News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Who has lost in wrestling/fighting to a female in real life?

Started by bk5544, 05-Nov-12, 12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: 007 on 07-Nov-12, 02:03 PM
Even against a woman, grabbing her hair and punching her in the face is effective for me.

Maybe you've just not met the "right" sort of woman.......... <:W:>
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

desertgoodguy

Thats sounds 100% correct

Itsalwayse aboyt the right type of owman
  •  

mixedwrestling

Go to any good BJJ or MMA gym and you'll have 120ib girls handing it to male powerlifters.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: mixedwrestling on 08-Nov-12, 07:03 AM
Go to any good BJJ or MMA gym and you'll have 120ib girls handing it to male powerlifters.

^ This.....

.....ttt
  •  

desertgoodguy

I am still amazed how upset some of these people get by loosing to a girl

Wonder what would happen if they lost to a smaller man who was a capable wrestler

I guess I just dont get it
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: desertgoodguy on 08-Nov-12, 09:16 AM
I am still amazed how upset some of these people get by loosing to a girl

Wonder what would happen if they lost to a smaller man who was a capable wrestler

I guess I just dont get it

I think maturity has something to do with it, as in you don't have anything to prove anymore. You become more confident in your own manhood and losing to a physically stronger or more skillful woman is more exciting than emasculating.
  •  

desertgoodguy

You are right on point

Dont find it emasculating at all, but rather exilerating

Maybe its just me
  •  

Ronald_Frump

It's
Quote from: desertgoodguy on 08-Nov-12, 10:26 AM
You are right on point

Dont find it emasculating at all, but rather exilerating

Maybe its just me

Its the same as these young lads who have two pints of lager, then want to take on the world.......

lol! I've spilled more than they can drink... :Clap:
  •  

desertgoodguy

Sometimes I feel like toe Old Man and the Sea lol
  •  

mixedwrestling

Having a back ground in BJJ and MMA I know that the most important thing is technical ability and technical skill. Size and strength are only important when the skill of each competitor is very similar, hence why we have weight classes in combat sports. Also why even though I haven't been beaten by a girl in a BJJ or a MMA format I wouldn't find it a turn on, as I simply would know she is technically superior to me, also why I don't find triangle chokes a turn on, it's a technical submission that relies on limb placement rather than squeezing. That's why I'm attracted to scissors, letting the woman put me in the scissor hold and squeezing me full power, I'm attracted to strong legs.
  •  

desertgoodguy

You are my kind of man............we share the samecomcepts

Nothing miore sexy than being squeexzedby a pretty woman
  •  

jiminy

Quote from: mixedwrestling on 08-Nov-12, 07:03 AM

Quote from: mixedwrestling on 08-Nov-12, 11:48 AM
Having a back ground in BJJ and MMA I know that the most important thing is technical ability and technical skill. Size and strength are only important when the skill of each competitor is very similar, hence why we have weight classes in combat sports.

Excellent points. From my own experience I wholeheartedly agree.

I've never wrestled a skilled female, and have never lost to a girlfriend play-wrestling. TBH, I've always been kinda disappointed at how easy it is to over come the girls I have play-wrestled.

But I don't doubt for a second that a skilled grappling girl could beat me. Without knowledge and training, you're a sitting duck.

Years ago, when I used to Box, I did some MMA training/sparring with a BJJ guy at the gym. He was around my size, if not a little smaller and physically weaker and was certainly no BJJ expert, having only just received his blue belt. But I came away shocked and extremely humbled by how easy it was for him to get me down. Even by him pulling guard, I was basically toast.
  •  

mixedwrestling

Also with training you can still get beat, talent is the most important thing. The female 100 meter olympic athletes are faster than 99.99% of the worlds male population. Even with equal weight, strength, and training a girl would still beat you if she is more talented. Geogio andrews sp? he is a british mma fighter same weight as kathy gifford, he beat ken shamrock's son; I've seen first hand her literally mandhandling him like a rag doll.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: mixedwrestling on 11-Nov-12, 08:00 PM
Geogio andrews sp? he is a british mma fighter same weight as kathy gifford, he beat ken shamrock's son; I've seen first hand her literally mandhandling him like a rag doll.

Wow, I wish that was available on video!
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: mixedwrestling on 11-Nov-12, 08:00 PMGeogio andrews sp? he is a british mma fighter same weight as kathy gifford, he beat ken shamrock's son; I've seen first hand her literally mandhandling him like a rag doll.
this dude? http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Giorgio-Andrews-22940

and i'm a littl confused by the context of your statement here - you saw kathy gifford manhandling him?  :o
  •