News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Daz Studio discovery

Started by wrestling_pi, 29-Dec-17, 11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrestling_pi

a few more (previous page has the first couple of renders)
  •  

wrestling_pi

Two teachers at a high school don't like each other and are determined to settle their difference after school in the gym with nobody watching.  The wrestling mat laid out, the women in their gym yoga pants attire, they go at it to settle their differences.
  •  

wrestling_pi

Two teachers at a high school don't like each other and are determined to settle their difference after school in the gym with nobody watching.  The wrestling mat laid out, the women in their gym yoga pants attire, they go at it to settle their differences.
  •  

wrestling_pi

•  

wrestling_pi

•  

wrestling_pi

Just some stuff I'm workin on.. I like lighting outside more than inside, seems to look better.
  •  

wrestling_pi

•  

wrestling_pi

I wanted to do a breast smother pose, so I needed to adjust the size of one of the model's tits, and make sure we get a nice seal.
  •