News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

"Total Recall" Bout

Started by RBAP, 06-Nov-12, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins? Kate or Jess?

Kate Beckinsale
Jessica Biel

RBAP

I know the movie was crap, but these two ladies are extremely hot and athletic. So who would win in a street fight: Kate/Lori or Jessica/Melina?

•  

Ronald_Frump

I'd go with Jessica, as she's got more overall muscle-mass and more action-movie training. However, if Kate was skilled in grappling, she could be like the Lia Labowe of Hollywood.

As it stands,

Biel by "North-South" sleeper-choke.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

DR

IMHO, the movie wasn't that bad; it was pretty much what I expected it to be. Lots of action and two great looking gals. Remakes very rarely surpass originals, anyway...for me, this one was still fun.

As far as Jessica vs Kate clash, here's how it goes:

After successfully blocking a few attempts by Jessica, Kate traps her overconfident opponent in a very tight triangle. It is nighty nite time for Jessica.

Kate by triangle choke KO...that's how I would love to see it end  ;D
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: DR on 07-Nov-12, 01:49 AM

After successfully blocking a few attempts by Jessica, Kate traps her overconfident opponent in a very tight triangle. It is nighty nite time for Jessica.

Good point. I could see that happening!
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

RBAP

Quote from: DR on 07-Nov-12, 01:49 AM

I'd love to see that too!   ;D
  •  

wrespet

I think Biel would win it. But will be close. Biel has proved she can develop more muscles. Her legs look stronger too.
  •  

alexi1492

•