News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Can A Woman Win Against Chuck Norris?

Started by Female Action Movies, 16-Jan-15, 01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Female Action Movies

Chuck Norris is one of the best fighters ever, with a 8th, 9th and 10th grade in seperate martial arts. No one can kill so brute and hard as him and he made countless bodies in movies.

Can a woman beat him? what do you think

I think that women have a change against him.
  •  

Female Action Movies

Chuck was the first person i saw in my first action movies ever as young child. I saw how he killed a ninja army in a compound at the end of the Octagon and the idea that one person kill so many men. His action acttracted me and gave me a special feeling.  I had a boner from only his action as child and a obsession was born.
  •  

ivyhill

Quote from: Female Action Movies on 16-Jan-15, 02:03 PM
Chuck was the first person i saw in my first action movies ever as young child. I saw how he killed a ninja army in a compound at the end of the Octagon and the idea that one person kill so many men. His action acttracted me and gave me a special feeling.  I had a boner from only his action as child and a obsession was born.
Chuck Norris gave you a boner?
  •  

Female Action Movies

Quote from: ivyhill on 16-Jan-15, 03:22 PM
Quote from: Female Action Movies on 16-Jan-15, 02:03 PM
Chuck Norris gave you a boner?

that was when i was 9/10 years old and saw for the first time a action movie. i got a boner of the action and not from Chuck Norris himself.
i noticed that action attracts me.
  •  

dark87dan

Chuck Norris is certainly skilled, but he's older than the hills now.  My own opinion is that there are many females on the fighting scene that could probably beat him.  I'm not taking anything away from Chuck or disrespecting him.

Chuck didn't give me a boner, but Rhonda Rousey on Expendables 3 sure did.   ;D
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Female Action Movies on 16-Jan-15, 05:14 PM

that was when i was 9/10 years old and saw for the first time a action movie. i got a boner of the action and not from Chuck Norris himself.

Too much information, dude.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

wrespet

chuck noris now or chuck noris back then?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Female Action Movies

Chuck is one of the best fighters there is
  •  

ivyhill

Quote from: Female Action Movies on 23-Jan-15, 09:37 PM
Chuck is one of the best fighters there is
We know, he gave you a boner ;D;D;D;D;D;D
  •  

beer112

Chuck Norris doesn't fight, he kills.
  •  

Female Action Movies

OTHER QUESTION

IS CHUCK THE BEST FIGHTER EVER?

YES or No
  •  

uboat

No in his speciality, of course the best was perhaps Bruce Lee.
  •  

Judge DR3DD

No woman can defeat Chuck Norris.
  •