out of their wits.  She laughs and yells "yeah you better run you fucking pussies!" as she grinds you down until you can't take anymore and are out cold!
  •  

gh122

All thanks to brainbarn, envisioning a possible fight with Mckayla Maroney wearing a bikini and thong in an mma match.

Lining up to face Mckayla she has a cold impersonal stare. You are a thing to her. You fight her in a private club with a large audience. In regards to why the fight happens I could see this taking place as a personal challenge for her. Overall empowerment. Before the fight she rubs some cream or lotion on her inner thighs to prevent chafing from your stubble beard.

I can see her looking up at you cautiously.  She is very confident in herself but is still concerned about the size difference and your overall mass.  At first I can see her attempting to push you or maybe testing you with a kick or something.  You will be intimidated and like really really nervous.  And she will see this. 

I think the next stage of the match will happen very quickly.  You will hardly know what has happened but will be flat on your back, probably getting flipped as she uses her superior lower body strength to her advantage.  I can see her straddling you, but here she may face some frustration from you.  I mean, you will be totally on the defensive dude, but it does look like you have strong arms but you will be using these to protect your head and face and it will take her a lot of effort to pry them apart.  In the meantime she will more than likely be striking you wherever she can get you on the face or head.  I can definitely see her getting very frustrated and rolling her eyes as she tries to restrain your arms.  Eventually though you will tire and weaken and she will be able to subdue them, probably pinning them under her knees.  And then she would just open up totally on your face dude with strikes before pinning your head between her thighs.

I can see her doing one of two things at this point.  I personally think she will use this opportunity to rest because It would have taken her a lot of effort to get you to this point.  So I can see her holding you down in a tight pin with your head trapped deeply between her thighs while she arches her back and fixes her hair or simply holds your wrists down firmly to the mat beside her ankles.  You will be breathing heavily, your chest heaving up and down, your eyes wide and delirious looking.  You will probably also be bleeding by the nose or the mouth or maybe even other places on your face at this point. 

Basically, dude you will be unable to continue, and I think here she will demand your submission.  Alternatively, whoever is monitoring the match would probably also step in and stop it at this point.  This is only one scenario.  I could also see you submitting to a headscissor.  In any case, you will lose the match by submission and I think the deciding factors will be her superior speed, flexibility, lower body strength and over all superior athleticism.

She is cold throughout the whole match.

The fight ends with your submission or fight stoppage from the monitor of the match.  she may show signs of frustration: eyes rolling, sighs, gritting teeth........  She humiliates you by perhaps stating the obvious like "eww... you're bleeding" or "Stop whimpering..." You're left completely emasculated, possibly whimpering or even crying. When addressing the media after the fight she could say something like, "He was a very big guy, but I was confident I could defeat him."
  •  

gh122

One of the best stories yet, an ass kicking from Arianny Celeste courtesy ass kicked by girls

A small audience watches Arianny wearing mma gear as she fights you in a caged mma matchup. She proves to be a lot stronger than you and tries to intimidate you by flaunting her body, making fun of yours and flexing her muscles.

Arianny wants to test her fighting skills and is confident she can beat a untrained out of shape guy. Especially one who has bad mouthed her saying "no way a ring card girl could beat me"

"Well ready to get beat up?" She asks you with a smile. you touch gloves and and she comes out with a flying knee that nearly gets you but you move out of the way. She throws a outside thigh kick that lands hard followed up by a right hand that lands above your eye which sends you back and she quickly lands another inside thigh kick just above the left knee that has you hurt and pain begins to throb. She quickly lands a left hook right hand combo which stunned you and you try and counter with a right of your own but she is out of your punching range and fast on her feet.

You go for a high kick but she grabs your leg and sweeps your other leg for the takedown and easily gets the mount position. She forces your head down with her left hand trying to measure you for a hard right but you have your hands in a frantic panic. She starts to punch your body hard taking some of the wind out of you, and quickly lands a few solid punches to your face. You try and buck her off but its no use, her body position is to good but you manage to turn and giver her your back which then she flattened you out withe a rear named choke which has you tapping instantly!

