News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

My friend an i

Started by Wrestlejunkie7, 02-Jan-15, 05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrestlejunkie7

So my friend and i are planning on wrestling soon. She's about 5'2 115lbs but she goes to the gym regularly and is very fit and toned and she also does soccer and volleyball. im 6'1 weigh 150 and i haven't done exercise since may of last year. i have lost to a girl who was the same height a little heavier and a cheerleader. any prediction on what the result might be for this match?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

What are the rules?
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Wrestlejunkie7

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 02-Jan-15, 04:58 PM
What are the rules?

15 minute match, we have to start on out knees, and whoever has the most pins or submissions at the end wins.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

I'd say you have the advantage. If the match was longer, you may have stamina issues which she could exploit, due to a higher fitness level. The other major factor would be previous combat training skills.
  •  

Wrestlejunkie7

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 03-Jan-15, 10:54 AM
I'd say you have the advantage. If the match was longer, you may have stamina issues which she could exploit, due to a higher fitness level. The other major factor would be previous combat training skills.

Neither of is have combat experience and I usually get tired after 5 min.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Wrestlejunkie7 on 03-Jan-15, 04:52 PM

Neither of is have combat experience and I usually get tired after 5 min.

It would be interesting if she knew jiu jitsu and you were forced to defend a variety of submissions, whilst becoming increasingly fatigued.
  •  

Smothered123

All I'd say is watch out for her legs, in my experience, once they get their ankles locked together around you head its lights out. Womens legs, especially their thighs are without doubt their secret weapon so steer clear of those and I'd give you a generous 40% chance of victory. This is of course on the understanding that you are not pre-disposed towards losing ;)

Love to know how it goes (went)..!

Carl.
  •