News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

A Storm Called Amanda

Started by BandGB, 28-Apr-14, 01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BandGB

This is my first try at a mixed wrestling story. If you wan't to skip the setup and go straight to the action, the wrestling starts at Section 2, which I've marked in bold.

It was one of those guy-seeking-girl websites, and under the "casual encounters" section they had a subforum for wrestling. I wasn't so sure I wanted to do it, but then I saw Amanda's ad.

She didn't look intimidating in her pictures. More cute and playful. In every pic, she smiled, showing offer big round eyes and light blonde hair, but not much else (the clothes she was wearing left a lot to the imagination). She looked like a pretty girl next door type, probably someone who had grown up wrestling with a house full of brothers. Her ad read:

"Hi! Im Amanda, Im 22 and I love wrestling with boys!!! Try me if you like fun and don't mind playing rough. Please only contact me if you have some experience wrestling (I have a lot) and are interested in a real match. If we like each other, who knows, maybe we can take things further, but all I'm promising is the bout of your life ; )

Be warned -- I get a little intense  when I wrestle."

I'd never wrestled before, but I couldn't pass this up (if only for a laugh). I sent her my profile and a pic of myself.

"I think we'll play well together : )" she messaged back.

Later that week I knocked on the door to her apartment, and she answered in a baggy t-shirt and pajama pants.

"You're too early," she smiled, playfully punching me on the shoulder. The punch landed harder than I expected.

"Sorry. I can come back,"

"I'm kidding," she laughed, pulling me into the house by the wrist. She pulled harder than I expected. In her picture, her hair had been a little frizzy. Now it was straightened, down to her shoulders and she whipped it around a lot. I'd get it whipped in my face a few dozen times, before the day was over.

"Do you usually wear make up, when you wrestle," I asked.

"It keeps things interesting," she smiled back at me. She was really stunning up close. It was almost too much to look at her straight on for too long.

"Do you need to stretch," she asked as we reached her living room, which was cleared out, with a matt on the floor.

"I'm okay."

"You really should," she said pulling down her pajama pants to reveal gorgeous long legs. The skin on her thighs shined off the light in the room and I noticed a fair amount of muscle tone. She stretched into a split. "I don't want you pulling a muscle on me. I can't lose another playmate."

"Another?"

She pulled off her baggy shirt and I was too taken aback to hear her reply. Big, perfectly round breasts packed into a tight red sports bra, her nipples showing through a little. Tight stomach, with toned-but-not-too-toned abs.

"You work out much," I asked.

"Nah. Just naturally lean, I guess. Can we start?"

"Okay,"

"Yay!"

-------

Section 2

We faced each other on our knees.

"When's the last time you wrestled a girl," she asked, crawling on all fours with her back arched and her face fixed in a playful grin. It was distracting.

"Never."

"Really? You mean, I'm gonna be your first time?"

From her position on all fours, her breasts swayed a bit in the red sports bra, and for a second I started staring. That's when she pounced. Suddenly I was on my back with my hands pinned to the floor. It happened so fast, I'd barely had time to react.

She leaned in, whispering in my ear.

"We're gonna have so much fun. I promise."

I took a second to collect myself, got my arms free, and pulled her head into a lock, rolling her over.

"Woo!" she screamed in a high pitched laugh, enjoying herself.

I went to mount her but hesitated. Fit as she was, she was still smaller and lighter than me, and a girl. I didn't want to hurt her. I tried to keep her torso pinned down with the weight of my knee while I took both her hands in mine.

That was a mistake. Those shiny, toned legs of hers shot up from the floor, and pushed my chest with way more force than I expected. My back was on the matt again, and this time she had one of my legs caught in a hold.

For a second I worried she'd twist my ankle until I tapped, but instead she put both hands on my foot and started to massage it.

"You need to loosen up," she said, still holding me down on my back with those legs. We're here to have fun. Enjoy it."

She let me go, and rolled in a graceful backwards summersault to her knees.

"Oh," she added, "and if you don't stop taking it easy on me, I'm gonna make you cry."

She winked and then rushed me again. This time I rushed her right back and we collided at full forced. After a few seconds of struggling, I did manage to get her down. I was stronger than her, but not by much, and she was clearly faster.

As we rolled on the floor, I went for another headlock, but she slipped out from under me and got to her knees again.

"Come on" she taunted.

I lunged again and we both went down. She smelled like vanilla and strawberries.

Again, she got free of my hold.

"Come on," she said again, "Stop going easy on me."

I really wasn't going easy.  I didn't know what to try next. I couldn't think of any new moves and I was already sweating and breathing.

She was not.

"Remember when I told you before I didn't work out much?" she said. "I lied."

