News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Who has lost in wrestling/fighting to a female in real life?

Started by bk5544, 05-Nov-12, 12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bk5544

I made a similar thread on the other board. Would like to see if any of the new members hear have any stories to share. Personally, my only losses have come in sessions, as I've never been in a fight with a girl outside of one. But, there were a few sessions which I consider "losing in real life" because we wrestled 100% competitively on mats, starting on our feet. Most session girls make you start on your knees or wrestle on a bed, which isn't a real wrestling match or fight in my opinion.

The first time I got beat up in a session in a real life scenario was against a wrestler named The Bandit, who is no longer active.  She was 21 years old at the time. I think she was 5'7 125 according to her old profile. She wasn't skilled in any martial arts, but she was very strong for her size, she was a fitness model, and she absolutely destroyed me with her aggressiveness, quickness, and surprising power, despite me weighing about 50 pounds more than her. I had my doubts she could beat me if I went 100%, and talked trash to her quite a bit before the match. Once we got on the mats, it was complete domination from the start. She tackled me immediately and put me in a hold. The instant I tapped, she started slapping me in the face then stood up and and stomped on me, then put me in another inescapable hold before I could recover. The process repeated itself for the entire hour. I can't even describe entirely how the hour went by, because it was just a nonstop beating. At the end of the match all I could do was lay on the mats in pain, almost in a fetal position, and she came over and stuck her foot as far down my mouth as she could and made fun of me for a good while.

Even though my fantasy had always been to meet a gorgeous women would could kick my ass for real, I never thought it could happen, especially not against this girl who was 50 pounds lighter than me and younger than me.  It was the first time in my life I've been really beaten up, and I felt like a total loser. I usually stay after the session and have nice long chats with the girls, but I was so humiliated I could barely speak to her after the match and left quickly after a few words and a hug.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

That sounds brutal, man!

Only once in my adult life have I truly been pwned. I suppose I was overconfident to start with and didn't realize that fantasy can become reality, on very rare occasions. I recounted my experience here:

http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=152.msg1123#msg1123

I don't do sessions, but I'm sure there are plenty of strong, skilled girls who could beat most average guys in full-on competitive action. Veve Lane, Ariel X and Julie Squeeze come to mind...........

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

desertgoodguy

As seen in some of my other psts, I have lost on numerous occassion to a woman, whether it be my wife or a session girl

I am not really sure why it is sodemeaning t lose to a woman

If they have goodd skills, why could they not beat us

Guess I just dont get why some guys are so upset by loosing to a woman
  •  

sammy_scuffles

I've lost to a girl.

... but the question probably wasn't aimed at me really  ;D
  •  

bk5544

Quote from: desertgoodguy on 05-Nov-12, 08:50 AM
As seen in some of my other psts, I have lost on numerous occassion to a woman, whether it be my wife or a session girl

I am not really sure why it is sodemeaning t lose to a woman

If they have goodd skills, why could they not beat us

Guess I just dont get why some guys are so upset by loosing to a woman

I think with me it was the first time I felt like I've ever been dominated physically. I've been in many fights growing up, either won or came out even on all of them, all against guys who were bigger than me for the most part, and then having a girl 50 pounds smaller than you wipe the floor with me after all of that. If I had always been a weak guy my entire life and loss to everyone, I probably would feel no worse losing to a girl. But because  I've always fared very well in physical contests against guys sort of makes me feel embarrassed when losing to a girl so much smaller.
  •  

bk5544

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 05-Nov-12, 04:30 AM
That sounds brutal, man!

Only once in my adult life have I truly been pwned. I suppose I was overconfident to start with and didn't realize that fantasy can become reality, on very rare occasions. I recounted my experience here:

http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=152.msg1123#msg1123

I don't do sessions, but I'm sure there are plenty of strong, skilled girls who could beat most average guys in full-on competitive action. Veve Lane, Ariel X and Julie Squeeze come to mind...........

Wow, you are a lucky guy with your story. As for those three girls, I don't have much doubt they would all destroy me as well. Ariel may be a little small, but Julie definitely.
  •  

desertgoodguy

Sometime small and wiry with speed and knowledge can be tough to beat
  •  

Judge DR3DD

•  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: 007 on 06-Nov-12, 11:41 AM
Unless I'd want to lose, no.

I thought a cheerleader scissored you and made you her baitch?
  •  

Judge DR3DD

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 06-Nov-12, 01:50 PM

No. Because

A) I let her applied the scissor
B) Rematched her and broke out
C) She was weak and is useless in a fight

I tend to hold back against girls anyways
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: 007 on 06-Nov-12, 01:57 PM

No. Because

Fair point, but do you admit there are girls out there, maybe 50lbs lighter than you, that could choke you out against your will?
  •  

bk5544

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 06-Nov-12, 02:41 PM

No. Because

Fair point, but do you admit there are girls out there, maybe 50lbs lighter than you, that could choke you out against your will?

Of course there are. Veve would easily kick his ass. :D
  •  

Judge DR3DD

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 06-Nov-12, 02:41 PM

No. Because

lol maybe but I stick to punches, and when I do fight I don't use wrestling holds. I fight brutal and it's effective.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: 007 on 07-Nov-12, 11:35 AM

lol maybe but I stick to punches, and when I do fight I don't use wrestling holds. I fight brutal and it's effective.
[/quote]

Its not a 100% given, that you're always going to get the win from striking though, is it? I mean you can get taken by surprise, jumped, get a nut-shot, slip off-balance, miss.......anything really. Just because its not happened yet, doesn't mean it can't in the future. It's when you end up on your ass on the cobbles that a grappling girl could take advantage. Your strikes may be brutal, but getting a broken arm or being choked out is also brutal.
  •  

Judge DR3DD

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 07-Nov-12, 01:12 PM
Quote from: 007 on 07-Nov-12, 11:35 AM

Its not a 100% given, that you're always going to get the win from striking though, is it? I mean you can get taken by surprise, jumped, get a nut-shot, slip off-balance, miss.......anything really. Just because its not happened yet, doesn't mean it can't in the future. It's when you end up on your ass on the cobbles that a grappling girl could take advantage. Your strikes may be brutal, but getting a broken arm or being choked out is also brutal.
[/quote]

I've been jumped before and landing on ground doesn't = grappling match. Getting choked out is brutal but so is punching and kicking. I don't just stick to strikes, in a street-fight I'd use anything that works. Even against a woman, grabbing her hair and punching her in the face is effective for me.

•