Martial arts female celebrities

Started by DR, 02-Nov-12, 12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crushed4life

Nina Dobrev doesn't mention having any formal MA training, but shows her chops in an action skit at the end

•  

Ronald_Frump

Conan through the wall, lol!

:k3:
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

DR

She's a hottie!

Thanks for sharing, C4L.

•  

crushed4life

Quote from: sleepinbin on 02-Nov-12, 07:54 PM
i didnt know about naomi watts... very nice... shes still stunning for her age too.

a bit younger but how about molly burnett? i believe she is a black belt in karate. no idea what style or how legit it is, as details seems scarce, but it's gotta count for something, right?  ;D

oh and she's a total cutie, so whats not to like?

Yes, a black belt. Here is a karate themed music video she did for a comedy show in 2011 - no fights but trash talkin'!

Interesting tweet from Molly last night, not sure what it means...maybe she had a ufc party?

Molly Burnett ‏@mollydollyy
I'm pretty much ready to get into the UFC business.. @ryanAguzman
  •  

luvto

•  

DR

Nice add. Love that street fight in the YT clip.Thanks for sharing.

•  

luvto

CBS News Reporter Sharryl Attkisson is apparently a third-degree black belt in tae-kwondo.  Looking pretty darn good for a 52-year old.    :)
  •  

DR

Elisabetta Canalis
Italian model and actress
Krav Maga

"We often read news or see on the news channels horrific incidents of violence against women. It is said that because you're a woman you can not defend yourself but we must be able to do it and I would recommend all to try sport of self-defense."

•  

Ronald_Frump

•  

gh122

Perhaps she doesn't have an official belt, but Jennifer Love Hewitt has trained in a variety of martial arts for film/ tv roles.

She's also been "obsessed" with playing Wonder Woman, so you know she wants to kick ass:

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=504860&gt1=28101&;
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

DR

•  

DR

Gemma Atkinson

I don't know about Miss Atkinson's punches and kicks,

but she definitely has weapons to KO anybody  ;D

•  

Ronald_Frump

•  

wrespet

•  

RhodryM

No mention yet of Jaime Pressly, kickboxer and MMA buff?

•