News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Ronda Rousey could kill any member here, with her bare hands.

Started by Ronald_Frump, 01-Mar-15, 02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Could Ronda finish you?

Yes, Ronda ends my miserable existence
No way, I'll knock the bitch out!

Ronald_Frump

So, let me get this right: 28.6% of the 35 guys who've voted in the poll, believe they can take Ronda in a no holds-barred fight. Forgive me for being incredulous, but that's a HUGE percentage of the current demographic.

However, not ONE of them has cared to enlighten us on just how, exactly they'd go about doing this against the most dangerous unarmed woman on the planet, who incidentally, is a pro athlete, former olympian and is so unique in her application of ground fighting, that her BJJ coach, Rener Gracie (no less) has stated that grappling with Rousey is like rolling with an "alien"

:o

Come on guys, quit trollin' for the sake of it - at least post an explanation and give some credence to your outlandish claims.....

..... otherwise, we might be forced to take you for some keyboard-warrior types..... ::)

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

femwars

I can honestly say, hand on heart, i voted that Ronda would kill me. I am a man. And i have no shame at all in admitting that she would snap any one of....actually, she would just snap ME in half, in about...hmm, im going to emply a stratedgy that would involve me staying away from her for as long as i could inside the cage right. So, that being said, i reckon i could not get killed for about...3.5 seconds. Possibly 4 but im trying to be realistic ;)
  •  

gh122

You do have to admit Stewie, if someone can accurately type with their toes they may have the dexterity to go toe to toe with Rhonda...
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

uboat

lol I love the toe issue.

Man it's a question of weight too, for example if you got a 260lb guy you just can't throw him in a judo move, and if he lays over you in a wrong way you're doomed! Trust me I know what I'm talking about, your only chance is apply a surprise hold.

Well and let's face it I'm afraid of someone as Cyborg, as for a girl who box...this is another story, in fact a boxer can send you to the ground easily, and she's not a good boxer, she's a grappler.
  •  

paul0415

Really, how hard is it to comprehend that a freakishly athletic female that has been trained in Judo from a young age, has a mother that was a World Judo champion, who has been trained to armbar people since she was born, who also has been training in MMA for the last 4 or 5 yours could kick your ass?
  •  

uboat

...Rousey's mother, the 1984 world judo champion AnnMaria De Mars, was right on the money on Saturday following her daughter's win over Zingano when she blasted the notion of her daughter facing a man.

"That's a stupid idea," De Mars said. "Seriously, that's a stupid idea. I'm as much a feminist as anyone but the fact is that biologically, there's a difference between men and women. Hello. Duh. A woman who is 135 pounds and a man who is 135 pounds are not physically equal."...
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: paul0415 on 06-Mar-15, 12:28 AM
Really, how hard is it to comprehend that a freakishly athletic female that has been trained in Judo from a young age, has a mother that was a World Judo champion, who has been trained to armbar people since she was born, who also has been training in MMA for the last 4 or 5 yours could kick your ass?

Apparently, one third of the voters here disagree..... ::)
  •  

uboat

•  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: uboat on 06-Mar-15, 07:20 AM
Well as I said in a box fight is another story.

I think a female boxer/puncher (Cyborg, Holly Holm, Kaufman, Nunes etc) who can't consistently demonstrate one-punch KO power when fighting women, stands next to no chance of KOing a guy up to 100lbs heavier. Rousey however, could easily snap Klitschko's arm.....

.....under the right circumstances. ;)
  •  

crushed4life

Ronda Rousey believes she 'could beat 100 percent' of UFC male bantamweights

By Mookie Alexander  @mookiealexander  on Mar 5, 2015, 6:00p  160   

Jayne Kamin-Oncea-USA TODAY Sports

Haven't had your fill of Ronda Rousey vs. Men hypotheticals? Here's Ronda herself saying she could beat all of the UFC men's bantamweights.

Reigning UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey is making the television and radio rounds on Thursday, including an interview on ESPN's SportsCenter. Keeping in line with the ramped up theme of "could Rousey defeat some of the UFC's male fighters?", which has seen Joe Rogan and Bruce Buffer handicap her against the field of the men's 135 lbs division, Rousey offered her own take on her chances against her male counterparts. (Quotes via MMA Fighting)

"I never say that I'm incapable of beating anybody, because I don't believe in putting limits on myself," Rousey said. "So I mean, I would have to say if you're just talking about what's in the realm of possibility of what's possible of who I could beat, well I could beat 100 percent of them. You can't tell me that there's a zero percent chance that I can beat anyone on the planet, so I'm never gonna say that."

Rousey also went on The Dan Patrick Show and felt it was a "compliment" that this topic is even being discussed.

"I'm not offended," Rousey said. "I really don't think that's serious. I consider it a compliment that people will even consider it."

The whole concept of Rousey fighting men is nothing new, as she claimed she could beat heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez early last year. But after her 14 second armbar win over Cat Zingano, the feeling that any challenger for her in the women's 135 lbs division is going to get destroyed has caused the reasonable next step in logic of "Could she beat T.J. Dillashaw?". Bovada even went as far as to set betting odds at 25-1 that the UFC would book her against a male fighter before the end of 2016. As Yahoo's Kevin Iole put it, Rousey vs. a man is never going to happen in the UFC. Just appreciate what Rousey has done to date and how utterly dominant she's been in the sport.
  •  

uboat

Well actually if you don't have a box background it's easily to be knocked out, in the other way a simple judo background makes much more difficult to apply holds, if you consider weight them we're speaking to a nearly impossible throw or a very dangerous one (I know it personally) this is the main reason why there's weight classes on judo/MMA/etc. this is a fact.

About the Ronda talks, we must remember that this is a show, there's money involved and if it's so "easy" to beat any male fighter for her why she don't fight Cyborg? In a combined weight for example, actually she's scared to death, Cyborg is weirdo fighter and a monster just ask Carano the experience she had. And they have polemic sentences to keep the UFC/MMA interesting, and perhaps there's a concern about the fast fights from Ronda and Cyborg...can you pay to watch a fight that lasts one minute? No way in my case, I really don't like MMA, it's too violent, as I said I prefer jello wrestling, but the fans are frustated for those fastest fights, which mean all the opponents are overpowered.

But I personally could lost easily to Cyborg and I'm 1,000 times more fear from her than of Ronda.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: uboat on 06-Mar-15, 06:56 PM
Well actually if you don't have a box background it's easily to be knocked out,

So why doesn't Cyborg KO these other women with one punch? Veronica Rothenhausler can.....watch from 5:54 mins:

I doubt female striking > male chins

However, Rousey's armbar > 250lb bar room brawler  8)
  •  

uboat

Man a fact is a fact...ok let's point cleary the Ronda unbeatable Rousey:

This is grappling, and yes you have a weight problem here for her of corse, so her mother was the more reasonable about a male vs. female fight, the rest is just UFC merchandising.

He's just an average wrestler of MMA, and for sure he's been carefully and easy with her.
  •  

uboat

Now watch this...if you're not scared I'm...

And yes it's the juice...LOL

By the way Ronda is a very beautiful girl, I don't know you but in a fight with a gorgeous girl you have to be tooooo professional and this is not so easy with a so charming girl, unless Cupcacke told the true about her... LOL
  •  

Ronald_Frump

•