Ronda Rousey could kill any member here, with her bare hands.

Started by Ronald_Frump, 01-Mar-15, 02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Could Ronda finish you?

Yes, Ronda ends my miserable existence
No way, I'll knock the bitch out!

Ronald_Frump

Even if you have previous combat experience, you wouldn't stand a chance against R3. Does that bother you? It doesn't bother me. My ego is fine knowing that Ronda could finish me by whatever method she wanted - and I couldn't do a damned thing about it. Kinda scary, but hot at the same time  8) For mixed wrestling fans, this is fact, not fantasy.

Is there anyone here who actually believes they could survive such an encounter? If so, post your reasoning - I'm sure we'd all love to hear it.....  ;D 
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

jiminy

No argument from me. Let's face it - it's not just Ronda that could do this either. Any woman skillful enough (and there are MANY) to lock in a RNC, or a variation of blood/choke holds, could hypothetically snuff any of us out and there wouldn't be a damn thing we could do... Except perhaps beg and plead.
  •  

RBAP

I'm already down...

•  

Ronald_Frump

Looking at the poll results, we got 2 toughguys here..... bros, do you even lift? ;D 
  •  

crushed4life

Of course Ronda could kill Stewie, but that would be infanticide! :P
  •  

DR

Quote from: jiminy on 01-Mar-15, 03:19 PM
No argument from me. Let's face it - it's not just Ronda that could do this either.

I agree. Any of these female MMA fighters could, more than likely, destroy any member here. I apologize to those who may have some serious background in martial arts. They may stand a chance, but probably not against the top rated MMA girls.

As for Ronda, no doubt she could do to me whatever she wants, and I don't have a problem with that. She is a professional fighter, and I am not - enough said.

However, if I am to be toyed with by one of these babes, I'd prefer it to be Miesha "Cupcake" Tate. I just love sweets.  ;D
  •  

uboat

Perhaps the question is wrong, she could beat anyone here under MMA rules. But a person with militar training could kill or damage anyone in a real fight, this is a fact, if your life is in danger you'll not hesitate to gouge an eye for example. Actually this is a tense moment when your life is in danger.

Other fact, in judo or MMA the weight matters, if anyone here is above 250lbs in good shape it'll not be an easy win for Ronda too. So if we think in a normal combat not just she could beat most of us, under the rules, but also Cat Zingano, Cupckake and several other girls, even in an armwrestling you could lost to some pro girls...but a fight for life is another story. And this shouldn't be a problem for fighters, you can win or loose. What I dislike in MMA is the way they could have injuries and the lack of sense in some stories I heard (as loosing weight, severe beatings, etc.).
  •  

paul0415

You do know that professional fighters that fight under MMA rules are not bound to follow the rules when their life is in danger in a real fight. They can gouge eyes too!
  •  

uboat

Actually they don't have trainning for kill, if you served you know that you're trainned to kill, not fight under rules. This is a big difference, if you practice some MMA you learn how to apply holds that "could" kill, in army you learn moves to kill a person.
  •  

gh122

No disrespect intended uboat, but I suppose the problem I see is that the military couldn't practically practice those moves "to kill" on anything outside a dummy whereas an MMA fighter can actively train using those moves "that could kill". As much as I'd like to be defiant and say I could take Rhonda it is a fact that anyone here, and even some male MMA fighters would be annihilated by her. Even a WWE diva like Maria Kanellis could end most of us. I know there's even a photo of her taking down and lifitng a soldier across her back.
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

crushed4life

I'd like to start out on a quest to end my life less ambitiously, say Naomi Watts for starters, a topless death match...if I survive, gradually work my way up to Ronda! ;D

Enjoys martial arts and trained Judo for a long time. She
participated in amateur Judo championships through the
early 90s, from 1989 to 1992. Nowadays, she trains in
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
  •  

crushed4life

In October, UFC commentator Joe Rogan said he'd have 'no problem' with UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey, or any woman for that matter, fighting a man of equal weight.

Speaking with ESPN's Dan Lebatard prior to UFC 184, Rogan may have upped the ante just a bit.