She quickly pulled my leg out from under me, flipped me onto my stomach and put me in a half nelson.

"I run four miles a day."

She pulled me up to my knees and threw me down like it was nothing.

"I lift weights three days a week."

She flipped me over onto my back.

"I hike every weekend."

She caught me in a grapevine pin. I felt my limbs pull painfully in all directions. She leaned down, those big round eyes an inch from mine.

"And I wrestle guys every chance I get."

She kissed me lightly on the cheek, her hair falling into my face, the smell of strawberries and vanilla getting stronger.

"Give?" she asked.

I didn't answer. She tightened the hold.

"Give?"

I nodded.

"Say it. Out loud." she said in a forceful tone that stuck out from the playful, girly one she normally had.

"I give."

She let me go, but didn't get off me right away. She stayed sitting on me, her legs straddling my torso.

"How was that," she asked with what seemed to be genuine interest, stroking my hair. "Fun?"

"You're really good," I said, breathless.

She giggled.

"Most guys get upset when I beat them. Embarrassed, I guess. Are you upset?"

"No."

"Oh yay!" She hopped off me, ready for another round.

I wasn't afraid of hurting her anymore. She was probably more solid than me. I locked hands with her and pushed with everything I had. I got the upper hand, but we both went down together.

"Ah!," she screamed again in high pitched delight.

I pulled her into the same half nelson hold she'd used on me, but she slipped out in a few seconds.

"That's why you stretch, sweetie. To be flexible."

I put her in a headlock. She slipped out again. I charged and got her on her back. She slipped out again.

"Good try." she taunted.

I started to realize, even though I was forbidden to go easy on her, she was going easy on me. She was letting me put her in these holds, just so she could slip out of them with ease.

"Let me try one now," she put a hand around the back of my neck, and, with lightning speed, my head was in between her thighs. They tightly covered my ears, and suddenly, I couldn't hear anything. It was like being under water. Then she started shifting from side to side, taking me with her as she did so, rolling us around on the matt, and it was like I was under water in a storm-- a storm called Amanda. I tapped a few times. She didn't let go. I tapped faster, panicked. She shifted positions again, onto her knees. Now my head was on the floor, and her pussy pressed against my face. She loosened her thighs, able to keep me down with the weight pressed against my face. I could hear again now.

"Smell me, " she said. "Take a long smell, kiss it, and I'll let you go."

I did as I was told, taking in what little air I had down there, and kissing right in between her legs. If I wasn't in awe of her before, I was now. She was more powerful than me in every way, and the smell of strawberries and vanilla was even stronger down there.

She got up, and I realized I was so fatigued now, that getting to my knees again was a bit of a struggle.

"Final round?" she asked.

"Yeah," I panted.

Suddenly I was on my back again, and she was laughing loudly, so excited. She didn't have to grapevine me to keep me immobilized. I was too tired.

"Do you know where you're going, now?" she asked, flirting?

I shook my head. She smiled wide, grabbed my hair and pulled my head into her breasts. She was working up a bit of a sweat now, and I tasted it, as her breasts pressed tightly against my face.

"I could keep you here all day," she said, her arms wrapped around me, rocking back and forth leisurely. "And I'd like to. But you're the best playmate I've ever had, and I don't want to wear you out."

It started getting harder to breath. I barely cared.

"Tell you what. Kiss them both, and we'll call it a day."

Again, I promptly did as I was told, kissing both her breasts eagerly.

"Good," she let me go and I collapsed underneath her.

"Actually I lied again. One more thing."

She grabbed my crotch. I opened my mouth wide in pain, and when I did she leaned in and kissed me full on, tasting me in total, sensual domination. After a moment, she kept the kiss going but loosened the grip on my crotch, massaging me, with an expert touch.

"Can you get up," she asked, finally breaking the kiss.

"I ... I don't ... " I didn't want to admit it, but I didn't think I could. She didn't wait for me to answer. She pulled me up and helped walk me to her bed. There was water waiting at the bedside and towels.

"Take as long as you need," she smiled. "I'd love to go again later, if you're up for it. Whatever. I'm easy."

She kissed me on the cheek again and breezed out of the room.

"Oh," she poked her head back in ,"I think we're gonna have a lot of fun together. Don't you?"

"I nodded," and drifted off to sleep, still smelling strawberries and vanilla.

•  

orange_fizzy

Hi Buddy

This was a great story board BandGB however, why not listen to your story as its being read out to you by a female.

