News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

how do i watch video? new member

Started by wayne888, 14-Feb-15, 01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wayne888

Hi  I just have a simple question. please if anybody can help me because I can't find the answer.  So I clicked on the video link and it bougt me to mega.co and it started downloading. by the way iam using internet explorer. after it completets, it asks me to import to cloud or download to computer. I clicked download to computer . but it doesn't let me play? do I need to pay a subscription or something to play video? please help me out thanks
  •  

voayer

No, you don't have to pay anything.

Quote from: wayne888 on 14-Feb-15, 01:42 PM
I clicked download to computer .
And what happened then?
You know....you have to wait until video is 100% downloaded. Then you'll  probably be asked in which folder you want to save file. Usually is this My Documents.
Just find downloaded file in My Documents (or folder where your downloads are saved) and double click it.

Btw...don't use this "please install all shit on my computer" application, called Internet Explorer.
Get your self Chrome.
www.google.com/chrome/
It's free.
  •  

wayne888

ok thanks but i see that rapid share  and deposit files  takes more than 60 minutes  to download for free user. but for premimum user it takes  3 to 4 minutes. So my question is to avoid  waiting more than an hour for free download to finish is there any way to make download more faster....?
  •  

voayer

Mega is fast even for free users. Usually. Sometimes is slow, but in most cases i download from mega with 1Mb/s speed.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: wayne888 on 14-Feb-15, 02:52 PM
ok thanks but i see that rapid share  and deposit files  takes more than 60 minutes  to download for free user. but for premimum user it takes  3 to 4 minutes. So my question is to avoid  waiting more than an hour for free download to finish is there any way to make download more faster....?

Yeah, buy a premium account ;)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

femwars

Quote from: voayer on 14-Feb-15, 02:38 PM

Btw...don't use this "please install all shit on my computer" application, called Internet Explorer.
Get your self Chrome.
www.google.com/chrome/
It's free.

LOL! Awesome...K!
  •