News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Injured female catfight/wrestler

Started by wrestling_pi, 16-Feb-15, 10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrestling_pi

So I'm going through facebook, noticed Carrie from Female Wrestling Rooms must have had a wrestling accident.  Shattered C4, Fractured C5, small back vertebrae were shattered, bruised spinal cord, edima, and blood clot.

I wonder what move it was, but man - kinda scary.
  •  

femwars

I had an email from a chap called Zweig. He says it happened during a custom shoot wherein Carrie was attempting a piledriver ( i assume she was the one having the piledriver applied to her) and it has gone badly wrong. Im im correct, Carrie has started in her rehab already and will be in it for a good six months at least. My email was asking me for money to help with the medical costs.
  •  

uboat

From the FWR Producer:
On Monday, February 2nd, Carrie suffered a very serious injury while practicing a wrestling move with another woman. Both of them were demonstrating the move (one they are both trained to do and have done many times together) when the accident occurred. Carrie broke her neck in 2 places. Fortunately, due to her great physical conditioning and healthy lifestyle, she was not paralyzed. She was taken to an excellent hospital where she underwent a 6 hour surgery. Although she has a long road of recovery ahead of her she's in great spirits! After a week and a half of being in the hospital and rehab center she has already made remarkable strides and has been sent home to do out patient rehab. She's definitely not out of the woods yet and only time will tell how everything heals.
Words from Carrie shortly after her surgery: "This incident has already changed my perspective of life in so many ways on so many different levels, and it hasn't even been a week so I'm very much excited for and looking forward to my new life. There is nothing I won't be able to do however, I'm definitely approaching everything in my life differently. A broken neck has given me a new set of eyes, a new mind, and a new heart , greater than the ones I had before and I'm full heartedly determined to help people through my experiences, more than ever."
We here at Fem Wrestling Rooms give our love and commitment to Carrie's recovery. With her blessing, we will continue to post videos that Carrie did for us previous to this injury. If you wish to send your well wishes and words of support to Carrie you can send them to our contact email and they will be forwarded on. Please put "To Carrie" in the beginning of your message.
Thank you for your continued support, and we assure you ... Carrie WILL return!!
  •  

uboat

In my opinion those are very dangerous moves. Ok let's say we have them at WWE, well those wrestlers receive thousands of dollars, promotions, commercials and others bennefits, and I'm against those dangerous moves there too. Perhaps I'm concerned for those great girls, I really enjoy the catfight sexy appeal, but as I read at DWW:

"...While in normal consensual duels and brawls that were always held under consensual rules and supervision and while even in the often brutal BSA fights of these well-trained athletes with well thought out and always supervised rules there was virtually no fear of danger or injury, the jujitsu holds that were unfortunately "imported" by more and more women who travelled independently to other producers were far too dangerous and destroyed the natural erotic of a female fight, and therefore I wasn't ready to take that responsibility any longer. The enticement of women on our team by a few so-called fans who unfortunately attended our events incognito for other producers who didn't know sufficient good women wrestlers of their own, always with the intention to lure our wrestlers from my team, did not help to continue in the then good team and family atmosphere. The family was divided by more and more dark and egoistic intensions – often on the basis of personal financial interests - and therefore my interest and my objectives were destroyed step by step until those became literally non existent...G.R."
http://www.dww.at/dww/information/about_EmotionalE.asp
  •  

Ronald_Frump

I really think the "piledriver" should be reserved for the steroid-freaks of the WWF, along with suplexes and jumping off the top turnbuckle. It's not like they're "erotic" wrestling holds such as headscissors, or grappling holds which involve close body contact.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

DR

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 17-Feb-15, 10:34 AM
I really think the "piledriver" should be reserved for the steroid-freaks of the WWF, along with suplexes and jumping off the top turnbuckle. It's not like they're "erotic" wrestling holds such as headscissors, or grappling holds which involve close body contact.

Well said, Stewie. Fortunately, only a few places allow their girls to do these crazy, extremely dangerous, and definitely non-erotic moves.

Best wishes to Carrie. I hope her recovery goes well.
  •  

Garren

Quote from: uboat on 17-Feb-15, 02:23 AM
In my opinion those are very dangerous moves. Ok let's say we have them at WWE, well those wrestlers receive thousands of dollars, promotions, commercials and others bennefits, and I'm against those dangerous moves there too.
For the most part they are actually banned in WWE aside from the tombstone which is easier to protect a person.
  •