News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Ignore taping (vids suggestion)

Started by neddyf, 29-Nov-12, 07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neddyf

Hello,
I'm just wondering, is there some headscissors, figure4, or even facesitting vids of women submiting men, with the man tapping for his life and the woman just ignore and continue squeezing his until he's totaly out!! (even squeezing innocently after the actual KO...)

Do you know such vids?
I'm just curious of seeing this kind of vids, since it can be really hot! :)

Thanks
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Agree completely on the hotness aspect..... ;D

There's so much fake stuff around, that is said to be "real", that it's difficult to track down the true KO's. Have you seen my compilation of accidental scissorv!xen KO's? They are probably real.

http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=30.msg394#msg394

There's Nikki Fierce and Ron.  Also Kyla triangled a guy. Then of course the Japanese Sc!ssor Goddess stuff. 

Have you seen all those?

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

neddyf

I'll try some of them!
And thanks for the link.
It seems I had not DL this particular compilation!

Edit: This compilation is deadly!! ;D
  •  

desertgoodguy

Caome to my house some staurday nite if you want to see that lolol
  •  

neddyf

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 29-Nov-12, 08:13 AM
There's Nikki Fierce and Ron.  Also Kyla triangled a guy. Then of course the Japanese Sc!ssor Goddess stuff. 

Have you seen all those?

I already heard of these 2  Nikki and Kyla vids, but I never had the chance to see them.
I would love to grab the vid with "Nikki vs Ron" even if it's a classic, any chance to get a link or at least the exact name of the vid?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

It used to be on dailymotion and I saved the clip, but I can't find it.

I'll have a look around the web.

*edit* its gone.

I posted it on various forums. The rapidshare links are dead. It was called "knock-out Nikki". Sorry!  :(
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

rassleme

I've seen vids of both Sybil Starr and Cindy Huntress KO'ing a guy for real.  Both seemed to happen spontaneously and you could tell by both the guys reaction and the girls reaction that it was the real thing.  I don't remember which videos they were so please don't ask.
  •  

neddyf

•