News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Exploiting Her Opponent's Injuries

Started by Smothered123, 20-Jun-15, 04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smothered123

Does anyone else just love it when the 'face' either starts the match with an injury (as signalled by the wearing of a bandage) or pics up an injury during the match which the 'heel' then makes a bee-line for and really punishes the injured body part? I really love to see the cruel grin on the woman's face as she extracts screams of agony from her helpless, injured victim and then goes on to dominate the match and win decisively. Are there any examples of this type of match knocking around the web?
  •  

femfightwatcher

Yes I too love it (in F vs. F).  I still remember this one from the original series some 3 decades ago:

In the scripted video world I used to have a DT VHS in which an initially confident "Moribund Mia" (maybe the champ at the time) got her leg systematically dismantled by her opponent (possibly Francesca or Marjone) and eventually succumbed to a Figure 4.  Though far from the most attractive girl on that roster, Mia was so hot limping around, bravely struggling against the inevitable.  I was also shocked that someone there knew my fantasy without being told.  Evidently there are more of us out there than we know.

•  

Smothered123

Well that makes at least two of us FFW, nice to see I'm not the only one with this quirky pecadillo😎. I just love one sided matches, there's something about the unfairness of the situation which speaks to something deep within my psych, any others out there who enjoy this particular aspect?

That was a great clip, thanks, I'd love to know if there are any more like this around..😛.
  •  

charon

Oh yes,
     I do love one sided M vs F matches, where the male gets battered.
  •  

Smothered123

And don't you find it even more exciting when the male has an obvious weakness i.e. an injured knee for which he is wearing a bandage, then the cruel female opponent starts attacking it repeatedly, getting the guy in a position where he is totally at her mercy 😄.

He ends up limping around the ring trying desperately to avoid her clutches but she slowly corners him with a big grin on her face and seizes his damaged leg, going on to apply agonising power holds on it and reducing him to screams of agony. Maybe at this point she gets fed up listening to his cries of pain and shuts him up by smothering his face under her crotch or arse? Sorry I'm getting carried away now but I'm sure your were probably carried along with me on that little journey? 😜.

Even better if she is using illegal moves while the ref is blind-sided then looking like "what?..what did I do ref??" as her poor victim is writihing in sheer agony due to her wicked punishment!
  •