Martial arts female celebrities

Started by DR, 02-Nov-12, 12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DR

Laura Vandervoort

Canadian actress - second degree black belt in karate.

"She may look like the girl next door; all innocent and sweet, blonde hair and blue eyes. She even comes in peace. But this bombshell will kick your ass and you won't even realize what happened.

"I started martial arts when I was seven," Vandervoort explained. "It's just something I was interested in. My dad always laughs, but he had two girls; I was the youngest and I felt I kind of owed it to him to do it.""
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

crushed4life

Minor celeb model Whitney Jene Harchanko, 2nd degree black belt in karate, studying MMA - was in the MTV2 series "Final Fu" (2006) Final Fu was a series that pit the best practitioners of their respective martial arts styles against one another in a series of challenges and head to head fights. The winner determined which art is capable of defining the martial arts champion

Here she talks about her skills

In a karate competition
  •  

Ronald_Frump

•  

crushed4life

Actress Teri Reeves trains @ Gracie Barra Encino / Brazilian Jiu Jitsu / WOMEN ONLY BOOTCAMP / MMA
by GracieBarra Encino•2 weeks ago•905 views

Published on Mar 10, 2012
Actress Teri Reeves talks about her Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Journey and training with Professor Juan Pablo Garcia at The World Famous Gracie Barra Encino and how important it is for women to train BJJ.
to know more about Teri go to www.terireeves.com

•  

crushed4life

Milla Jovovich Kickboxing Machine Guns sword Training Eyes of the Tiger Behind the Scenes
  •  

Grem

Sheit! Scheiße! Awesome! Haha nice. Hard to believe I first saw her as french transfer student in "Married with childeren".

Really grew up and became amazing.

DR

Kerstin Linnartz
German actress and TV host (36 yo)
Capoeira

"As a counterbalance to my hectic career I started practicing Yoga and several martial arts many years ago. It helps me to reduce stress and negative energies and at the same time strengthens my body and mind."

•  

Ronald_Frump

•  

crushed4life

Unfortunately, no footage of Eva Longoria's 'workout' but it shows she got the MMA bug  :yes:

Probably has something to do with an upcoming role:

Eva Longoria Takes Her Booty To Boot Camp
Jan 24, 2013 06:30 AM

And not just any boot camp -- mixed martial arts boot camp! Perhaps Eva Longoria is getting in shape for a new film or TV role?

After working up a sweat, we spotted the former Desperate Housewives starlet stopping by Superfine Picture Company to collect some paperwork, which we're guessing is related to one of the two projects she's working on this year.

Eva is currently filming Frontera with Michael Pena and Ed Harris, which is about "a Sheriff in the U.S. tries to track down an illegal alien involved with a robbery that killed his wife," and after that she's set to begin work on Married and Cheating. But which film would she need to know MMA for? Maybe it's just for her?
  •  

DR

Eva is such a hottie. She should have grabbed that moron, threw him onto the ground and caught him in a triangle choke.  ;D
  •  

crushed4life

Melissa George appeared on a talk show this past November. She mentioned how she did all her own fighting sequences for some BBC production, and had months of training. I don't know if her training is exclusively in theatrical fighting, but it's quite impressive indeed. They show a clip from the series and she also demonstrates the moves on the host!

•  

crushed4life

Eva Longoria is making (made?) an action short, "Out Of The Blue" that may explain her martial arts interest:
  •  

DR

Thanks for sharing these Melissa and Eva clips with us, crushed4life.

:k1: :k1:
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: DR on 27-Feb-13, 11:13 PM
Thanks for sharing these Melissa and Eva clips with us, crushed4life.

:k1: :k1:

^ This.....
.....ttt
  •