News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Custom shoot gone wrong (or 'too right')

Started by AC, 12-Jan-15, 07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scaramanga

Going off on a slight tangent, but I thought I'd share my first knockout experience which happened today.

I can confirm that is a surreal experience, and neither me nor my opponent saw it coming.  She had me in one of those headscissors where the arm was trapped away, and I could feel the pressure, then all of a sudden I'd drifted away.  I was only out for seconds, but still had time to dream and when coming to, I spent a little while in that half awake, half dreaming state (where you tend to talk absolute nonsense if you speak).  And as I came more around, I was thinking "what the f... is going on here ..?" there was a girl in a bikini on top of me starting to put me in another hold, and as I started to remember what was going on it took me a good couple of seconds more before the world came into focus and I remembered how to speak.  "wait ... hold up ... you just knocked me out!".

And I have to say, despite everything the health and safety lot have to say, it was pretty f'kin cool.  8)

Side effects?  I feel like I've been up all night, but I felt worse after staying up for MayPac (not feeling bad due to the fight I hasten to add, which I enjoyed unlike the rest of the world, but staying up over 24hrs)
  •  

Btee

•  

Scaramanga

A domina here in Munich who absolutely loves using wrestling holds.  Anyone in Munich who wants a one-sided wrestling/boxing domination session, PM me and I'll send the details.
  •