News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

A Storm Called Amanda -- Part 2

Started by BandGB, 06-May-14, 09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BandGB

Adding a new installment to the story I wrote last time. Enjoy:

As I lay there helpless, smothered under the weight of Amanda's gorgeous ass  for the hundredth time, I decided she had to be some kind of goddess. How else could her skin be this soft when the rest of her body was so hard? She would hit me like a hammer then kiss me with a feather's touch. She could run at me with the force of a man twice her size and the grace of a dancer. And though she worked up quite a sweat in every one of our bouts, she always smelled good all over. Even now, trapped underneath her, I was still smelling her body wash (today's flavor was passion fruit).

Starting to black out, I tapped frantically.

"You want up? Well, you know what to do, sweetie."

I kissed her ass repeatedly.

"Good boy," she lightly stroked my cock. The more we wrestled together, the longer her hands started to linger there, bringing me closer to climax, then letting go.

"You're getting better at this," she said, helping me up.

"The wrestling or the kissing?"

"Both," she answered, putting her arms around me. I never could tell when she did this if she was going to pull me into an embrace or tackle me to the ground. This time, she did both. She pulled me in and kissed me on the ear, then jumped up, wrapped her legs around me, and pulled me down into a bodyscissor.

"Tell me you like it," she yelled, squeezing me breathless.

"I like it," I gasped.

"Tell me you want me!"

"I want you!"

"Then get out of this hold and take me!"

On her command, I clamored to get out, digging my elbows into the hold and somehow (maybe because she let me) I got away. Grabbing her ankles, I pulled her across the matt and got on top of her (strong as she was, she was still light).
She loved when I pulled her around, always screaming in delight.  I wrapped my arms around hers, restraining her as best I could and kissed her neck. She giggled, tickled by my tongue.

You're really good at that," she said. "I almost want to let you stay there, so you can do that too me all day."

"Let me?"

She swung a leg up around the front of my neck and somehow got me into an armbar. I tapped immediately.

"I think we're getting to know each other, right," she asked.

"Yeah," I panted.

"I feel really comfortable around you now. What about you? Do you feel comfortable around me?"

"For sure."

"Good. Then I don't need this, anymore," she undid her bra, and pulled off her bikini bottom, throwing them both in my face.

"Your turn," she said, expectantly.

"Oh, I don't know..."

"Don't be shy," she said.

"I just..."

"If you don't take them off, I will take them off for you, and I'll have to punish you" she smiled.

"I don't want to."

"Okay then," she said, running at me. Her gorgeous naked body coming at me was so distracting, I didn't even think to defend myself. She pulled me into a headlock and her nipple grazed my cheek.

"You're mine," she whispered in my ear.

She threw me onto my stomach and jumped on my back, pulling my shirt off in a second. She turned around, still keeping me pinned face down, and started to pull down my shorts and then stopped when they were to my knees.

"Now for the punishment," she sighed, rubbing my exposed ass. "Don't worry, this is gonna hurt you as much as it pleasures me."

She started spanking me, quickly and firmly. She kept going for a full minute. First it was fun, then it was painful, then it was fun again, then painful again.

""You belong to me," she said as she did it. "When we're on this matt, I own you. I own your body and I own your clothes, so when I say take them off, you take them off. Understand?"

"Yes!" I shouted.

"Good."

She got off and rolled me over onto my back. Then she pulled me into an embrace again, and we cuddled, naked on the floor, and once again, after twenty minutes of making me her bitch, she curled up next to me like a fragile little girl, and rested her head on my chest. She had to be some kind of goddess.
  •  

uboat

:TY:
Keep up the good work. I know how hard should be the writing job. A long time ago I keep entertained with The Valkyrie Stories, but as english isn't my mother language sometimes is amazing how you can lost some interesting parts in the novel.

Thanks a lot for all your effort pal! Best regards and  :k1:
  •  

BandGB

Thanks! Just in case anyone's wondering, I think I'll write one more part to this story and then I'll move on to something else.
  •  

Smothered123

Once again, well written, clear un-cluttered descriptive writing. It make the story so much easier to read when you are not constantly falling over the bad grammar and clunky sentence structure. Keep up the good work.
  •