News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

has anyone ever suffered any consequences for sharing videos on the forum?

Started by llordzzx, 11-May-15, 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llordzzx

i was curious if anyone had ever suffered any severe consequences for sharing videos on the forum (something a little more than producer private messaging you to give you a earfull, or having your videos taken down.)
like has anyone ever suffered any legal consequences or for example brought membership to a mixed wrestling site then had that membership banned so they can no longer download videos? or just be banned from buying videos from a certain producer? 
  •  

Njordin

I don't think a producer can check your ip on a forum they don't own, so there is no way to identify who's the member who is sharing videos here and there, unless you are too stupid to have the same nickname on both a producer's site and the forum(s) (I know I am ::) ).
Dead link ? Message me.
  •  

femwars

Quote from: Njordin on 11-May-15, 11:53 AM
.....unless you are too stupid to have the same nickname on both a producer's site and the forum(s) (I know I am ::) ).

*quickly changes name on number of sites :) * That really made me laugh. K.

May i ask llordzzx, has anything happened to you regarding this? I've heard stories here and there but nothing really concrete i'm afraid. At least, nothing i'd want to incorrectly state here so as to avoid any 'panic'.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Normally, a filehost receives so many DMCA complaints, that a member gets an account ban. It's not really financially viable for a US producer to chase some pirate uploader based in Moldova..... ::)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •