News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Intergender muscle comparison

Started by sheehan333, 26-Oct-12, 02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheehan333

•  

Ronald_Frump

Good pics!

:k3:

When the women have slightly less size, their flexibility still gives them the edge. Plus guys still have to be careful not to damage their balls. Women don't have that problem, so they can scissor harder and longer. They can also use their pussy as a deadly "smothering" weapon....... 8)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

sheehan333

Hmmm ... I like the direction you want the wrestling match to take. Am writing a story on similiar lines. Will post it as soon as I finish, will keep ur pointers in mind.
  •  

DiabloNYC

Toned Tommi's shoulder mass vs Adrian's shoulder mass.   Observe the tattoo'ed shoulder "at rest."
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Also, consider the bodyfat he's carrying. That's adding to appearance of his size.

Tommi pwns!  8)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

GlennStorm

I love the intergender comparisons.  Women really are doing pretty well muscle wise when you find a male of similar weight to compare them with.  I like looking at the latest bodybuilding contest shots and doing a rough size up of how women in the heavier weight classes would do versus men of the lighter weights. 

I'm in a facebook group that posts pics of men and women comparing muscles.  Some of you might be interested:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/145636549685/
  •  

deepkick

Look here for a shitload of pictures on this topic :-)
  •