"Well well you thought ypu couldn't lose to a girl eh" she says delightfully. " Get your punk ass up. I don't give a shit if you tapped out I'm far from done with u!" You square up again and throw some wild punches at her she ducks under then lands a solid body shot and another good knee to the body which has you wince in pain she circles around you and throws another quick left and right that connect good. She even laughs at you and says "keep your hands up closer to your face chubs are you that scared of my kicks?" At this point you are scarred of her big time but didn't want her to know it.

"Well looks like that eye is almost shut. Out of nowhere she lands a head kick that clips you sending you back to the cage and she goes in for the kill with a huge haymaking left that you block and then you clinch up against the cage with her holding on for dear life. You try and hold her but her strength is overwhelming and you can feel her getting the advantage in leverage. She creates enough distance and lands a left elbow which stuns you and she quickly locks up a Thai plum with her hands wrapped around your head and delivers a massive knee to your face making you collapse to the floor instantly she keeps on you by raining down hammer fists, massive knees to your body and ax kicks to your back causing you to scream in pain! Shut up she says" as she punches you in the back of the head. "What's that? You crying now? Huh you crying like a little bitch? Get the fuck over here!" She drags you by the hair across to the other side of the cage while you continue to bawl your eyes out pleading for her to stop!  "See that camera pussy? This is going online later tonight for the world to see" she says with a gleeful voice! You say "please don't do that Arianny I learned my lesson " you say in a begging sobbing voice. "I don't give a shit your gonna admit that a ring card girl beat your ass! Say high to your friends bitch" she says while holding your head by the hair and between her legs in a standing scissor! You quiver and sob some more. "I mean it pussy say high to your parents too! And say Arianny Celeste beat my ass and made me her little bitch boy"

You say "please Arianny please" with a quivering sobbing voice "don't. Make me say that I beg of you!" "Fine" she replies! And starts squeezing you hard between her legs then lets go still holding you by the hair and tackles you to the floor in a intense breast  smother as you cry harder and engulfed by her ample breasts!  You struggle and thrash some but she has you so beaten up that its no use because you are completely spent! She has you almost out and stands over you admiring her work. She sees that you are still moving and breathing a little so she plants her perfect ass on your face smothering and grinding until you are completely out and no longer moving! She keeps smothering you for bit and gets up and looks down at you and says "asshole. teach you to talk shit about me or any other girl for that matter! Fucking pussy!" As she flicks sweat from her brow at you as she exits the cage.

Your left with broken and bruised bones, a knocked out crying mess in need of medical attention. Afterwards Arianny says "It was fun just as I thought it would be and any other shit talking average Joe's out there want to step in the cage with me I'll kick the shit out of them as well, but I imagine they'll all be to scared now, after they see what I did to that pussy boy!"
  •  

gh122

If you thought the Ellen Page fight was unexpected wait until you read this beat down from Jamie Lynn Spears!

Jaime wears a t-shirt and jeans.

Jaime sees you at the park beach after hearing that you are the one who's harassing her friends. She approaches you and pushes you down to the ground.  You get up and in shock that this girl really wants to fight you. "Come on right now let's go you and me" she says sternly! So you stand up and rush at her she smiles and duke your punch and throws her knees into your side causing you to collapse to the ground in a heap of pain. She follows up with a kick to your ribs and a punch to your head grabbing your hair and kneeing the side of your head mercilessly until you are partially out. You come to and see her standing over you with a cold dark stare and you notice your blood on the blondes jeans from the knees to your head and face and realize she has busted you open pretty good. You try to get up but she quickly gets you in a standing front scissor which crushes your jaw and cheek bone. The denim burns your skin as her thighs grip you tighter. She collapses to the ground now pinning you in a schoolgirl pin punching you in the face then bouncing your head of the ground hard!