Asked, essentially, how bad a professional male fighter would need to be for Rousey to beat him in a fight, Rogan says she'd be middle of the pack in the UFC's bantamweight division.

"There's a lot of guys her size she could beat," said Rogan. "I mean, a lot. If you took the roster of the UFC's bantamweights, 135 pounds, and you paired them up against Ronda Rousey, she might be able to beat 50 percent of them. That's not a joke."

Admitting he doesn't believe we'll ever see Rousey actually fight a man, Rogan brought up female Dutch boxer Lucia Rijker's ill-fated exhibition bout against a male fighter.

In 1994, Rijker faced 21 year-old New Zealander Somchai Jaidee in a Muay Thai style exhibition match at Sporthalle Zuid in Amsterdam. In a fight that became less competitive with each passing minute, Rijker suffered a rather brutal KO early in round two.

"Lucia Rijker was the woman everyone was ducking," said Rogan. "She was just a murderous puncher. Fantastic technique. She was beating everybody. She was originally a kickboxer from Holland and she fought a man once and got knocked dead.

"So you were looking at a woman who was beating the daylights out of all these women and she fought a guy who was a decent fighter, but there's a difference. There's a difference in the male structure. There's a difference in the male frame. Testosterone plays a big difference."

If not for her bone structure, Rogan believes Rousey could likely beat an even bigger share of the men's division.

"The ability to take punches is a significant difference," said Rogan. "The structure of the face, the muscles in the neck. Women just cannot take the same kind of punches that men can. That's the only reason why I only give Ronda a chance at beating 50 percent of the men. If she could take the kind of punches that some of these guys might possibly land it might get up to like 60 percent. She's a truly special talent."
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: uboat on 01-Mar-15, 10:12 PM
Actually they don't have trainning for kill, if you served you know that you're trainned to kill, not fight under rules. This is a big difference, if you practice some MMA you learn how to apply holds that "could" kill, in army you learn moves to kill a person.

I'm pretty sure R3 knows how to kill. Don't forget, us guys are susceptible to nut-shots. Her Judo newaza includes neck-cranks and chokes, which are lethal holds - people have been paralyzed and killed in Judo competitions. Don't forget, her armbars would be applied using full force in a deathmatch - no slow torquing of force, to encourage a submission, like in MMA. I could envisage her disabling a man by applying two armbars and two kneebars - ugly, but effective. Then she could facesit, scissor, or strangle you in a variety of ways - and sexually satisfy herself at the same time!  8)
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 02-Mar-15, 07:51 PM
Quote from: uboat on 01-Mar-15, 10:12 PM

I'm pretty sure R3 knows how to kill. Don't forget, us guys are susceptible to nut-shots. Her Judo newaza includes neck-cranks and chokes, which are lethal holds - people have been paralyzed and killed in Judo competitions. Don't forget, her armbars would be applied using full force in a deathmatch - no slow torquing of force, to encourage a submission, like in MMA. I could envisage her disabling a man by applying two armbars and two kneebars - ugly, but effective. Then she could facesit, scissor, or strangle you in a variety of ways - and sexually satisfy herself at the same time!  8)

Don't forget Stewie, if your erection persists for more than four hours, seek professional medical advice ;D ;D ;D
  •  

uboat

Well let's face it, she need an adversary with a close weight,this is fundamental for a success, the phrase "could beat everyone" is just an effect sentence, MMA is a commercial company pals. And yes crushed4life said a good point testosterone is a boost. For example Rhonda has no chance against Cyborg, this is a fact. Why? Testosterone, the effect was so intense that after 2 years "clean" Cyborg is a beast in the ring. And of course Rhonda and Dana don't want a fight, this isn't about sport is about money...for those who forgot I just say a word: "Carano", the MMA beauty was massacred and this finished her career in the sport, it took a long time to recover female MMA in UFC (well Rhonda isn't a princess, but she's much more beautiful then Cyborg).

And for the militar training the point is you learn how to kill, don't follow rules, use dirty tricks, this is war not Martial Arts. You don't need rules, a mariner know what I'm talking about, and all other militar group in the world have similar classes.

In my opinion UFC could make much more money if they start to use jello wrestling ;D
  •