News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

SDFIGHTDS.COM has ripped me off!

Started by derrickcrowding, 04-Oct-21, 01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derrickcrowding

Hello everyone,

I want to preface this by saying that I will go very long lengths in finding oil wrestling videos. I have no shame in saying it and I have purchased multiple customs, clips, and videos from producers. Everyone has accommodated me fairly although a couple have come short (No studio names here). Except: The Sdfightds / Rosecage / Catdogcustom realm of fetish videos. What a terrible experience. I dished out $800 because I was expecting a solid competitive oil wrestling video from them. What I got: a boring fake match that did not even include oil. The time from payment to delivery of the video took well over a month, and I had no interest in it after the first 15 seconds. I was very disappointed, and what makes this worse is that the purchase was secured through PayPal, which I'm not sure I'm eligible for a refund. The "studio" doesn't seem like the kind of studio to make it right for their customers in this instance, and I think they're going to run with it. Can anyone offer any advice?
Yes, this was totally meant as a public smear, I'm freaking pissed! Any help would be appreciated.
K+ always appreciated. Thank you!
  •  

ownboss

Firstly, PayPal will close your account if they discover that you purchased media that was deemed sexual or if shows any amount of nudity so you have to be careful. If the production was clothed from start to finish which by the sounds of it was not, then you risk having your own account sanctioned. If the production had fallen outside of the terms and conditions of PayPal, then you could have filed for a refund under not fit for purpose. Therefore my suggestion is simply this, and that is to live and learn from this experience and move on with it, attempt to obtain some kind of feedback from other custom customers who have purchased media themselves from this production company. Finally, if you want to get your own back on the studio, then inform PayPal that they themselves produce adult media with nudity, and PayPal will terminate their account which will stop them from ripping others off in the future.

I hope this helps?
Bringing Order To The Chaos Created By A World Infested With Idiots!
  •  

MixedFighter41

I hate to agree but I do. The amount of trouble one has to go thru in order to get your money back is not worth it unless you are willing to get your account blocked on PayPal which would effect potential custom videos. I definitely think you should post wherever you can about it and see if anyone else felt ripped off. It does suck though especially since it hurts good providers as they get lumped in with the scam artists.

That is regrettably part of this business though. Many wonderful sessioniates out there but also some scam artists too.
  •  

derrickcrowding

Quote from: MixedFighter41 on 10-Oct-21, 04:28 PM
I hate to agree but I do. The amount of trouble one has to go thru in order to get your money back is not worth it unless you are willing to get your account blocked on PayPal which would effect potential custom videos. I definitely think you should post wherever you can about it and see if anyone else felt ripped off. It does suck though especially since it hurts good providers as they get lumped in with the scam artists.

That is regrettably part of this business though. Many wonderful sessioniates out there but also some scam artists too.
Quote from: ownboss on 09-Oct-21, 06:50 AM
Firstly, PayPal will close your account if they discover that you purchased media that was deemed sexual or if shows any amount of nudity so you have to be careful. If the production was clothed from start to finish which by the sounds of it was not, then you risk having your own account sanctioned. If the production had fallen outside of the terms and conditions of PayPal, then you could have filed for a refund under not fit for purpose. Therefore my suggestion is simply this, and that is to live and learn from this experience and move on with it, attempt to obtain some kind of feedback from other custom customers who have purchased media themselves from this production company. Finally, if you want to get your own back on the studio, then inform PayPal that they themselves produce adult media with nudity, and PayPal will terminate their account which will stop them from ripping others off in the future.

I hope this helps?

Thanks for the advice you two.  The video was purchased through the "Send money to a friend" option and has cost me less buyer protection. There was no nudity and the girls were clothed throughout- but yes I digress that I'd be banned for contacting PayPal on this issue. I guess I'll live and learn. The studio has been silent following a couple emails on this issue so BUYER BEWARE. They were aware what I wanted prior to my purchase but it seems they're playing dumb about it now. What are some good resources for reading customer satisfaction and reviews ?
K+ always appreciated. Thank you!
  •  

MixedFighter41

The website we are not supposed to mention  sometimes  as reviews are on there.  Sessiongirls comments will a bit as well. To be honest I never bought custom videos. Content yes but not custom ones.
  •