Name: A Storm Called Amanda
Format: Wave File (WAV)
Size: 12.4mb

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!1tJgwLDR!WeZf2SQTR--0U6g6IFugebCXowymin-JsEsN9MrAFXs

Not brilliant but interesting ;)
Bazinga!
  •  

BandGB

Ha! Wow, if only they'd programmed that voice to sound a little hotter.
  •  

Smothered123

Quote from: BandGB on 28-Apr-14, 01:22 AM
This is my first try at a mixed wrestling story. If you wan't to skip the setup and go straight to the action, the wrestling starts at Section 2, which I've marked in bold.

It was one of those guy-seeking-girl websites, and under the "casual encounters" section they had a subforum for wrestling. I wasn't so sure I wanted to do it, but then I saw Amanda's ad.

She didn't look intimidating in her pictures. More cute and playful. In every pic, she smiled, showing offer big round eyes and light blonde hair, but not much else (the clothes she was wearing left a lot to the imagination). She looked like a pretty girl next door type, probably someone who had grown up wrestling with a house full of brothers. Her ad read:

"Hi! Im Amanda, Im 22 and I love wrestling with boys!!! Try me if you like fun and don't mind playing rough. Please only contact me if you have some experience wrestling (I have a lot) and are interested in a real match. If we like each other, who knows, maybe we can take things further, but all I'm promising is the bout of your life ; )

Be warned -- I get a little intense  when I wrestle."

I'd never wrestled before, but I couldn't pass this up (if only for a laugh). I sent her my profile and a pic of myself.

"I think we'll play well together : )" she messaged back.

Later that week I knocked on the door to her apartment, and she answered in a baggy t-shirt and pajama pants.

"You're too early," she smiled, playfully punching me on the shoulder. The punch landed harder than I expected.

"Sorry. I can come back,"

"I'm kidding," she laughed, pulling me into the house by the wrist. She pulled harder than I expected. In her picture, her hair had been a little frizzy. Now it was straightened, down to her shoulders and she whipped it around a lot. I'd get it whipped in my face a few dozen times, before the day was over.

"Do you usually wear make up, when you wrestle," I asked.

"It keeps things interesting," she smiled back at me. She was really stunning up close. It was almost too much to look at her straight on for too long.

"Do you need to stretch," she asked as we reached her living room, which was cleared out, with a matt on the floor.

"I'm okay."

"You really should," she said pulling down her pajama pants to reveal gorgeous long legs. The skin on her thighs shined off the light in the room and I noticed a fair amount of muscle tone. She stretched into a split. "I don't want you pulling a muscle on me. I can't lose another playmate."

"Another?"

She pulled off her baggy shirt and I was too taken aback to hear her reply. Big, perfectly round breasts packed into a tight red sports bra, her nipples showing through a little. Tight stomach, with toned-but-not-too-toned abs.

"You work out much," I asked.

"Nah. Just naturally lean, I guess. Can we start?"

"Okay,"

"Yay!"

-------

Section 2

We faced each other on our knees.

"When's the last time you wrestled a girl," she asked, crawling on all fours with her back arched and her face fixed in a playful grin. It was distracting.

"Never."

"Really? You mean, I'm gonna be your first time?"

From her position on all fours, her breasts swayed a bit in the red sports bra, and for a second I started staring. That's when she pounced. Suddenly I was on my back with my hands pinned to the floor. It happened so fast, I'd barely had time to react.

She leaned in, whispering in my ear.

"We're gonna have so much fun. I promise."

I took a second to collect myself, got my arms free, and pulled her head into a lock, rolling her over.

"Woo!" she screamed in a high pitched laugh, enjoying herself.

I went to mount her but hesitated. Fit as she was, she was still smaller and lighter than me, and a girl. I didn't want to hurt her. I tried to keep her torso pinned down with the weight of my knee while I took both her hands in mine.

That was a mistake. Those shiny, toned legs of hers shot up from the floor, and pushed my chest with way more force than I expected. My back was on the matt again, and this time she had one of my legs caught in a hold.

For a second I worried she'd twist my ankle until I tapped, but instead she put both hands on my foot and started to massage it.

"You need to loosen up," she said, still holding me down on my back with those legs. We're here to have fun. Enjoy it."

She let me go, and rolled in a graceful backwards summersault to her knees.

"Oh," she added, "and if you don't stop taking it easy on me, I'm gonna make you cry."

She winked and then rushed me again. This time I rushed her right back and we collided at full forced. After a few seconds of struggling, I did manage to get her down. I was stronger than her, but not by much, and she was clearly faster.

As we rolled on the floor, I went for another headlock, but she slipped out from under me and got to her knees again.

"Come on" she taunted.

I lunged again and we both went down. She smelled like vanilla and strawberries.

Again, she got free of my hold.

"Come on," she said again, "Stop going easy on me."

