THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: My friend an i  (Read 1153 times)

Offline Wrestlejunkie7

• Karma received: 2
My friend an i
« on: 02-Jan-15, 03:57 AM »
So my friend and i are planning on wrestling soon. She's about 5'2 115lbs but she goes to the gym regularly and is very fit and toned and she also does soccer and volleyball. im 6'1 weigh 150 and i haven't done exercise since may of last year. i have lost to a girl who was the same height a little heavier and a cheerleader. any prediction on what the result might be for this match?

Offline Ronald_Frump

• All-Star Poster
  • HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 9656
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Sep 2015)Helpful MemberActive PosterFounding-Fathers
My friend an i
« Reply #1 on: 02-Jan-15, 02:58 PM »
What are the rules?
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!

Offline Wrestlejunkie7

My friend an i
« Reply #2 on: 03-Jan-15, 12:10 AM »
What are the rules?

15 minute match, we have to start on out knees, and whoever has the most pins or submissions at the end wins.

Offline Ronald_Frump

• All-Star Poster
  • HQ Approved
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Sep 2015)Helpful MemberActive PosterFounding-Fathers
My friend an i
« Reply #3 on: 03-Jan-15, 08:54 AM »
I'd say you have the advantage. If the match was longer, you may have stamina issues which she could exploit, due to a higher fitness level. The other major factor would be previous combat training skills.

Offline Wrestlejunkie7

My friend an i
« Reply #4 on: 03-Jan-15, 02:52 PM »
I'd say you have the advantage. If the match was longer, you may have stamina issues which she could exploit, due to a higher fitness level. The other major factor would be previous combat training skills.

Neither of is have combat experience and I usually get tired after 5 min.

Offline Ronald_Frump

• All-Star Poster
  • HQ Approved
My friend an i
« Reply #5 on: 03-Jan-15, 03:54 PM »

Neither of is have combat experience and I usually get tired after 5 min.

It would be interesting if she knew jiu jitsu and you were forced to defend a variety of submissions, whilst becoming increasingly fatigued.

Offline Smothered123

• Karma received: 47
My friend an i
« Reply #6 on: 10-Feb-15, 06:24 AM »
All I'd say is watch out for her legs, in my experience, once they get their ankles locked together around you head its lights out. Womens legs, especially their thighs are without doubt their secret weapon so steer clear of those and I'd give you a generous 40% chance of victory. This is of course on the understanding that you are not pre-disposed towards losing ;)

Love to know how it goes (went)..!

Carl.

amoebic