You begin to panic and scream, she quickly transitions her butt onto your face in a full weight intense facesit. She laughs and some of her friends are also laughing cheering her on "ya get him mess him up girl" you continue to scream while underneath her denim clad butt. She gets up and begins to stomp and kick you up and down you body until you start to tear up and beg "no more no more please" she demands you to get up and fight. "Come on wimp get up and fight" you reply no please I'm no match for you!" She replies ok you want to get up and run away like a little bitch then get up now while you have the chance" she says while taking off her grass stained bloody jeans and shirt sporting a bikini.  You try and run but she destroyed your legs with the kicks and stomps and it hurts like hell to run. You are now in the open beach with dozens of people and suddenly you are tackled to the ground and into a headlock.  Jamie has you tight and begins to punch you in the face and stands you back up dragging you into the water. You can hear people saying in amazement "wow that girl is beating that guy up really bad!"

She grabs your neck strangling you and dunking you under the water and holding you under causing you to panic and beg her for mercy when she pulls you up. She keeps dunking you under with her friends laughing and cheering her on until she final stops and drags you back onto the beach in a crying broken mess.  She gives you a stern warning not to bother anymore of her friends or she will be back again. You try and tell her you'll never do anything ever again to upset her and beg her to let you go but she will have none of it and gets you in a reverse headscissor and laughs at your cries as you get squeezed into oblivion then facesat for good measure as other beach goers marvel at your destruction at the hands of this stunning and tough young girl!

She sits on your face while high fiveing her friends and smiling at concerned beach goers who watched her destroy him with ease!

•  

gh122

Brutal beatdown form Playboy's Kendra Wilkinson

Kendra wears a bikini as she engages guy in a street fight on the beach. A medium sized audience watches as Kendra proves to be a little stronger than him. She shadow boxes, points and laughs at him.

Kendra totally dominates guy with lots of punches, elbow, and knees to the body as well as some awesome. Reverse choke holds and scissoring almost knocking him out several times only to let up and prolong his suffering just to hear him start to cry and scream out submission after submission. Kendra is deceptively tough and strong and loves to beat up and dominate men, especially in public as to further torment her victim and destroy him emotionally as well as physically!

She laughs loudly as she puts him through some extremely intense reverse scissoring, and frantically intense full weight reverse and front facesittng and if that isn't enough she knocks him out with a breast smother leaving her bikini top drenched in tears and blood which she shoves down his mouth and stuffs them in with her toes,  holding his head up by the hair and laughing at his beat up battered face with her bikini top hanging out of his mouth!  "Look at this pussy mofo " she says laughing "let this be a leason to all u asshole guys out there. This is what happens when u piss of the wrong girl" as she puts on another bikini top from her bag. "How about it, any of you boys wanna fight a real girl now's your chance?" A couple guys take off running causing her to laugh uncontrollably at the fear in their faces and the speed they took off running.

Kendra leaves him lying broken in pain and writes "kendras bitch" on his bruised and battered chest using some of his own blood.
  •  

gh122

New poll 3 vs 3 Celebrity Mixed Wrestling! This a collaboration between myself, sleepinbin and ass kicked by girls. The idea is simple, if a team of three males took on a celebrity team of three female who would win? Please take a look and vote on whatever matches interest you!

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/595246
  •  

gh122

Here's the csv update for August! A lot of amazing answers. 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7ghhpl2ohld0nqj/august+update.zip

Quick question for anyone who view these, would you prefer the whole csv upload as I've been doing or a condensed version of the csvs that only contain the new answers? So instead of seeing 50 answers from the entire run of the 1990s poll you'd see only the 10 (or however many) new answers since last update.
  •  

gh122

Thanks to sleepinbin for these neat essays.  (I'll edit in pictures soon)

From http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/584257

Vs. Emma Watson as Hermione

Hermione draws her wand, but the guy snatches it away, thinking he now has her cornered. "Fine, muggle, we'll fight your way" she snarls. A vicious kick to the head immediately has the guy reeling. Two more punches drop him to the ground before she jumps on him, schoolgirl pins him and slaps his face until he is a gibbering, barely conscious wreck of a human.

