News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

SCISSORS

Started by army714, 21-Feb-15, 03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHO HAS THE STRONGEST SCISSOR

HEAD SCISSOR
98 (86%)
BODY SCISSOR
16 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 114

army714

WHICH WOMAN HAS THE BEST SCISSOR.
  •  

army714

•  

znaksh

I Say Cindy Huntress for her size
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

gee

Charlene Rink could easily crack ribs!
  •  

gbs1

CINDY HUNTRESS....I was scared for my life when I was scissored by her.....!!!   :o:o:o
  •  

marc34608

Pound for pound I would say either Lia Labowe or Gia Primo and just outright strongest, I'd have to say Monix. She has the most solid and hard legs I have ever felt.
  •  

femwars

•  

tvwatcher38

Lia Labowe or Natalia( Scissor Vixens). Now I know their two different body types but I can imagine that when they put their minds to it they could give anyone a run for their money.
  •  

SqueezeToyDream81

All very good answers and many on my wish list.
I've had the pleasure of being trapped in Monix's thighs and there is no escape or tiring. Just pure crushing force.
Very beautiful woman as well...

She gets my vote
  •  

Piefun

Sonya Fernandez. Not my favourite wrestler. God, I have a very large torso and most cannot even get their legs locked on me, the same for her. But she still squeezed, I could feel my ribs bend, If she had kept the power on, I am sure some ribs would have broke.
I love being a headscissors and often smile under the squeeze. But after half a dozen long scissors. my neck hurt so much. The slightest touch left me squealing.
This must have been about June 2000.
  •  

neddyf

Pocahontas is normally not really my type, but in her debuts she had some very scarry scissors...
I don't know if she's clumsy because not skilled, but she used to grab her foe's head with her thighs and twist it slowly making various men scream or implore, really worried about neck being cracked or broken...
It was really hot... too bad she seems to have stopped it
  •  

truquillo

i've been scissored by two renamed scissorettes...
1 is Jc Simpson
2 Capucine

Jc got me tapping all over the place... she was AWESOME...!!!!
  •  

mikeywrestler

I've been scissored by the following:

Blaze
Robin
Kassidy
Monica
Thunder
Pippa (submission room, london, not Pippa L'vinn)
Isabella

I'd say Robin had the strongest out of those, with Kassidy a close 2nd. 
  •  

wrestling_pi

I got a question - what is tighter.

Big Thick
or
Wiry

I tend to think people see the woman with big thick thighs and would say her scissors are far more effective - but I feel like a tighter squeeze would be performed by the thinner wiry legs.  I leave it to the experts.
  •