Results from my Misterpoll account

Started by gh122, 29-Oct-12, 05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gh122

Two more great essays, updated CSVs coming soon. New poll launched, 2 vs 1 Celebrity Wrestling & Fighting Part 3 *edit poll is live*: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/602319

features match ups with Taylor Swift/ Karlie Kloss, Emilia Clarke/ Nathalie Emmanuel, Emily Ratajkowski/ Margot Robbie, Kelly Brook/ Gemma Atkinson, Ashley Benson/ Lindsay Lohan, and Brooklyn Decker/ Nina Agdal/ Gigi Hadid

Vs Heather Graham

This match takes place when Heather was between 25 and 28. She wears a bikini street fighting you at a gym in front of a medium sized audience.

She beats the ever living crap out of you with vicious kicks and hard takedowns and slams you to the ground hard. She has outstanding ground control putting you through some intense breast smothering and headscissors and bodyscissors all the while punching you all over your body as she squeezes the life out of you knocking you out several times due to her headscissors and hard grinding facesitting. In the end she leaves you in a sobbing mess with broken ribs and a separated shoulder along with both eyes swollen shut from her fists! She taunts you numerous times "hey dough boy how's your neck feeling" why are you so scared thought you said you could beat me" she says with laughter "you scared my legs will break your ribs pussy? Well you have enough fucking padding on that gut of yours don't ya" she holds your head up by the hair and laughs and points at your bawling face after she grinds you good with her ass and then proceeds to breast smother you making you scream out for help to the other people in the gym!

Vs Jennifer Lawrence

She wears an athletic top and shorts as she fights you in a boxing ring where a medium sized audience has gathered to watch. She Laughs and mocks how it looks like you never exercised a day in your life. The fight happens because she is training for a new role and heard you where talking shit about her techniques.

Jennifer comes at you with a fury of punches which you happen to doge at first until she connects with a good 1,2 combo sending you to the canvas like a ton of bricks! She mocks you and tells you to stand up, but you are to groggy to even comprehend what she is saying. So she grabs you by the hair and gets you in a standing reverse chokehold.  She has it synched in so tight that she puts you to sleep momentarily. She lets you collapse to the floor and she laughs and mocks you on how much of a pathetic weakling you are. She then proceeds to throw you around the ring and flips and slams you down hard all the while weakening you with some intense and severe head and bodyscissors! She breaks some of your ribs and your jaw from her vice like legs and leaves your neck mangled beyond repair. She puts you out several more times from her intense breast and ass smothering to the point where you are begging her to put you out for good.

She digs her foot into your throat and makes you clean her feet off by licking all your blood and tears off them and mocks your crying. She then flips you over and gets you in a intense camel clutch slapping your face and tasting your tears and blood as she now has you screaming for mercy until she lets go of her hold and proceeds to bounce your face on the floor and slapping the back of your head until you are basically unconscious and out of tears.

She says "talk shit about me now you fucking slob ass pussy" she laughs at your escape attempts and says "your weak flabby bitch ass has no chance against me, I bet I have more strength in my arms then your twig legs" While facesitting you she mocks your flabby nipples and twists them to hear and feel you scream under her ass. "Look at these flabby little bitch tits" she taunts while laughing hysterically at your screaming.  "You look like you never worked out a day in your life and you have the gaul to talk shit about me? At least I'm not the one crying my eyes out under someone's ass right now am I you little fucking bitch" She leaves you barley conscious and a broken sobbing wreck with your pants torn up and barley on and spits on you after she gives you one last stomp and slap to the back of the head just to hear you panic and cry for her to stop one last time. This is what happens when you talk shit about me behind my back and then agree to spare with me!
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

gh122

Updated .CSV for March and April, a lot of great answers!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9f5hzynojnyorjr/March+April+Update.zip

I'll also try something a little different for those who don't want to download a .zip, these are the CSV's for a couple of the individual polls. If anyone prefers this over the zip let me know!

Kate Upton
http://www.mediafire.com/download/solc3s0uw7yzn9a/Kate+Upton+Wrestling.csv

Wrestling Celebs born from 1970-74
http://www.mediafire.com/download/yy2ty5ugxfey92a/1970_74_Wrestling.csv

Here is a great series of essays from the new 2v1 poll:

VS Taylor Swift & Karlie Kloss:

Guy calls Taylor & Karlie anorexic.  They challenge him to a kickboxing match thinking that they can use their long arms and legs to their advantage; however they are too weak to hurt Guy, but each blow from Guy hurts them a lot. Guy punches both in the head and stomach many times and knocks them out quickly.