I really wasn't going easy.  I didn't know what to try next. I couldn't think of any new moves and I was already sweating and breathing.

She was not.

"Remember when I told you before I didn't work out much?" she said. "I lied."

She quickly pulled my leg out from under me, flipped me onto my stomach and put me in a half nelson.

"I run four miles a day."

She pulled me up to my knees and threw me down like it was nothing.

"I lift weights three days a week."

She flipped me over onto my back.

"I hike every weekend."

She caught me in a grapevine pin. I felt my limbs pull painfully in all directions. She leaned down, those big round eyes an inch from mine.

"And I wrestle guys every chance I get."

She kissed me lightly on the cheek, her hair falling into my face, the smell of strawberries and vanilla getting stronger.

"Give?" she asked.

I didn't answer. She tightened the hold.

"Give?"

I nodded.

"Say it. Out loud." she said in a forceful tone that stuck out from the playful, girly one she normally had.

"I give."

She let me go, but didn't get off me right away. She stayed sitting on me, her legs straddling my torso.

"How was that," she asked with what seemed to be genuine interest, stroking my hair. "Fun?"

"You're really good," I said, breathless.

She giggled.

"Most guys get upset when I beat them. Embarrassed, I guess. Are you upset?"

"No."

"Oh yay!" She hopped off me, ready for another round.

I wasn't afraid of hurting her anymore. She was probably more solid than me. I locked hands with her and pushed with everything I had. I got the upper hand, but we both went down together.

"Ah!," she screamed again in high pitched delight.

I pulled her into the same half nelson hold she'd used on me, but she slipped out in a few seconds.

"That's why you stretch, sweetie. To be flexible."

I put her in a headlock. She slipped out again. I charged and got her on her back. She slipped out again.

"Good try." she taunted.

I started to realize, even though I was forbidden to go easy on her, she was going easy on me. She was letting me put her in these holds, just so she could slip out of them with ease.

"Let me try one now," she put a hand around the back of my neck, and, with lightning speed, my head was in between her thighs. They tightly covered my ears, and suddenly, I couldn't hear anything. It was like being under water. Then she started shifting from side to side, taking me with her as she did so, rolling us around on the matt, and it was like I was under water in a storm-- a storm called Amanda. I tapped a few times. She didn't let go. I tapped faster, panicked. She shifted positions again, onto her knees. Now my head was on the floor, and her pussy pressed against my face. She loosened her thighs, able to keep me down with the weight pressed against my face. I could hear again now.

"Smell me, " she said. "Take a long smell, kiss it, and I'll let you go."

I did as I was told, taking in what little air I had down there, and kissing right in between her legs. If I wasn't in awe of her before, I was now. She was more powerful than me in every way, and the smell of strawberries and vanilla was even stronger down there.

She got up, and I realized I was so fatigued now, that getting to my knees again was a bit of a struggle.

"Final round?" she asked.

"Yeah," I panted.

Suddenly I was on my back again, and she was laughing loudly, so excited. She didn't have to grapevine me to keep me immobilized. I was too tired.

"Do you know where you're going, now?" she asked, flirting?

I shook my head. She smiled wide, grabbed my hair and pulled my head into her breasts. She was working up a bit of a sweat now, and I tasted it, as her breasts pressed tightly against my face.

"I could keep you here all day," she said, her arms wrapped around me, rocking back and forth leisurely. "And I'd like to. But you're the best playmate I've ever had, and I don't want to wear you out."

It started getting harder to breath. I barely cared.

"Tell you what. Kiss them both, and we'll call it a day."

Again, I promptly did as I was told, kissing both her breasts eagerly.

"Good," she let me go and I collapsed underneath her.

"Actually I lied again. One more thing."

She grabbed my crotch. I opened my mouth wide in pain, and when I did she leaned in and kissed me full on, tasting me in total, sensual domination. After a moment, she kept the kiss going but loosened the grip on my crotch, massaging me, with an expert touch.

"Can you get up," she asked, finally breaking the kiss.

"I ... I don't ... " I didn't want to admit it, but I didn't think I could. She didn't wait for me to answer. She pulled me up and helped walk me to her bed. There was water waiting at the bedside and towels.

"Take as long as you need," she smiled. "I'd love to go again later, if you're up for it. Whatever. I'm easy."

She kissed me on the cheek again and breezed out of the room.

"Oh," she poked her head back in ,"I think we're gonna have a lot of fun together. Don't you?"

"I nodded," and drifted off to sleep, still smelling strawberries and vanilla.
Great story, well written, such a nice change to see good grammar, spelling and sentence structuring, it makes it a joy to read. Oh, really good content too..well done.
  •