THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Poll

Who wins?

Jessica Alba
15 (88.2%)
Charlie Sheen
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Celebrity Mixed Wrestling Match: Jessica Alba vs Charlie Sheen  (Read 7530 times)

Judge DR3DD

I've seen some fem-fem celebrity matches so decided to go for a mixed one. Let's say this is Charlie Sheen from a year back, in his worst condition he has ever been and drug-addict state vs a Jessica Alba that was in her prime.

Charlie Sheen is 5''9 and 165lbs
Jessica Alba is 5''6 1/2 and 127lbs

I know Sheen is bigger in size, but don't forget that Jessica Alba is in great shape while Sheen isn't. I also think she learned fighting moves for Dark Angel. I think Sheen might take it tho but I could be proven wrong.

Judge DR3DD

Any takers on this matchup?

Judge DR3DD

I see some people think Alba would win, why?

Offline Ronald_Frump

• All-Star Poster
  • SuperPosting Daemon
  • Karma received: 9691
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Sep 2015)Helpful MemberActive PosterFounding-Fathers
I've gone for Alba, because IIRC Sheen was in a bit of a mess, recently.........80's prime Sheen would have won IMHO.

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!

Judge DR3DD

I've gone for Alba, because IIRC Sheen was in a bit of a mess, recently.........80's prime Sheen would have won IMHO.

80's prime-Sheen would have destroyed her with ease. That's why I chose this version of Sheen, how do you think she will win tho?

Offline Ronald_Frump

• All-Star Poster
  • SuperPosting Daemon
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Sep 2015)Helpful MemberActive PosterFounding-Fathers
Any way she wants to......that guy's a mental and physical wreck. Maybe body kicks.

Judge DR3DD

Any way she wants to......that guy's a mental and physical wreck. Maybe body kicks.

It's a wrestling match so no kicks allowed, or punches. Remember that she is skinny, but I'm just thinking what holds will she use to win...

Offline Ronald_Frump

• All-Star Poster
  • SuperPosting Daemon

It's a wrestling match so no kicks allowed, or punches. Remember that she is skinny, but I'm just thinking what holds will she use to win...

Sorry, I forgot the rules. In that case, its armbar, kimura, keylock, rear-naked choke, triangle choke, arm triangle, dragon sleeper, north-south choke........did I miss any?

Judge DR3DD

Sorry, I forgot the rules. In that case, its armbar, kimura, keylock, rear-naked choke, triangle choke, arm triangle, dragon sleeper, north-south choke........did I miss any?

How would she submit him via triangle? Are her legs even strong enough because they look skinny.

Offline Ronald_Frump

• All-Star Poster
  • SuperPosting Daemon

How would she submit him via triangle? Are her legs even strong enough because they look skinny.

With the correct technique, no problem

Most womens' legs > mens' carotid arteries

Judge DR3DD

Celebrity Mixed Wrestling Match: Jessica Alba vs Charlie Sheen
« Reply #10 on: 30-Oct-12, 05:15 PM »

With the correct technique, no problem

Most womens' legs > mens' carotid arteries

What about a reverse? Would he tap or could he escape that?

Offline Ronald_Frump

• All-Star Poster
  • SuperPosting Daemon
« Reply #11 on: 30-Oct-12, 05:38 PM »

What about a reverse? Would he tap or could he escape that?

No, its a KO hold.

Offline RBAP

• All-Star Poster
  • HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 15814
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Nov 2018)Active Poster
« Reply #12 on: 30-Oct-12, 06:12 PM »
Charlie would lose and enjoy it...  8)

Offline sleepinbin

• Global Moderator
  • Karma received: 249
  • Awards: Staff-MemberFounding-Fathers
« Reply #13 on: 31-Oct-12, 06:45 AM »
when sheen was at his low point and a physical wreck, alba could win by whatever she wanted... he'd likely find himself tossed around and scissored ruthlessly before being smothered under that ass...

amoebic