News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Wrestling Pi Poser

Started by wrestling_pi, 04-Nov-12, 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrestling_pi

•  

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

RBAP

•  

femfightwatcher

The second one is amazingly real: thanks & K+.
  •  

wrestling_pi

Our poor brunette is crushed and squeezed out by the steel-like legs of her opponent in a reverse scissor

She comes back to her sense only to have her opponent's legs wrapped once again around her in a straight headscissor

The blonde is down and out - posed over by a red head victor

•  

Garren

Those are impressive. You are really improving. Any plans to try a making a full fight?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

What I like is that the boobs are small/medium, instead of those ridiculous "bloaters" that spoil a lot of 3D artwork. Ass cheeks/glutes are nice and pumped during the squeeze! Would an armbar-break or triangle-choke be possible?

:k1:  x 2

•  

wrestling_pi

Well I've got tons of poses, and actually I've written a full simulator that uses these images to display the match.  Over 500 some renders per match really.  I've got it down to actually mass produce you could say - I start it up - Poser runs through each pose and throws it into a queue to render.  Takes about a day and a half to render 250 some images.

The simulator part is written in VB - and it runs the match - using random numbers to decide which move will be used (it's based on position, so if one girl is on the mat, the other has 15 moves she might use on her, headscissors, reverse scissors, chokehold, or maybe just picking her off the mat), and the match goes and goes.  When a move is applied - I flip through the images/renders as the move is going on, I try to have a render for every situation, even if both wrestlers are just walking around each other.

So far I have only built it for 6 girls that I know - fantasy if you will if they were fought it out.  When things have been perfected - I'd like to do celebrities.  I'll get ya some armbars and triangles Stewie
  •  

RBAP

Amazing! Many thanks!  :k3:

Quote from: wrestling_pi on 17-Nov-12, 05:48 PM
Our poor brunette is crushed and squeezed out by the steel-like legs of her opponent in a reverse scissor

•  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: wrestling_pi on 17-Nov-12, 08:22 PM
  I'll get ya some armbars and triangles Stewie

That would be awesome., Wpi........:TY:   :k1:

Just one more request.....could you do some where we could see the winner's face as well? I think there's nothing sexier than seeing the victor's dominant expression as well as the loser appearing humiliated, defeated and dejected (which you've created perfectly, in the above images).

PS. Is there an "Adult" filter at imageshack, to stop them deleting your pics? There is at imagebam  ;)
  •  

wrestling_pi

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 18-Nov-12, 05:50 AM
Quote from: wrestling_pi on 17-Nov-12, 08:22 PM
  I'll get ya some armbars and triangles Stewie

That would be awesome., Wpi........:TY:   :k1:

Just one more request.....could you do some where we could see the winner's face as well? I think there's nothing sexier than seeing the victor's dominant expression as well as the loser appearing humiliated, defeated and dejected (which you've created perfectly, in the above images).

PS. Is there an "Adult" filter at imageshack, to stop them deleting your pics? There is at imagebam  ;)

Probably - I'll have to find a different host, I used tinypic for the first few, I'll have to do that again.
  •  

wrestling_pi

Pulling that arm out of her opponents socket, with her foot firmly pressed down on the blonde's face, tormenting her further.

Time for some scissor action, some figure four action.

Victory

Spoils of war.

•  

RBAP

•  

Ronald_Frump

Awesome expression of panic, in the figure-4 pic!

:goodjob:   :k2:

•  

DR

I completely forgot about this sub-board. I'm glad I ran into it again.

Great renders, thanks for sharing them!

:k2:
  •