News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

The "Conspiracy Theory" Thread.......

Started by Ronald_Frump, 02-Nov-12, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Feel free to post various "Conspiracy Theory" topics here.....no one will laugh (honest!).... ::)....discuss.......

21 December 2012: The end of the World?

The 2012 phenomenon comprises a range of eschatological beliefs according to which cataclysmic or transformative events will occur on 21 December 2012.This date is regarded as the end-date of a 5,125-year-long cycle in the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar.

The Nibiru cataclysm is a supposed disastrous encounter between the Earth and a large planetary object (either a collision or a near-miss) which certain groups believe will take place in the early 21st century. Believers in this doomsday event usually refer to this object as Planet X or Nibiru. The idea that a planet-sized object could collide with or pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been rejected as pseudoscience by astronomers and planetary scientists....

<2up>    are YOU afraid?........are you VERY afraid?................

Classic comments from two highly intelligent youtube users........

"i hope such shit does happen inRSA, ths guy jus made me parranoid n im high... FUCK!"

"you guys... the ending of the world is supposed to be in 2 weeks! if this is true then that damn Niburu shit must be vissible the size of a bowlingball already! but seriously I don't see the signs and if there was a big poopoo planet comming our way, I'm sure NASA would blow it out of the sky... WE'VE GOT ATOMIC ROCKETS FOR FUCK SAKES!!!"

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

sleepinbin

ah now stewie, are you just trying to bait the less-fortunate members of the forum into embarassing themselves?  ;D everyone knows that conspiracy theories are bunk, except for the lizardmen, obviously.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: sleepinbin on 02-Nov-12, 07:50 PM
ah now stewie, are you just trying to bait the less-fortunate members of the forum into embarassing themselves?  ;D everyone knows that conspiracy theories are bunk, except for the lizardmen, obviously.

Spoilsport!

•  

Ronald_Frump

Anti-Gravity has been around for years, but the Government want to perpetuate fossil fuel usage for financial gain $$$

The TR-3b or flying triangle was reverse-engineered from captured UFO alien technology........

How Anti-Gravity Work? Nuclear Powered UFO TR-3B

Classic youtube user comment:

"I always wondered about how a Frisbee would seem to float briefly in mid air. Probably an extreme over simplification. I enjoyed your video."
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Aliens Killing Human Beings - A Very Rare, Yet Documented Case

n Case You Have Not Known Aliens Have Killed Us Humans Before, & This Is One Case In Brazil That Has Been Documented. All Thou For Some Reason Not Well Known.

Youtuber comment:

"Demond's are from the moon I think because all of the evidence that isent fake look like a mist type of energy but its a certain white it's like they reflect off the moon they have little wings kinda look like a dog walking non 2 feet...."
  •  

crushed4life

Don't you just hate when this happens?

•  

Ronald_Frump

•  

Ronald_Frump

Final, incontrovertible proof that Bigfoot exists........ ::)

SINGING SASQUATCH SIGHTING

Classic comment:

"DUDE IT'S IMPOSSABLE TO FIND A REAL BIGFOOT "
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Nazi UFO: "The Bell" Documentry part 2

Youtuber comments:

"I'm alright; Norwegian on my mother's side (aryan as it gets) and English on my father's (same blood as Germans!)  Just a shame my hair lost its blonde when I was young really lol!"

"Thats why i always buy german cars. You never know it might just fly."
  •  

Ronald_Frump

UFO Shot Down Over Israel, Drone Or ET? 2012 (1080p)

Comment by youtuber:

"Not a good idea shooting down ufos, these people will bring an end to us a humans on the earth, u cant treat visitors or creators like this.............i sure hope the ets obliterate 99% of the earth n start again, as they have dun before, the governemnts, queens and all them cunts are the downfall of this world..."
  •  

crushed4life

•  

Ronald_Frump

•  

Ronald_Frump

Best UFO Sightings Of October 2012, AFO

Highly intelligent youtube comment  ::):

"De3jmz is an ancient aliens historian and practices law in galactic navigation. He is so smart! Light years ahead of the rest of the human race. Your mom should be so proud. Seriously, go upstairs and ask her...."
  •  

mixedwrestling

I wouldn't say aliens in them selves is unlikely, looking at the size of the universe and how old it is it would be quite unlikely there isn't life, intelligent life included.

Unrelated to that but what do you make of the mass sightings a few years back in a US town - can't remember which.one but you might know what I'm talking about.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: mixedwrestling on 14-Nov-12, 01:33 PM
I wouldn't say aliens in them selves is unlikely, looking at the size of the universe and how old it is it would be quite unlikely there isn't life, intelligent life included.

Unrelated to that but what do you make of the mass sightings a few years back in a US town - can't remember which.one but you might know what I'm talking about.

I think there are a couple of options. Firstly, there are obviously a lot of "black" projects, where the military are testing aircraft with new technology. A classic example is the Aurora Project, or TR-3b which is said to utilize a toroidal ring of super-conducting fluid, to reduce the mass of the vehicle by 89% IIRC.  How true all this is, we can't establish. You can't just walk into Area 51 with a camcorder.

As to mass sightings, IMHO its unlikely the military would be responsible for such displays. Which brings me to option 2: real extra-terrestrial craft. Unlikely given our current understanding of physics, although we'd be pretty arrogant to think a civilization 100,000  years more advanced, hadn't solved the lightspeed barrier, or developed wormhole/gravitational warping technology.

Lets face it, we've only had the Large Hadron Collider for a short while and we may have discovered the "Higgs-boson" particle.
  •