Vs Emilia Clarke & Nathalie Emmanuel

Guy calls Game of Thrones a lame show when he sees Emilia & Nathalie on the street.  A brawl immediately breaks out. They viciously gang up on Guy with a lot of slaps, punches, and kicks. Guy is worn down by the beatdown and is forced to admit that Game of Thrones is the best show ever.  His head is slapped into a lamp post and he is knocked out.

Vs. Margot Robbie & Emily Ratajkowski

Guy enters a beach wrestling competition against Emily & Margot for money. Guy catches Emily in a bearhug and forces her to tap out, but gets dominated by Margot and put in a crossbody pin. Guy fails to win the money after getting pinned by Margot.

Vs. Gemma Atkinson & Kelly Brook

Guy says something insulting about women at the gym.  Kelly & Gemma hear Guy and challenge him to a MMA match. They thoroughly dominate him, toying with him for minutes. Guy passes out in a double headscissors and is left out cold in the ring.

Vs. Ashley Benson & Lindsay Lohan

Guy runs into Ashley & Lindsay on the street. Ashley & Lindsey are drunk and are quick to start a fight. They use their heels to attack Guy, overpowering him in a two on one beatdown. After defeating Guy, Lindsay puts him on her knees and spanks him with one of her heels.

Vs. Brooklyn Decker, Nina Adgal & Gigi Hadid

Guy enters another beach wrestling challenge.  If Guy can defeat Brooklyn, Nina, and Gigi in a gauntlet match, he wins the money. Guy overpowers each of the models individually, but instead of being declared the winner, the rules are changed and he must fight them again.  This time he must fight all of them at the same time, and he is overwhelmed. The models trap him in scissors and pins while showing off their athletic legs to the spectators.
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

gh122

Seems like the independent csv's were a lot more popular than the zip file, I'll be uploading those from here on.

A few more great answers, first an amazing analysis of a fight with Jennifer Lawrence courtesy Brainbarn!

Okay, I see two possible outcomes to this match.  The first is a quick victory by you.  Given your size and brute strength, you'd have to definitely move in quick and take her down like a raging bull.  This would all depend on her and how nervous and unsure of herself she was before the match.  And it would also depend on you and if you were fast enough to grab her.  It would have to end pretty quick because, correct me if I'm wrong, you probably would have nowhere near her endurance.  You'd definitely have strength, male bruteness, and size in your camp, and you'd have to use those to your advantage in order to beat her. 

The second outcome is probably the most likely however.  A victory for her.  Again, correct me if I'm wrong, but I would guess you'd be super nervous going into the match.  Your confidence would be at a real low.  She looks super fit, and though you'd probably have superior upper body strength, as the match wore on, you would grow tired and weaken, so hers would more than likely compensate.  Her legs look like they would be the deciding factor of the match.  I see you trying to grab her and expending all your energy early, and her just kind of avoiding you until she saw you really beginning to tire you. I think once she found her opportunity, she would come in and take your back.  There's no way she'd be fooling enough to take you from the front because of your arm strength, so I see her taking your back, possibly even placing a knee between your groin throw you off balance.  After you hit the mat, you'd be struggling on your back and she would wrap her legs around either your groin area or stomach, at the same time either encircling her arms around the back of your neck or squeezing you in a headlock.  You'd probably be struggling like mad, but you'd be pretty tired out by this point.  And if there were open handed strikes allowed, she could slap the shit out of your face while she held your head with her left arm.  This would stun you into insensibility, and I think coupled with the crowd (again, I picture this as a challenge in an underground club somewhere), you'd be pretty desperate at this point.

If she could hurt you at this stage, I think you'd probably be so worn out that she would probably transition to a pin to assume a more dominant position.  I have no doubt she'd be struggling to overpower you, so she will have burned up a lot of energy too.  She'll want to use this time to rest before she attempts the submission.  So I can see you pinned flat on your back with your face buried tightly between her thighs, laboring for breath.  I don't know what you'll be experiencing at this point.  If I were to guess, I'd say a mixture of fear and emasculation.  Her inner thighs would probably be wet and clammy from her exertion.  I know a lot of the woman I've wrestled in Florida are told to rub a cream all over the soft part of their inner thighs if they intend to use their legs to subdue their opponents.  This prevents chaffing from the male's beard stubble or beard if they have one.  In any event, if the crowd is shouting and screaming, you will only be able to hear muffled sounds.  You probably won't be able to see much except her tan, glistening thighs.  She might even ask if you submit at this point.  But I expect she'd probably transition into a wicked headscissor.  I see the match ending with you clawing out at her thighs, her gritting her teeth and yelling for you to stop struggling.  This would be the likely outcome: submission by headscissor, probably about a seven or eight minutes into the match.  It might take a little time to wear you down, but it would be a pretty convincing victory in the end for her.

