News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Gingerslayer's picture thread

Started by gingerslayer, 12-Mar-15, 07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gingerslayer

I mainly contribute to the HQ section, but I decided to start a picture thread in the main forum. I will be posting everything I come across (scissors and sleepers, mostly).

gingerslayer

and945512

gingerslayer

Quote from: and945512 on 03-Apr-15, 06:54 AM
Quote from: gingerslayer on 02-Apr-15, 08:23 PM
From which video is the last sleeperhold picture?

It's part of the beginning credits in the movie "Darker Fifty Shades: The Fetish Set"

ninetryfe

Was that the only time they showed it in the movie? The sleeperhold?

gingerslayer

gingerslayer

neddyf

K+ for the good pics!!
Any chance to have references or link for the full matchs (I'm talking of Japanese JOSHI type pro wrestling pics)

gingerslayer

Quote from: neddyf on 30-Aug-15, 06:49 AM
K+ for the good pics!!
Any chance to have references or link for the full matchs (I'm talking of Japanese JOSHI type pro wrestling pics)

I actually came across a tag (首四の字) from another (Japanese) website and plugged it into google and found those pictures. I visited the pages but couldn't find any video of the matches. Maybe you would have better luck than I did.

gingerslayer

女性はプロレスは首4の字型 This also yielding some good stuff.

gingerslayer

Been doing a ton of digging for these ones.

marc34608

The Japanese girl in most of the photos is Mio Shirai and her finishing move is the figure 4 head scissors, she almost uses it every match. I have a nice collection of clips of her using the hold, I'll post them on my thread if anyone is interested.

neddyf

Yes, please!
And if by any chance there is one or 2 intergender fights, it's nice too...

I remember Mio Shirai name.
I believe she (or her tag teamate with similar name) used some nice frankensteiner move too...

I can't wait to see what you will show us!!

gingerslayer

Quote from: marc34608 on 30-Aug-15, 05:11 PM
The Japanese girl in most of the photos is Mio Shirai and her finishing move is the figure 4 head scissors, she almost uses it every match. I have a nice collection of clips of her using the hold, I'll post them on my thread if anyone is interested.

Awesome! I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd love to see her clips.

marc34608

Alrighty, they are up :)

Thanks for starting this thread Gingerslayer, I'm a big fan of the scissor hold in pro matches.

:3xc: