News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Results from my Misterpoll account

Started by gh122, 29-Oct-12, 05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gh122

New results here for December 15th! Contains every poll that received votes.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pxg856o8vjv9pnu/misterpoll+results+update+2.zip

New essays only in Spears and Swift polls or already posted here.

Considering either doing a tag team poll, or a themed list based poll where all combatants are from the same age group (20's 30's 40's ect). Let me know what you'd like to see and I'll be sure to include it!

Latest poll Wrestling Fictional Characters 3 currently being spammed by Hechers, would love to see some real votes there: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/586433

My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

sleepinbin

As ever, thank you!

Themed poll sounds interesting, you mean celeb men vs celeb women of the same age?
  •  

gh122

I'm think something like that, a list of male and a list of female celebs born in 60s, 70s, ect where you can choose the matchup. In the meantime here the first Tag Team poll in over four months:

Celebrity Tag Team Wrestling 2
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/587292

Features teams of Victoria Justice w AnnaSophia Robb
Kim Kardashian w Jennifer Lopez
Kristen Stewart w Mila Kunis
Jessica Biel w Kate Beckinsale
Katy Perry w Lindsay Lohan
Alison Brie w Gillian Jacobs
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

gh122

New .csv for every poll, brilliant new essay answers in Wrestling/ Fighting Celebrities as Film & TV Characters 3, along with all the tag team polls, and respective Britney Spears and Taylor Swift polls.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gk4ptv9h7e4lv2e/misterpoll+results+3.zip

Just launched the first era themed poll; Mixed Wrestling/ Fighting Celebrities Born in the 1960s
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/587766

Includes the most popular celebs of the era such as Pamela Anderson, Jennifer Aniston, Jen Lopez and Jeri Ryan among others.
  •  

sleepinbin

•  

gh122

New updates coming mid February, just launched new poll, Mixed Wrestling & MMA with Candice Swanepoel, Kate Upton & Others
Features aforementioned models along with Adriana Lima, Brooklyn Decker and Bar Rafaeli. Similar format to fictional character series but with an increased story element. Appreciate any votes!

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/588795

•  

gh122

Latest update for March!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ykvn7m4svx9lddd/misterpoll+results+5.zip

Lot of maledom in this update, some fantastically written stories that will make you wish the writer was more into the females winning. Also some great femdom answers including a brutal ass kicking by Jessica Biel, Candice Swanepoel and Brooklyn Decker.

New poll Mixed Wrestling Celebrities born from 1980-84
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/589405

And Mixed Wrestling Kardashians
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/589985

•  

gh122

Some of the great answers from my polls, first up an amazing story from ass kicked by girls, all thanks should go to him!

Kristen Stewart as Catwoman from http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/586433

Catwoman Kristen follows you home after seeing you walk down the street. She's in the mood to beat someone up bad. Once inside your house she waits in the living room couch for you. You enter the room and she sits seductively on your couch with her skin tight black catsuit on smiling devilishly leaning back with her legs crossed. You are startled and ask "How did you get in here?" She stands up and starts stretching and bending showing her awesome tight fit body and tight shapely firm ass. While she is doing her stretching she says "I'm here to fuck you up." A strong sense of fear comes over you! "Why?" you ask. "Why not." she says as she does another back bend. "Why, are you here to rob me? You going to use you're weapon belt on me?" "Oh I don't need this to handle you honey." she says while unbuckling her belt and it falls to the floor.

She says "So you ready to get you ass kicked?" The look in her eyes is intense and intimidating; a strong sense of fear comes over you. She then fires a fast right to your jaw dropping you to your knees. She follows up with a knee to your head which floors you back then pounces on you with a flurry of punches to your face and body; the fear is erupting inside you as you struggle against her onslaught of punches which she lands with precious deadly accuracy

She pins your arms down with her knees and smiles as she admires her work. She has busted you open and your face begins to swell. "Aww are you scared bitch" she asks "are you gonna cry? Hmm? you gonna cry for me wimp" bang she then punches you in the stomach hard "Answer me bitch!" bang another punch to your stomach, the fear is growing stronger inside you. She then slips you in a front headscissor leaning back squeezing so hard you feel like your head is gonna explode. The blood from your cuts starts to gush out fast. "Aw is there tears mixed in with that blood?" She asks. She releases the hold and drags you up by your hair and gets you in a side headlock and begins punching you rapidly with her free hand. At this point you start to panic and bang! She rams your head into a table causing you to collapse back to the floor. She sits on your back and gets you in a rear choke to put you out. You thrash and try to defend but she laughs at you and says "You ain't going nowhere Pussy" she then gets on top of you again driving her knee into your throat "How does that feel boy? Hard to breath" she then pounds you hard in the stomach and balls as she keeps her knee on your throat. You start to convulse and cough profusely. "Please stop" you murmur to her. But she keeps right on punching you. You start to scream "Pleaseeeeeee no more!!!" As you feel her brake one of your ribs.

"Shut the fuck up you pussy" she says then she facesits and grinds her ass on you hard!! "This. Will shut your wimp ass up!" She starts to hear you whimpering under her "Oh yes I. Just love to hear boys crying under my ass after I've destroyed them. You like my ass bitch?" she asks. "You getting all those little tears on my ass?" at this point you are completely and utterly at her mercy and afraid out of your mind of her. She throws another elbow strike down on you hard, causing you to sob louder. "Ohhhh yeah cry cry cry bitch boy" she says "It feels sooooo good under my ass." She grinds her firm ass back and forth even more. You now start to pass out underneath her and finally you lay motionless defeated and broken under her.

"I can't hear you bitch! Did you pass out? Huh I want to feel your Pussy tears on my ass some more." Finally About ten minutes later you wake up and feel completely destroyed. Catwoman Kristen is standing above you smiling and says "Hey wimp have a nice nap?" "Please don't hurt me anymore" you tell her as you try to get up holding your ribs. "Haven't you done enough to me already?" She smiles at you then blows you a kiss and cracks you with a surprise left to the jaw dropping you back down. You are barely conscious and she lifts you up and carries you on her shoulder and out to the street. You can see all your blood and tears on her firm tight ass as she carries you to the back of a party store and throws you in the garbage dumpster."Here's. where you will be sleeping tonight bitch. See I told you. I didn't need any weapons to beat your bitch wimp ass up didn't I? Fucking pussy!!!"

Kristen Throws you in the garbage and warms you she will be back again to fuck you up even worse while you lay in the dumpster crying your eyes out after she tells you how much of a wimp Pussy bitch boy you are!!

Another answer from Wrestling & MMA with Candice Swanepoel: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/588795

In a no rules MMA cage match Candice trash talks you, she says " well well well look at the little bitch boy who thinks he can win" "if your lucky you'll be able to crawl out of this cage when I'm done with you." During the match you suffer a lot of punches to the head and body and knees to the body along with suffering a lot of submission holds. Leaving you in a bloody mess with broken bones. After a long painful beatdown she sits on your face to smother you unconscious; your body starts convulsing as you struggle to breath. "She says bet you haven't been beat up this bad by a girl before?" "oh wait maybe you have since you're such a little fucking pussy ass bitch boy" "think I would like to bring you home with me so my 16 year old sister can beat your ass too!" You beg her for mercy but she laughs because she can hardly her u under her perfect ass that is moments away from putting you out!

Two from 1980-84 poll http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/589405

Jessica Biel wears a bikini at the beach, when she sees her opponent she chuckles and laughs. Overall she's a lot stronger than him and easily wins Armwrestling. A small handful watches them wrestle and Jessica bet her friend she would win. Before the match Jessica makes fun of his body and shadow boxes, she then puts you in a lot of painful and excruciating holds making you scream for mercy. Like Boston crabs, headscissors, kneebars, body triangles and vicious juror hip throws.

Jessica sits on your face and says" boy you were no challenge at all" and punches you a few times and says "hope I didn't break to many bones because I hear you crying down there" "huh are you crying on me little bitch?" Did my scissors break a few of your ribs pussy? "Ain't that too bad" "well your nose is gonna be broken too since I'm pretty much making your face a part of my ass at the moment. You like my ass on your face. Bitch" "huh u like it pussy boy?" That is the last thing you remember as you begin to black out and lose a one sided match to the physically fit stronger female celeb.

When asked about the fight Jessica says "nothing new here guys"just another bitch boy that needed to be put in his place it was a easy win for me!

Olivia Wilde (wearing a tank top and athletic shorts), who is known to be a basketball-lover, is shooting baskets at a park near her home. Guy is shooting at the basket at the other end of the court and asks if she wants to play some one-on-one. The game starts out being very friendly, but Olivia starts getting physical on defense when she falls behind in the score, and in response, Guy begins to get just a bit physical himself. When the ball goes out of play and Olivia starts to chase it down, Guy impulsively runs after her and tackles her on the grass, and somewhat to his surprise, Olivia has a tomboy streak. She responds by fighting back with all her strength. The two of them start wrestling furiously.

