News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Hitting a girl. Is it right or wrong?

Started by Judge DR3DD, 03-Nov-12, 12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge DR3DD

Fighting a girl to me is a lose-lose situation. You hit her and you're a ''pussy'', you don't hit her and get beat, your also a ''pussy''. Anyone care to input some thoughts on the subject. I've hit a girl before but it was for self-defense purposes and came close to hitting another one.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

In principle, the concept is a complete no-no, as far as I'm concerned. In practice, if I was being mugged by an armed gang of girls, I would obviously retaliate. However, "flight" would be preferable over "fight", as I have a mature ego which doesn't bruise easily. 
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Judge DR3DD

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 03-Nov-12, 01:27 PM
In principle, the concept is a complete no-no, as far as I'm concerned. In practice, if I was being mugged by an armed gang of girls, I would obviously retaliate. However, "flight" would be preferable over "fight", as I have a mature ego which doesn't bruise easily.

Yeah, I was nearly mugged by a girl when I was 13 so I retaliated.
  •  

jiminy

In practice, if I was being mugged by an armed gang of girls, I would obviously retaliate.

So let's say you're walking down an alley in a rough neighbourhood and have to pass a group of six or so "bad girls". As you approach one of the "gangsta" girls squares up to you and demands you pay a tax - all the money in your wallet - for passing through their alley. You decline and try to pass, but she gets into your face and harshly demands your money, pulling a knife to show that she means business while her friends laugh and circle you.

Do you:

a) Get out your wallet and give her all the money you have on you.

b) Grovel, begging her not to take your money or hurt you.

c) Try your best to run away, despite being circled by 5 other girls.

d) Initiate a physical attack on her, despite her being armed with a knife and her friends probably having knives too.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Good options. I'd probably go with "a"........

.........unless I'd watched a Steven Seagal movie the night before, in which case it would be "d".

<2up>

•  

Judge DR3DD

Quote from: jiminy on 03-Nov-12, 04:18 PM
In practice, if I was being mugged by an armed gang of girls, I would obviously retaliate.

So let's say you're walking down an alley in a rough neighbourhood and have to pass a group of six or so "bad girls". As you approach one of the "gangsta" girls squares up to you and demands you pay a tax - all the money in your wallet - for passing through their alley. You decline and try to pass, but she gets into your face and harshly demands your money, pulling a knife to show that she means business while her friends laugh and circle you.

Do you:

a) Get out your wallet and give her all the money you have on you.

b) Grovel, begging her not to take your money or hurt you.

c) Try your best to run away, despite being circled by 5 other girls.

d) Initiate a physical attack on her, despite her being armed with a knife and her friends probably having knives too.

Funny, the exact same situation happened to my big-bro and he chose d. I'd choose c tho.

Edit: It didn't end well for the girls
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Yes, looking at my two posts, I seem to have contradicted myself. What I meant originally was, that if I was being "mugged" as in physically attacked, I would fight back. If I was threatened with a knife by a gang of girls, I would hand over my wallet, to avoid an escalation in the situation. Me being violent would be very much a last resort.
  •  

sleepinbin

i think in an situation where i was facing down anyone with a knife, male or female, no matter how big or small, or strong or frail looking, id hand over my money pretty sharpish. a bruised ego is better than getting stabbed, and no matter how convinced i might be that i could take that person in a fight if they were unarmed, a knife is a *great* leveller. in short, not worth the risk...
  •  

jiminy

Yeah, option D seemed the least likely to me, and I'd probably go with A as well.
  •  

Judge DR3DD

Has anyone threatened a girl before? Weird question I know. I have done but the reason was completely justified.
  •  

jiminy

Not in a serious manor... I don't think so.

Girls threatening guys is another serious turn-on for me. It's quite weird I know, but I love it when a hot girl totally loses her temper.
  •  

Matey

I'd beg 'em to take my wallet if they ran a scissor circle on me  ;D
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Marty on 04-Nov-12, 04:58 PM
I'd beg 'em to take my wallet if they ran a scissor circle on me  ;D

:Clap:   :k1:

•  

femfightwatcher

•  

Ronald_Frump

•