Next is a brutal ass kicking from Jennifer Garner!

25-28 year old Jennifer wears an athletic top and yoga pants as she meets her opponent for a MMA match in a boxing ring. In front of a small audience she laughs and mocks his body. She dominates you from start to finish with a variety of punches and kicking combinations Only to weaken you more with tight head and body scissors along with armbar holds that dislocate your shoulder and breaks your arms. She tenderizes your body with vicious knee striking breaking several ribs and knocking out some of your teeth as well in the process!  She knocks you out several times with rear naked chokes and hardcore facesitting and breast smothering to further humiliate you while you are crying and begging her for mercy. She drags you out to the street by your hair sobbing and her mocking you as she explains to everybody how much fun she just had beating up this "dough boy pussy who thought he was tough" and proceeds to use your crying face for a seat as she sits and waves to onlookers as she waits for the next bus to arrive.

Vs. 29 -32 year old Kate Beckinsale

Kate wears an athletic top and yoga pants when she gets into a street fight with you at the park. A small audience watches as she lands a barrage of kicks and punches and takes you down at will And toys with you as she flips squeezes and all out dominates you with ease suffocating you with her ample breasts and laughing as you squirm and struggle for air only to have her pound you out some more nearly knocking you out! She laughs and calls you a wimp as you struggle mightily under her breasts and butt..and asks you how her legs feel as she has you in a headscissor crushing your skull! She sits on your face pulling both your arm back tucked under her armpits until she can no longer her your begging and screaming.
  •  

gh122

More fantastic essays, three from past week:

Extraordinary one vs Emilia Clarke:

You could hardly believe it. You'd won a date with Emilia Clarke. Granted, you had entered your name in the drawing 100 times a day, every day for a month, but it still felt unreal. But you'd always heard Emilia was a very nice person. In fact, you'd heard she did these "fan dates" once a week, which seemed way too generous. And crazier still, the date was going really well. You expected Emilia to be nice in person, to laugh at your jokes and tell you a bunch of cool stories about what it's like to work on a TV show, but she was being more than nice. She was downright flirty. She was laughing at all your jokes and getting surprisingly touchy, rubbing her thumbs over the backs of your hands, even playing footsies under the table. But still, you knew better than to expect anything. She was a famous TV star. She was probably this outgoing with everyone. Even when she invited you back to her hotel room, you didn't think anything would come of it. Sure, you'd had plenty of fantasies about her, but this was real life; all you could hope for was to get an autograph, and maybe a picture with her for your facebook profile, nothing more personal than that. That's why it seemed strange when she dimmed the lights, and scooted in close to you on the bed.
"I'm so glad we do these contests," she said, speaking low, forcing you to lean in to hear her. "Every week I get to meet one of my fans."
"Me too," you say, "And no offense to the others, but I'm like your biggest fan."
She smiles, then says "If that's true, then I've got a treat for you."
She jumps up and disappears for a minute, and when she reemerges, you are breathless, because she's dressed like the khaleesi, Daenerys Targaryen herself. You feel your face flush as she approaches you.
"Will you bow before your queen?" she asks you, in character.
"Yes," you say, averting your eyes.
"Will you do anything I say?"
"Yes, Khaleesi."
"Then take off all your clothes," she says, laying seductively on the bed.
This is too much for you to take. You start breathing heavily, and you feel like you have to get out of there.
"Do not test my patience," Emilia says, crossing her arms.
"I'm sorry. I have to go," you say.
You head for the door, but before you get there, you feel a small yet firm set of arms wrap around your neck, and two rock hard little legs constrict around your rip cage. You struggle a little, but you don't want to do anything to hurt this gorgeous woman, so you don't put up that much of a fight. You sink to your knees, then fall to your back, totally vulnerable. She maneuvers around you until she has you in a bodyscissor. As the bodyscissors clamp down, increasing in pressure, you feel a shooting pain, first in your back, then in your ribs, and you struggle to get out. That's when she takes your balls in her hand.
"Do not resist me," she says with all the authority you know she can deliver. "You are mine now, do you understand? I'm the rightful ruler of the seven kingdoms. Surely, I can rule you."
She slowly tears down the line of your shirt, until it's fully ripped, and then unzips your pants. As turned on as you ought to be, fear overrides your senses and you slip out of her grasp. You ready yourself in a fighting stance and so does she.
"You disobey your khaleesi? Punishment is in order."
You take her to the ground, but she quickly moves out from under you and on to your back. She's much stronger than she looks, and small enough that she's able to climb you like a monkey, tying up your limbs at every turn. Apparently, years spent on the set with martial-arts trained fight choreographers has taught her more than few legitimate holds and moves. She puts you in painful armbars and scissorholds galore, then lets you go. This seems to be sport for her. You realize this must be why she does these "fan dates" every week. She's got an endless stream of weak, submissive guys like you who she can use and abuse for thrills and amusement. After twenty minutes or so of cat and mouse, you're panting, sweaty and exhausted. Now she's not even fighting you anymore, she's just putting you in humiliating, but erotic holds. As you lie on your back, she clamps her thighs around your face. The tales of her dress surround you in darkness and she pulls your head, pressing it firmly into her  crotch, making you taste and smell her. You have no more recourse but to give in, and so you kiss the insides of her thighs, subserviently, and this causes her to loosen up.
"That's right. You must pay homage," she says.
She scoops up so that her small, round ass is pressed against your mouth and you keep kissing. 
It's not an act anymore. She is your queen, your khaleesi. She knows it and you know it. You're so lucky to be here, and your only role is to please her.
Finally she scoots back down, straddling your waist.
"You've served me well," she says, pulling down the shoulders of her dress, revealing the perky, creamy breasts you've always wanted to see in person.
"And I reward those who serve me well."
She takes you then and there on the floor, using every last drop of you. More than once, you scream in a combination of pain and pleasure, but she pulls you into her bare chest to muffle the sound.
But even after you're spent she keeps going. Just because you're too weak to continue doesn't mean she is. Emilia is tireless, and the last thing you remember, is your vision fading, as she still rides you like a dragon, with an excited grin on her face.
You wake up hours later, alone, bruised and carpet burned, but satisfied. You know you'll never see her again, but she'll still rule you for the rest of your life.