Guy is stronger and heavier than Olivia, but he didn't count on her fighting with the fury of a wildcat. She simply won't accept defeat. The two roll around on the grass, with Olivia kicking and hitting Guy whenever she can, in a mix of a wrestling match and street fight. After about a minute Guy gets Olivia on her back and straddles her, and manages to get the lovely brunette's wrists pinned down. She kicks and twists for several seconds, and then stops for a bit, breathing hard. He thinks that's it and that he's won, but the second he gets off her and lets go of her arms, she is on him, lunging to tackle him at the knees. This goes on for nearly a quarter of an hour: Guy repeatedly is able to use his size to get Olivia on her back, but she never stops fighting--although she is unable to get him pinned. Every time he thinks he's gotten her decisively pinned, she simply gets up and comes after him again. Once or twice when he gets her pinned, he asks are we done? and she says it isn't over until someone gives up! The girl seems to have an inexhaustible stock of energy, and Guy starts to wear down. Finally, he stumbles from fatigue and Olivia tackles him to his back, sitting on his chest while she tries to punch and slap his face.Guy, by now almost totally exhausted, lies on his back, trying to protect his face from Olivia's punches. He doesn't have the energy to try to get her off of his chest. Finally he starts yelling "okay, I give, I give!" and after a few more punches, Olivia relents, stops hitting him, and gets off of him. She does, however, give him a final kick or two to the ribs as she stands.Olivia leaves Guy lying there, completely beaten and too worn out to move. He's a crying mess covered in bruises.

As it happens, Olivia does run into a reporter outside her home on the way back from the park after the fight. The reporter can see at once that Olivia has been in a very hard fight with someone--she's covered in sweat and dirt, there are dirt and grass stains on her shorts and tank top, her bare arms and legs are dirty and maybe scraped up a bit, and possibly there are a couple of rips in her tank top. But the satisfied smile on her face and the spring to her step, despite her fatigue, tell him that whoever she got into a scrap with, they look a lot worse than Olivia does.
As Olivia starts up the walk to her house the reporter asks her "who was she?" Olivia turns to him with a puzzled look, so the reporter adds "the other girl--the one you beat up." Olivia's only answer is to smile and say "why do you assume it wasn't a man?" and go inside her house.
  •  

ass kicked by girls

Cool hope you liked the Biel story too, wish I had more time to do it.  Maybe I'll do part 2 were I get taken apart and destroyed by her!

gh122

The Biel story is great! I imagine a lot of guys would suffer that fate, even Timberlake.
  •  

ass kicked by girls

Lol especially him! She has a killer fit strong body! 8)

RhodryM

Quote from: gh122 on 16-Mar-14, 11:31 PM

Lot of maledom in this update, some fantastically written stories that will make you wish the writer was more into the females winning. Also some great femdom answers including a brutal ass kicking by Jessica Biel, Candice Swanepoel and Brooklyn Decker.

Having downloaded and read the stories in this update, I think it should be also noted there are some good stories, almost surely by the same writer, with the woman winning.  The Hope Solo story in particular is a good one, I think.
  •  

gh122

Hey RhodryM thanks for joining! I'll post a few of those stories for everyone else to see:

VS Hope Solo (1981, 5'9, 140lb, US Women's National Soccer Team goalie) She wears a sports bra showing a lot of skin paired with jean shorts. 

Prior to her marriage to Jerramy Stevens, the good-looking, athletic and rowdy Hope Solo meets Guy at a speed-dating event and decides to go out with him.  They have dinner and see a movie.  During dinner they talk about sports and Guy mentions that he used to wrestle in high school.  After the movie they go back to Guy's place to hang out, and Hope says "I always have liked wrestling, but I've never had a chance to see if I could beat a real wrestler--are you up for it?"  Guy figures the only way he'll ever get a second date with Hope is if he says yes, so he agrees.  They clear the floor in Guy's living room and move some of the furniture into the hall so they have plenty of room to wrestle. To intimidate him she makes a show of pulling off her shirt to reveal a sports bra and her very fit physique.

They agree to wrestle best three of five.  Hope wants to use the referee's position, so Guy shows her how to do it.  She insists "You can't just let me start up because I'm the girl," so they do rock-paper-scissors to decide.  She wins and starts in the up position.

Right from when Hope gets a grip on him, Guy can tell that she is as strong as he is, plus there's that fact that she's a world-class athlete.  Not only is she strong but she's very aggressive and quick and she's in great condition.  He has to use every bit of wrestling know-how he remembers just to keep the match competitive.  He's able to get free of the initial hold she gets on him, but he can't gain enough of an advantage to get the gorgeous goalie on her back.  Pretty soon, in fact, it's Guy whose on his back and Hope is counting three for the pin.

Guy knows by the end of the first round that he's up against an incredibly athletic woman and he's going to lose.  But his pride won't let him do anything but try to fight her as hard as he can without using any sort of dirty tactics.  In the second round, Hope says "Okay, I won, so I should start this round down."  Starting in the up position lets Guy get a pretty good hold on Hope to start with, but he finds that he still can't get her turned over--she's too limber and keeps her legs under her.  He loosens his hold to try a different one, and immediately Hope twists around and Guy finds himself on the defensive.  He resists as well as he knows how, and it takes Hope over a minute to break his defensive stance down, but eventually she has him pinned again.

Guy enters the third round determined to take at least one fall from Hope.  He wants to start standing this time but Hope insists on starting in the ref's position again, with her down once again.  As they start, Guy maneuvers to get Hope set up in a classic three-quarter nelson.  As she's not a wrestler she has never seen it and he figures it will be an excellent opportunity to pin her.  But the soccer star's athleticism, and her strong legs, save her.  As Guy tries to flip her into a pin, she is able to get free, although it's a close call and he almost gets her bare shoulders down.

After her narrow escape, Hope is still on the defensive, and Guy keeps trying to get her turned to her back again for a pin.  But his efforts finally give the girl and opening and she turns things around, forcing Guy into a defensive shell.  Once again, it takes her awhile, but she breaks his defenses down and gets him pinned for the victory.

Hope wins 3-0, She forces him to admit he's weaker than her and thanks Guy for "Giving me a good workout."  He's not sure what that means in terms of his ability to get a second date with her (he doesn't get one).

VS Jordana Brewster (1980, 5'6, 110lb, D.E.B.S.--Lucy Diamond) wearing a racer-black style one-piece swimsuit- Male Wins

Jordana starts looking Guy over, and remembers the other day when she saw a girl wrestling her boyfriend in the park--something she's never done in her life--and starts thinking "I wonder what it would be like to wrestle him?"

Jordana is visiting a girlfriend at her condo and they've gone down to the pool area.  Jordana wanted to swim some laps but they're doing maintenance at the pool, so she and her friend hang out with Guy and a few other men who live in the same condo complex.  They're talking about various things, and when Guy makes a couple of comments teasing Jordana, she replies by saying "you better watch out or I'm going to wrestle you and pin you."  Guy kind of chuckles, and the actress comes right back by saying "you think girls can't wrestle--I'll show you right now."  Everyone is a bit surprised to hear this from the normally shy, sweet and feminine Jordana, but it's clear when she gets to her feet and starts making a few punches at Guy that she's in earnest.

There's a nice-sized lawn near the pool, and the whole group moves over there to watch the wrestling match.  Jordana and Guy face off, and decide to begin by clasping hands for a test of strength. Jordana is very slender, but not soft--she spends a lot of time in the gym and her tan arms and legs are pretty firm.  She holds her own for the first 10 seconds, but then Guy starts to exert himself, and the lovely actress finds herself being forced slowly to her knees.
This story is set prior to Jordana's marriage to Andrew Form.

After Guy overpowers Jordana in the test of strength, he lets the slim brunette get back to her feet.  They face off again and Guy quickly gets Jordana into a side headlock.  It doesn't take him long to take her to the ground, and he starts working to flip her over to her back. Jordana tries to get out of his grip and as she struggles, the two roll over and the girl finds herself briefly on top of Guy.  She tries to hold him but can't, and Guy forces her over onto her back, straddles her and pins her.  She kicks her legs wildly but ineffectively (a habit she'll repeat throughout the match) for a few seconds and then gives up.

"Okay, that was just the first round," she says as Guy lets her get to her feet.  "Let's do that again."  Guy suggests they start in the par terre position and shows Jordana how to take the top position while he gets on all fours.  One of the other men gives them a start signal, and Guy quickly escapes Jordana's attempt at a hold.  The two grapple around for a bit, and then Guy takes Jordana to her back.  She manages to kick out and her legs send Guy to his back in turn. Jordana straddles him but again, she can't get him pinned.  They roll across the lawn for several seconds, over and over 3 or 4 times, and Guy ends up on top and pins Jordana once again.