Hermione retrieves her want and shoves it into his mouth, punishment for the "little muggle asshole"

Vs. Ashley Green & Kristen Stewart as Alice Cullen & Bella Swan

Alice's powers mean she can predict the guy's every move, and Bella is strong enough to shrug off any hits he lands as they toss him around effortlessly. Alice lands a vicious kick to the body after they grow bored of judo and the guy falls down, his liver destroyed. Bella ruthlessly kicks him onto his back and sits on his face until he is knocked out, while Alice sits on his chest, both of them giggling.

Next three essays from: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/581436

Vs Jessica Alba as Invisible Woman

Invisible Woman, unsurprisingly, turns invisible and the guy never has a chance - the punches and kicks come from all angles as he is taken apart by an invisible hurricane. She remains silent so as not to give away her position, but once he is on the floor she becomes visible again and says "You're Von Doom's champion? I didn't realize he used netball rather than fighting to determine rank" and KOs the guy with an axe kick to the head.

She picks up his unconscious body and smashes him headfirst into Von Doom, knocking out the villain.

Vs Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen

Dany laughs at the guy "I don't need dragons to beat a pussy like you" before assuming a boxing stance. The guy puts his hands up too but clearly has no idea what he's doing as Dany dismantles him with hard punches that leave him bloodied, bruised and disorientated. Her courtiers soon assemble to watch her thrash the bigger man, pointing and laughing as she knocks him down over and over again, turning his face into a swollen, pulpy mush with her powerful punches before he tearfully begs for mercy through his broken teeth.

Dany makes him crawl over to her on his belly through the dirt. "Kiss the feet of the Khaleesi!" she orders. After several minutes of kissing and licking, she places her foot on his face and grinds his head into the sand, before calling for her guards to dispose of him as "I'm too good to dirty my hands further with a wretch like you".

Vs. Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow

"I can beat up superheroes, what makes you think you have a chance, lardass?" she laughs before leaping into a handstand, wrapping her legs around his neck, flipping him to the ground and crushing him between her thighs, laughing as he gurgles for mercy.

She humiliates him with an extended session under her glorious ass, only ruined for the guy by the fact that he is too unconscious to enjoy it.
  •  

gh122

Vs Taylor Swift

Taylor wears a fancy dress with a mini skirt standing in high heels, her hair curled. When she sees her opponent, she laughs in his face and says, "you really want to fight me? Alright, it's your funeral." They start with an arm wrestling match. Taylor and the guy lock arms, after a few back and forths Taylor brings his arm down, smiling all the while. Overall Tyler is a little stronger as the street fight in private. A small handful watches as Tyler makes fun of his body, points and laughs at him, flexes her own muscles, grinds up against him and flaunts her body. Tyler dominates him in the fight, submitting him with headscissors, bodyscissors, knee strikes, punches, kicks and slaps. Taylor sits on his face, smiling cutely, gets up, slams her foot into his balls, giggles as he buckles, she blows him a kiss and says, "why I gotta be so mean?" Tyler sings "Mean" or "I Knew You Were Trouble" while standing over his beaten body. Tyler poses over him, she flexes and cheers dancing over his body. Taylor lifts him up by the hair, she mocks him as he cries than tackles him in a breast smother; she laughs as his tears stain her skin. She forces him to admit he's weaker than her and finally Taylor gets him in a reverse face sit knocking him out cold. She flexes her biceps. He's a knocked out crying mess, embarrassed but otherwise physically okay, that is until Tyler finishes him off with a neck break.
  •  

Judge DR3DD

•  

gh122

Second to last Poll in Era series is up and awaiting approval, Mixed Wrestling/ Fighting Celebrities Born in 1975 - 79 features Kelly Brook, Angelina Jolie, Christina Hendricks, Jennifer Love Hewitt and many others! As always I'll post essays here.

Edit, poll is live, for whatever reason misterpoll put it in limited interest; I'll resubmit it next week without the mortal kombat options which I thought were pretty jokey but maybe not misterpoll. For now I'll leave the poll up, if anyone has any suggestions, additions ect, for the poll let me know and I'll try to incorporate them.

I'll also post the csv update next month as most of the votes from last month have been posted.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/596037

•