Another Fantastic Kim Kardashian story:

Kim sees you trespassing on her beach while she is sunbathing on the deck of her boat. She figures by the looks of you that you wouldn't be able to beat her in a fight and since she's been training lately in mma and kickboxing that it would be fun to teach you a lesson and put her new skills to work. So she makes her way down the dock walking towards you smiling.  "Hey marshmallow boy" she says with a smile.  "I'm not even gonna ask how you got in here, all I know is that your trespassing and your fair game" you stutter in nervous fear but are in ah of her insane beauty and her body looking firm and sexy but also strong. Stronger than yours. She quickly grabs your head into a side headlock and hip tosses you to the ground in a side neck crank.
From there she throws a few punches to your face with her left hand which have you in total shock. You frantically start to escape from her grasp but Kim has you synched in good. She then transitions in full mount and has u buried under her ample breasts, you squirm and try to buck her off you but the has her hooks synched in good. Finally she sits up and gets you in a schoolgirl pin and says "scared now  fatty? This is fun for me"  she pounds your belly hard a few times just to hear you scream, and throws a few more punches to your face "shut up wimp"  she gets up off you and pulls you up by your hair and delivers a couple of heavy leg kicks to your body along with a massive knee to your face putting you flat on your back once again.  The pain is intense your whole head is ringing you can hear her laughing and standing over you admiring her work with her hands on her hips.
she stomps you hard a few time knocking the wind out of you and kicks you hard in the side of your body. "Whats that tubby boy, you gonna start crying on me now? All that padding you have its a wonder you can even feel my kicks" she once again grabs you by the hair "come on pussy I'll give u something to cry about. How about we rinse that blood off your face" she throws you into the water and quickly secures a standing headscissor squeezing your brains out while keeping you completely submerged.  You thrash and scream but to no avail.  She keeps you under and even grabs your wrists to stop all your splashing.  By now you are in total panic and preparing for the worst until she releases you and pulls u up gasping for air! "No more no more please" you are barely able to muster as Kim has depleted a lot of your strength and has you in sheer terror of her. She repeats this process a couple more times laughing and taunting at how much of a wimp and pussy you are and that she wouldn't mind doing this on a daily basis! She eventually drags you back to the beach for some more squeezes, and various other holds and humiliations such as  breast smothering and front and reverse facesitting while filming it with her phone to watch later. Her final hold she gets you in a camel clutch pulling back with one hand and taking a selfie with the other as you are at  this point completely destroyed and literally out of tears and barley conscious! 
in the end Kim decides that she had a blast beating you up and considers maybe tying u up and keeping u locked away in her boat cabin for another day of fun!

