News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Victory Poses

Started by RBAP, 03-Nov-12, 05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAG00

Grem, WOW, THESE ARE FABULOUSLY SEXY MY FRIEND, I just adore fem/fem victory poses and these are HOT. Thank you so much and here are some more.......
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: outatime

Ronald_Frump

Nice pics,    CAG00......  ;D

:k2:
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

RBAP

•  

SteveZ

It looks like someone has implanted a baseball in VeVe's upper right arm!
  •  

DiabloNYC

Some very random female/female victory poses from this year and last!
  •  

CAG00

DiabloNYC. These are FANTASTICALLY SEXY. WOW, I love your posts. VeVe and the other Ladies are to die for and the Victory Pose at the end is the icing on the cake. Thanks a Million, may we PLEASE SEE MORE..................Here are some that I hope everyone likes
  •  

gio301184

Nice thread, thanks for share :k3:
  •  

sleeperfan55

Fantastic thread,thank you for posting peeps.:)
  •  

bostoncrab52

;D
beautiful as always
what a lucky man
  •  

DiabloNYC

A few random quick ones, some non-traditional.  Ladies victorious over other ladies!
  •  

CAG00

Diablo, INCREDIBLE PICTURES MY FRIEND, I just adore seeing VeVe in a defeated position like that. The Victorious girl is adorable and I love her pose, also love the total look of defeat on VeVe's face. Hi Julia, How are you guys doing? The Victory Poses are Sensational and I love your outfit. The 1st pictures and the last pictures are my favorites, OMG. Thank you both so much and I hope that you like these............
  •  

gio301184

•  

DiabloNYC

some more random fun
  •  

CAG00

Diablo, Sorry I missed this post.......OMG, THE VICTORY POSES ARE OUTSTANDING AND SO SO SEXY, WHAT GORGEOUS LADIES. I love all of the outfits too. Thank you for making my day and HAVE A WONDERFUL EVENING
  •  

bissi

fire drop !!!

outstanding collection of victory poses!! ;)
  •