News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Wrestling Holds Gallery

Started by Zeus, 08-Nov-14, 05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeus

SqueezeQueens Wrestling Holds Gallery -> http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?action=media

I want us to have a Wrestling Holds Gallery (link up top in the main menu), featuring all the popular holds used in mixed and female wrestling.

It can serve both the newcomers to the genre as well as veterans looking to have a catalogue of all the holds in one place.

It's a work in progress, I keep adding images when I have time, but would welcome your help. Feel free to post suitable images in the forum's Pictures sections, and I'll definitely use some of 'em. In fact I should look at the ones already there too  ;D

The ones I'll use should be of good quality, not overly sexual, not nude, holds properly applied. Basically images you'd show to your wife if you wanted her to learn  8)

I want to have about half a dozen images per each hold in the gallery, of various wrestlers and different sources. If you spot any discrepancies, like a wrongly named picture, incorrectly categorized image or a missing hold, let me know too :Pol:
  •  

dark87dan

Sounds like a great idea. I'll go take a look then check out my pics and contribute what I can.
  •  

trouler

But I want my wife to learn the sexual holds as well :(
  •  

gingerslayer

How exactly do we post pictures into the albums? I don't see any posting options.
  •  

DiabloNYC

Looks great, Matey.  A nice start!  I'll try to add some more pictures as well.  :)
  •  

neddyf

•  

Zeus

Quote from: gingerslayer on 13-Nov-14, 04:22 AM
How exactly do we post pictures into the albums? I don't see any posting options.
At the moment I want to control which pictures appear there, so I will choose the fitting ones from those posted in the forum image sections :)

Quote from: trouler on 12-Nov-14, 02:21 PM
But I want my wife to learn the sexual holds as well :(
You don't need the gallery if you're that far ;D
  •