News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Merry Christmas contributions from Domination Divas and Fetish Adventures

Started by rvaldezwrestling, 23-Dec-14, 07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rvaldezwrestling

As a small Thank You to the owners of this forum and the fans who enjoy our videso, I have contributed a free video in the Male and the Female Wrestling forums. 

Thank you all for your support and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

For the members who celebrate other holidays at this time I wish you all a Happy Holidays.
Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

Matey

Thank you and you have a great holidays too.. Merry Squeezing!
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Thanks Matey.  It was my pleasure to do it.  I don't know how many sales this forum generates but I'm hoping it's worthwhile posting here.
Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

ivyhill

Quote from: rvaldezwrestling on 23-Dec-14, 07:43 AM
As a small Thank You to the owners of this forum and the fans who enjoy our videso, I have contributed a free video in the Male and the Female Wrestling forums. 

Thank you all for your support and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

For the members who celebrate other holidays at this time I wish you all a Happy Holidays.
Awesome job and great sites - Keep up the good work - Merry Christmas
  •  

revanyo

•