"I want to start down this time," says Jordana as they prepare for a third round.  So she gets to all fours and Guy takes the top position.  Before they begin, Guy pulls his shirt off as he is sweating a bit.  He starts by getting the slim girl into a tight bear hug from behind, which she is unable to budge despite her best efforts.  But she gets her legs under her, pushes hard, and they both go sprawling backwards, Guy landing on his back.  He loses his grip on her and Jordana twists around to try for another pin.  Guy seems to be in a bit of difficulty but then he powers out of her grip and the two get to their knees.  Guy then gets ahold of Jordana and wraps her up into a tight cradle pin to take the third round.

For round four, Guy lets Jordana start by getting on his back and letting her straddle him.  They lock hands and she tries to keep him pinned, but soon she gives out a loud squeal as Guy exerts all his strength and heaves her backwards.  She tries to scramble out of his grip, but he grabs a bare foot and won't let her go.  When she tries to pry his hands loose from her foot, he grabs her wrists and rolls her over, straddling and pinning her another time.

Round five sees them back in the par terre position with Jordana starting up.  Guy starts to break out of her hold again, but seems to lose his balance, enabling the actress to force him to his back briefly Jordana tries something like a cross body pin but can't do it effectively, and Guy is able to flip her off.  He goes to pin her but she uses her legs to kick out once again, and the two then face off on their knees.  Guy uses his weight and strength to force Jordana to her back for another pin, this time with Jordana's legs bent back into her chest and her bare feet in his chest.

As they get up, Guy notices Jordana breathing a bit hard.  "Do you want to stop?" he asks.  "Not yet--just let me catch my breath for a minute."  They start the next round standing again. Jordana dances around for a bit, staying out of Guy's grasp, then dives low and wraps her arms around one of his legs.  She manages to get him off balance and they both go tumbling to the grass.  They roll around a couple of times, and Jordana is surprised to find herself on top when they finish.  She puts all her strength into trying to get Guy pinned, but can't get both his shoulders down at the same time.  After several seconds Guy gets a hold on Jordana and tries to roll her into another pin, but she kicks him off.  They get back to their feet, and this time Guy is the one who goes for Jordana's legs, tackling her at the knees.  She kicks out of yet another pin, but can't get free of his grasp, and finally he ends the round by rolling her into another cradle pin.

For what proves to be the final round, Jordana insists on starting down in the par terre position again.  Guy kneels next to her and when they start, he intentionally lets the slender actress slip out of his grasp and tackle him to his back.  She straddles him and tries to pin him once more, but he is still too strong and they end up rolling across the lawn. Guy winds up on top but Jordana gets her legs into his chest to kick out again.  When she gets to her knees he lunges at her but she slips aside and gives him a shove that sends him over on his back.  He doesn't let her get him straddled this time, using a leg for leverage to push her off, but when he follows up to try to cradle her for a pin she in turn twists free.  They face off on their knees and lock up, but then Jordana gets to her feet and uses the leverage this gives her to take Guy to his back another time.  She puts every bit of strength in her slender body into trying to pin him just this once but, once again, he's too strong for her.  Gradually he rolls her over and pins her one final time.

Jordana is pinned for the seventh and final time and this time it's clearly the end of the match.  She is exhausted.  Guy pins her and holds her arms down for about ten seconds, noticing that she's breathing very hard and doesn't have the energy to even kick uselessly with her legs, something she's been doing all through the match. "Okay, I give up," gasps the tired actress, and Guy gets off of her.  He offers her a hand up but she just lies on the grass.  "I'm OK," she says between breaths. She lies on her back, thinking a bit about her experience getting in touch with her inner tomboy, and then says aloud "that was fun.  I want to wrestle again some time." She's left exhausted and aching from her efforts.
  •  

gh122

Couple more essay answers, if you've downloaded the results you've probably seen these. I'm truly amazed by these responses as I never expected more than a couple word or single sentence  :)

VS Lindsay Ellingson - wearing a bikini

They are playing beach volleyball with friends.  Guy and Lindsay start making a bit of a game of both chasing after the ball when it goes out of play, and a couple of times they get into a bit of a tug of war over it, which Guy wins.  After the game, however, Lindsay starts claiming that she "let you get the ball away from me--I'm really stronger than you." Naturally Guy challenges her to prove it.  They decide to do a test of strength and then a wrestling match.