Plus a really well done Kate Upton story:

Kate is wearing a one piece swimsuit. Kate always wanted to wrestle a man, so when Guy got daring and challenged her at a pool party, she said "you're on." First they have a couple strength competitions and Kate narrowly wins at arm-wrestling but Guy beats her when they play mercy. Strength wise they are even. Kate has never wrestled before so Guy wins the first fall pretty easily, getting her straddled and pinned before she figures out how to counter him. Kate proves to be a pretty quick learner, however, as she takes Guy in the next two falls, pinning him with a straddle pin and then a cross-body pin.  She looks like she's going to take control of the match, but in the fourth fall, Guy gets behind Kate and gets a really tight bear-hug on her, forcing her to her knees and making her exert an incredible amount of energy just to get free of his grip.  She manages to finally twist herself free but she is spent and Guy turns her to her back for a pin.  They are both completely drained by the struggle at this point so they call it a draw.
  •  

gh122

•  

gh122

Two more great essays

Vs Mad Max's Rosie Huntington Whiteley

She wears Lingerie and a mini skirt as she wrestles him in the park. When she sees her opponent she thinks "I'll take him with ease." A large audience watches as the two arm wrestle; Rosie slams his arms to the ground with contemptuous eae. He challenges her to wrestles and Rosie flexes her arms to intimidate him. Rosie applies front and reverse head scissors, body scissors and pins him helplessly to the ground with both his arms pinned by her one arm the other taking  call. Rosie simultaneously pins him and lotus position scissor which renders him unconscious. She puts him in a reverse facesit and flexes her muscles. He's left a crying mess as Rosie says "I could do this to anyone."

Vs Jennifer Lawrence

Jen wears an athletic top and yoga pants, when she sees him at the beach she laughs at his weak physique. A small crowd watches as they engage in a game of mercy. Jennifer and the guy lock hands. The match starts and she doesn't budge, yet the guy struggles to get her to give. After about 5 seconds of nothing, Jennifer says, "ready to start?" with a smirk on her face. The guy looks forward in awe as she puts him straight to his knees pleading for mercy. Jennifer taunts the guy and he says he could take her in a fight. She makes fun of his body and flexes her muscles. In a MMA match Jennifer comes out and brings him close to knee him in the balls. He falls over in pain. She quickly starts punching him and toying with him until she's had enough. She looks down at him and submits him with a punch. Jennifer stomps on the guys stomach in victory. She poses over him leaving him a crying mess. She says, "It was never in doubt, I could have done it against a guy much stronger."
  •  

sleepinbin

•  

gh122

Big update from the last couple months, treasure trove of amazing answers. There is something I want to address, I've brought it up before but it's becoming more of an issue lately. I'm not a fan of maledom; the idea of a fictionalized male avatar punching and beating up an avatar of a real woman and making her cry is simply uncomfortable to me. Unfortunately there were several stories that went that route, specifically in the Taylor Swift and Upton polls.

What specifically unnerves me when reading those stories is that the celebrities listed are unknowing participants, so any fantasy violence inflicted on them feels wrong. These polls are designed for the female to win, the male victory option only exists only to give legitimacy to a female victory. Since the male avatar is based off myself I have no issue with fantasy violence being directed a at him/ me. I am a willing participant.

With one exception I've left everything unedited. Maybe you won't have the reaction I did. Anyway here are the individual CSVs, there are still a bunch of great answers well worth reading.

Wrestling Jennifer Lawrence
http://www.mediafire.com/download/offw5xsh4res4x6/Jennifer+Lawrence.csv

Wrestling Celebrities born from 85-89
http://www.mediafire.com/download/buipbbd2bcfd8di/1985-89.csv

Wrestling Celebs born in 1960s
http://www.mediafire.com/download/60oklyp86h7ms4k/1960s.csv

Wrestling Celebs born from 80-84
http://www.mediafire.com/download/26c3nhv8ryior8y/1980-84.csv

Wrestling Kardashians
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a7kif21wpwu77q5/Kardashians.csv

Wrestling Taylor Swift
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ahgfaavv6ahb5og/Taylor+Swift.csv

Wrestling Celebs born in 1990s
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ugydlbgec2cci18/1990s.csv

