News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Ronda Rousey could kill any member here, with her bare hands.

Started by Ronald_Frump, 01-Mar-15, 02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Could Ronda finish you?

Yes, Ronda ends my miserable existence
No way, I'll knock the bitch out!

paul0415

"He's just an average wrestler of MMA" LMAO! It's Gegard Mousasi .
  •  

paul0415

"But I personally could lost easily to Cyborg and I'm 1,000 times more fear from her than of Ronda."
They both would destroy you Uboat!  :)
  •  

uboat

Well Paul if you can compare Gegard Mousasi and Tito Ortiz...you need to watch more MMA, and I'm not a fan. LOL

And yep I'm scared of Cyborg, and if you're bigger then Ronda isn't easy for her to destroy you or me, Cyborg is another story...
  •  

paul0415

Well Paul if you can compare Gegard Mousasi and Tito Ortiz...you need to watch more MMA, and I'm not a fan. LOL

Wow! Obviously you are not.

BTW Mousasi is a relevant fighter in the UFC while Tito is in Bellator waiting to fight the likes of Ken Shamrock or Kimbo Slice.

•  

uboat

Well I heard about Tito Ortiz, Georges St. Pierre and others...but never heard of Gegard Mousasi. But as I pointed I don't like MMA.
  •  

pardiza

I have actually wrestled some skilled wrestlers like Kathy ,she could easily beat me no matter how hard I tried. I'm sure Ronda can kill me in a few seconds!
  •  

paul0415

Gegard Mousasi.. one of the top 5 middleweight MMA fighters in the world, a black belt in judo, shocking that Rousey didn't so well against him!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RNlCdWVShg
  •  

crushed4life

•  

malderat

I would understand a few, but 20 "tough guys" out of 65 voters? Ya'll motherfuckers need some philosophy in your lives: know thyself, bitches - you're being ridiculous
  •  

wrestlingspandex

Ronda is one tough mofo thats for sure, im sure she would make short work of me and most of the fellas in this world. She is trained so well, the people she has got around her, training her are a part of this, just like freddie roach trained many many world champions.

But for me (sorry ronda) but my heart belongs to Meisha Tate, she is gorgeous stunningly gorgeous and she would kick my arse for real.
  •  

henrik5

•  

wrespet

Quote from: wrestlingspandex on 16-Mar-15, 05:26 AM
Ronda is one tough mofo thats for sure, im sure she would make short work of me and most of the fellas in this world. She is trained so well, the people she has got around her, training her are a part of this, just like freddie roach trained many many world champions.

But for me (sorry ronda) but my heart belongs to Meisha Tate, she is gorgeous stunningly gorgeous and she would kick my arse for real.

One of my favorite fighters too along with Cat Zingano and Bethe Correia
  •  

Shelep

Hey guys
I have a question here
as you can see the forum rule 2.5
is this behavior accepted? >>>
Quote from: malderat on 12-Mar-15, 07:01 PM
I would understand a few, but 20 "tough guys" out of 65 voters? Ya'll motherfuckers need some philosophy in your lives: know thyself, bitches - you're being ridiculous

i mean if there is a rule,all of us have to follow it and i don't think if he has the rights to call forum members motherfuckers or bitches.
if someone think he can do something,it's up to himself. none of us can judge the others
i myself am a pro bodybuilder and personal trainer and i'm also black belt in karate. i have won many competitions since i was a child
so i don't think ronda or any other girl would beat me in reality

it's ok to have fantasies. i enjoy the fantasy of being scissored by strong girls in it's right time
but it's not good to mix fantasy with reality
  •  

RBAP

A personal attack is an abusive remark on or relating to one's person.
While Malderat's language may per perceived as abusive by some, his remarks don't seem to be directed at anyone in particular so they don't qualify as a personal attack.

Quote from: Shelep on 10-Apr-15, 06:52 AM
Hey guys
I have a question here
  •  

Shelep

Quote from: RBAP on 10-Apr-15, 07:00 AM
A personal attack is an abusive remark on or relating to one's person.
While Malderat's language may per perceived as abusive by some, his remarks don't seem to be directed at anyone in particular so they don't qualify as a personal attack.

Quote from: Shelep on 10-Apr-15, 06:52 AM
Hey guys
I have a question here

i don't accept it. how it is not a rude behavior to call some voters motherfuckers?? youre telling me it's not rude and he is not attacking the others just because he didn't directly point to 1 special member??
  •