News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Ravishing Redheads

Started by Lovelegs, 02-Nov-12, 06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovelegs

You knew it was coming...here it is! The thread to share pics of sexy, strong, leggy red-haired goddesses!

•  

desertgoodguy

Love the lotus lock in the top row
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Who's the hottie in the red ra-ra skirt?

:k1:
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Lovelegs

•  

Ronald_Frump

•  

Grem

I came here to show you one of my favorite redheads. She is known as "Penthouse Girl" aka. Jolene and also worked for scissorvixens as Karma. She has one of the best combinations of cute look and friendly personality mixed with aggressiveness and nice scissors. Attachments as usual. ;D

Grem

Who likes it less cute there still is Shauna Ryanne who worked for a lot of different companies and as ex-army girl she knows how to kick ass.

Ronald_Frump

Couple of great reds there, Grem!

:k1:
  •  

desertgoodguy

Think we need a thread for asian girls!
  •  

spiezer

Vintage red head (at least, I think she can pass as a red head)...

•  

Ronald_Frump

•  

Grem

I just spotted an upcoming 1st time visitor to the SVDL realm. Could be brunette ... but right now I classify her as redhead. Whatever she is damn hot, quite young and rather new to the business. So I hope to see a lot more of her in the future.

Check the attechments or go strait over to their homepage to get some backround story as well.

CAG00

Thank you all for sharing these Phenominal pictures, I too adore redheads and these Ladies are to die for. Really love the catfight pictures, WOW. You guys are the best and Have a Great Nght
  •  

Grem

Well I guess scrolling through 9gag was the right decision today.

VVV This is what I want! VVV