News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Gingerslayer's picture thread

Started by gingerslayer, 12-Mar-15, 07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gingerslayer

I mainly contribute to the HQ section, but I decided to start a picture thread in the main forum. I will be posting everything I come across (scissors and sleepers, mostly).

•  

gingerslayer

•  

and945512

•  

gingerslayer

Quote from: and945512 on 03-Apr-15, 06:54 AM
Quote from: gingerslayer on 02-Apr-15, 08:23 PM
From which video is the last sleeperhold picture?

It's part of the beginning credits in the movie "Darker Fifty Shades: The Fetish Set"
  •  

ninetryfe

Was that the only time they showed it in the movie? The sleeperhold?
  •  

gingerslayer

•  

gingerslayer

•  

neddyf

K+ for the good pics!!
Any chance to have references or link for the full matchs (I'm talking of Japanese JOSHI type pro wrestling pics)
  •  

gingerslayer

Quote from: neddyf on 30-Aug-15, 06:49 AM
K+ for the good pics!!
Any chance to have references or link for the full matchs (I'm talking of Japanese JOSHI type pro wrestling pics)

I actually came across a tag (首四の字) from another (Japanese) website and plugged it into google and found those pictures. I visited the pages but couldn't find any video of the matches. Maybe you would have better luck than I did.
  •  

gingerslayer

女性はプロレスは首4の字型 This also yielding some good stuff.

•  

gingerslayer

Been doing a ton of digging for these ones.

•  

marc34608

The Japanese girl in most of the photos is Mio Shirai and her finishing move is the figure 4 head scissors, she almost uses it every match. I have a nice collection of clips of her using the hold, I'll post them on my thread if anyone is interested.
  •  

neddyf

Yes, please!
And if by any chance there is one or 2 intergender fights, it's nice too...

I remember Mio Shirai name.
I believe she (or her tag teamate with similar name) used some nice frankensteiner move too...

I can't wait to see what you will show us!!
  •  

gingerslayer

Quote from: marc34608 on 30-Aug-15, 05:11 PM
The Japanese girl in most of the photos is Mio Shirai and her finishing move is the figure 4 head scissors, she almost uses it every match. I have a nice collection of clips of her using the hold, I'll post them on my thread if anyone is interested.

Awesome! I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd love to see her clips.

•  

marc34608

Alrighty, they are up :)

Thanks for starting this thread Gingerslayer, I'm a big fan of the scissor hold in pro matches.

:3xc:
  •