Woman knock out dangerous predator using jiu jitsu

Started by and945512, 20-May-15, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

and945512

Check it out...
http://boredombash.com/attacking-a-kickboxer/
According to this website a woman seems to knocked out a man who tried to assault her using a triangle choke or a headscissor!!!

She then told the court how she attempted to apply 'an armlock' which was intended to either break Willis"s arm or at the very least 'cause him a lot of pain'. "The intention is to send the elbow in the wrong direction and cause extreme pain or a break," she said. "I think he figured out what I was trying to do because he managed to wriggle free and he hit me again repeatedly in the face. I was stunned for a moment."
"Again I could feel him grabbing between my legs and pulling at my clothes. My legs were still free so I lifted my left leg up onto his shoulder and around the back of his neck. I crossed my right leg over and squeezed together as hard as I could. He seemed to struggle for air – which was the point!"
"His head was locked down. He lifted his right hand and literally pounded as hard as he could on the side of my face. I closed my eyes and held it for as long as I could hoping he would pass out in a few seconds. Then I felt his body go limp. I thought he had lost consciousness or run out of air. I flipped him off, rolled over and crawled through the bushes to the door of the house. I could hear footsteps as he ran away and then a car starting."

•  

DR

Great story, which only proves what a woman with martial arts training can do to average Joe.

:k3:
  •