News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

premium with mega.co

Started by hate1991, 30-Mar-15, 11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hate1991

hi, i'm gonna 'move' to new computer, so i want to upload a-lot of files from my computer.
does anyone know if buying a premium account with mega allowing you upload files faster then free mode?

do u have any recommendations for another file-host that can help me?

tnx!
dont be lazy, give thanks if u like =]
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: hate1991 on 30-Mar-15, 11:54 AM
hi, i'm gonna 'move' to new computer, so i want to upload a-lot of files from my computer.
does anyone know if buying a premium account with mega allowing you upload files faster then free mode?

do u have any recommendations for another file-host that can help me?

tnx!

I wouldn't imagine MEGA restricts speeds for free downloading. I don't have a premium account, but get pretty much the (real-world) limit for my connection speed. I'm currently trialing clicknupload as another fasr, free host.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

voayer

It's better to buy yourself an external HD drive. What if Mega owners decide to close the business? Or authorities shut it down.
It happened already by megaupload, hotfile,  filesonic, oron....etc.
You'll be losing all your files that way.
  •  

RBAP

Don't trust what you can't control.

•  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: voayer on 30-Mar-15, 01:10 PM
It's better to buy yourself an external HD drive.

That's fine, unless it gets knocked off the coffee table - which is what happened to mine :-[

After doing some research, I came to the conclusion that storage on high quality, re-writable DVDs is probably the safest option.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Internally

Well if you're building a new PC, I don't see the trouble of just taking your current hard-drive and deploying it in that machine?
I might have missed something, but that, to me, seems like the obvious solution  ::)
  •