They face off on the sand for a test of strength.  Lindsay, a bit taller and longer of reach than Guy, uses her long arms to get a bit of an advantage at first, but Guy slowly gets the edge, being more muscular, and forces Lindsay to her knees on the sand.After losing the test of strength, Lindsay is just a bit hesitant about wrestling Guy, but one of her girlfriends encourages her: "You can take him--he just got lucky."  So she decides to take him on.  One of the other men there is a wrestler and sets them up in the referee's position, with Guy on his hands and knees on the sand and Lindsay in the control position, and then gives the command "ready, wrestle."

Lindsay doesn't really have any wrestling experience, so she loses her tentative grip on Guy right away as he erupts from the ground and turns to grapple her.  Before she knows what's happened he's got a bear hug around her midriff, and is tackling her to her back.  He's going right for a pin when her friends start cheering her on--"come on, Lindsay, fight him!"  The blonde starts twisting around as Guy tries to secure her arms for a pin.  But Guy has already gotten too much of an advantage, and soon her shoulders are pinned for a count of three.

"I want to try again," says Lindsay after she gets to her feet.  So they again get down on the sand in the ref's position and start wrestling at the signal.  This time Lindsay is more prepared, and she clamps her arms around Guy's chest as tightly as she can once they start, trying to hold him down on his knees for a bit while she figures out what to do.  It's hard, and she's starting to lose her grip on the heavier Guy, but as he starts to lunge backwards, she slides off him and uses his momentum to tackle him to his back.  Lindsay starts scrambling to get Guy straddled while he tries to get Lindsay flipped over to her back.  Their struggles start them rolling across the sand, over and over, neither one able to stay on top for more than a few seconds at a time.  The struggle starts to wear both of them down, but Guy is the first to get seriously winded, and when Lindsay, who has been wrestling on pure instinct, finds herself on top, she is quick to grab his wrists and get him pinned, evening the match as a few of her girlfriends cheer.

Now Guy wants another round.  "Let's make it best two out of three," he says and Lindsay agrees.  The slim model gets on all fours to start down for the final round, as she won the previous round.  Lindsay is figuring out how to wrestle more effectively very quickly, and this time they end up wrestling much more intensely than in the first two falls.  At the start signal, Lindsay nimbly slips out of Guy's grasp and pops up to her knees.  Guy is on her right away and they each try to force the other back in a contest of pure strength which Lindsay loses.  Guy takes her to her back, but Lindsay twists and kicks until she gets out of his grasp.  They go at it like this for about a minute, never letting up--Guy repeatedly taking the slim Lindsay to the sand, but never getting her pinned as she squirms and kicks free each time.  Finally, Lindsay manages to slip out of Guy's grasp and get to her feet.  Guy doesn't stand up but stays on his knees for some reason, and lunges at the model, grabbing a leg and pulling her towards him.  Then he wraps both arms around her legs and decides to pull the leggy Lindsay down on top of him--a mistake.  As he pulls backwards, he gets all of Lindsay's weight on his chest, and although she isn't that heavy, it knocks a bit of air out of him for just long enough that Lindsay gets him straddled and pinned.

Guy now wants to extend things for another two rounds--"how about best three of five?" he asks.  But one of the other men there tells him "Dude, you lost to her fair and square, now deal with it."  Lindsay is the somewhat surprised but happy winner, and flashes her gorgeous smile as she gets to her feet, tired but triumphant.  All the other men at the party are very impressed with the slim model's win over a stronger, heavier man. Guy's very, very embarrassed at losing to a girl he outweighs by over 40 pounds.

She doesn't say anything to the media, but does add "wrestling with men" to her list of "fun stuff to do."

VS Brooklyn Decker

Lamenting her poor acting ability, 5'9 117lb Brooklyn Decker stumbles out of bar at noon and promptly crashes into the Guy. Deciding to take out her frustrations on someone her size, Brooklyn ignites a back ally Street Fight.

The guy is very weak, so Brooklyn can punch him out with a punch to the stomach. But then she decides to take all her frustrations out and punches, kicks and knees the crap out of him. The guy cries for pain, but Brooklyn doesn't show any mercy. The fight ends when the guy is crying, bleeding and screaming and Brooklyn is only a few strikes away from killing him with the Police coming. After Brooklyn tries to fight with the officers, one of them tasers her and so she's under control. She knocked him out with knee strikes. Brooklyn calls him a weak-bone whose ass is kicked by her while the guy is just crying for mercy.

Brooklyn is getting into jail for ten years because of murder attempt but her lawyers can set her free. Due to that she's called "the female O.J. Simpson". The man was taken to hospital and will ever feel the pain. He needs to get psychological advise because of his trauma.
  •