Wrestling Kate Upton
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y77cdtn4ymraqsp/Kate+Upton.csv

Wrestling Britney Spears
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1osbdu4ch5j8yfs/Britney+Spears.csv

2v1 Wrestling Part 3
http://www.mediafire.com/download/s1s9us1h2iff7u5/2v1+Part+3.csv

CSVs from collaborative polls between myself, sleepinbin and ass kicked by girls, find all the polls here: http://www.misterpoll.com/users/336489

3v3
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vibc1mbjnv3h2fh/3v3.csv

Vs Jennifer Lawrence, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qiaytz84n4b8fdr/3v3+Jen+Miley+Katy.csv

Vs Liv, Genesis, Aubdrey
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xll1sc4d85a0sj9/3v3+Liv+Gen+Aub.csv

Vs Scarlett J, Anna Kendrick, Kat Dennings
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e9mo4b7lb29a024/3v3+Scar+Anna+Kat.csv

2v2 & 3v1
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ga2iw56o27nt5dq/2v2.csv
  •  

gh122

Linking up what may be my final polls as misterpoll has stopped updating. The site was sold in September and the new owner seems to be letting it die.

I'll continue posting updated CSVs for anyone interested. Thanks to everyone who voted or liked reading the results; I'll be compiling a csv of solely essays for this month's update.

Here are the remaining polls:

Wrestling Scarlett Johansson (unapproved but active)
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/607159

Wrestling Natalie Portman
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/606414

Wrestling Katy Perry
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/606415

Updated Wrestling with the Kardashians, added Kylie Jenner
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/605606

Also Sleepinbin put up a fantastic part 10 of his series featuring a fresh assortment of celebs:
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/607577
  •  

gh122

Good news, misterpoll is back up under new management that actually seems to care about their user base. What a twist :) All polls linked above are active, the Scarlett poll could use some help as it's being ambushed by a maledom voter.  Updating CSV's below. Also doing a series of caption images based around the written answers, not sure how many I'll end up having time to do but I'm attaching 3 finished ones. When I create some more I'll put them in their own thread on the pictures sub forum. I haven't finished the compilation of essays, but I should have that posted soon.

Upton results:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lzu62ld9inlv47p/Upton+results.csv

Johansson results:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2cmpgm8gu08cikt/Scarjo+Results.csv

Portman Results:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hlv1898pp758qbj/Portman.csv

Katy Perry Results:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xm4flb7zu9qs47f/KatyP.csv

Kardashians Results:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/apan6bbob6s7xgs/Kardashians%282%29.csv

Girls Wrestling Guys Results:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a9l22uf3m2a3l9d/girlsvsguys.csv

Wrestling J-Law Results:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xz6s5hcu3k93t4x/Jenlaw.csv

Celebrities 75-79 Results:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d832238rcf81zte/Celebrities+75-79.csv

Celebrities 90s Results:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8lzbq991dlu4l44/1990s%282%29.csv
  •  

ass kicked by girls

Those caption images are cool as hell! :swn: :merci:

gh122

Posted three new caption images to new thread in pictures here:

http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=2760.0
  •  

gh122

Last new poll for a few months, Wrestling WWE Divas Past and Present. Tried to theme the questions around a WWE show; I'll also continue to make captions based off and inspired by the answers. Divas represented are mostly from mid 2000s to current roster; my personal favorites have been Maryse and Maria. Who are yours?

Dead link

*Never mind, misterpoll deleted it for some reason

•  

gh122

Finally compiled all the essay and written answers into a massive excel spreadsheet. Includes everything from the longer stories to answers with a single word. Let me know if you have any issues viewing it. Bit of an unwieldy mess but did what I could to organize it; hope you enjoy! :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qif7pena8b5qs57/Every+Answer+Ever.xlsx

Since there's a lot of maledom I've also compiled a maledom free version here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g2dwsrpwukfk1xv/Every+Answer+Ever+Minus+Maledom.xlsx
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: gh122 on 04-Jan-16, 09:41 PM
Finally compiled all the essay and written answers into a massive excel spreadsheet. Includes everything from the longer stories to answers with a single word. Let me know if you have any issues viewing it. Bit of an unwieldy mess but did what I could to organize it; hope you enjoy! :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qif7pena8b5qs57/Every+Answer+Ever.xlsx

Since there's a lot of maledom I've also compiled a maledom free version here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g2dwsrpwukfk1xv/Every+Answer+Ever+Minus+Maledom.xlsx

Appreciate the effort that went into this!
  •