News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

How do you feel after a session?

Started by mixedwrestling, 05-Nov-12, 02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mixedwrestling

Me: I think what was the point of that? And the fact that now I have to endure a 2 hour long travel till I'm back home.

It almost like masturbation but without the release, but unlike masturbation your hundreds of pounds/your currency down and you can't switch to watching something interesting after you've finished, and have to endure the tedium of travel.

You?
  •  

Matey

I actually enjoy the ride home as I'm still riding on the session high and relive the best moments from it in my head.  and I'm already looking for that next time I'll be squeezed, even if it's still a long while away.
but right at the end of session I sometimes get that empty feeling too (depends on how it went, my mood, etc.), like wow, this is what I like to do?

One has to come to understanding that sessions are more of a business meeting than a romantic date where you can carry some mutual feelings over to the next date.

What also helps me is taking pics or clips of the session for later. I mean I don't look at 'em much, but usually in following days I use 'em at least couple times for the right reasons.. :wank: whilst reliving the moments again 
  •  

desertgoodguy

Intersting question

I really think a lot has to do with the girl herself

Some of them, its strictly business, you get your ass handed to you and go home and think about it

Several times we have gpne out for dinner or drinks afterwards, and you get to know a little bit about her, which to me made it more personal
  •  

bk5544

Quote from: mixedwrestling on 05-Nov-12, 02:30 PM
Me: I think what was the point of that? And the fact that now I have to endure a 2 hour long travel till I'm back home.

It almost like masturbation but without the release, but unlike masturbation your hundreds of pounds/your currency down and you can't switch to watching something interesting after you've finished, and have to endure the tedium of travel.

You?

I feel the same way sometimes, like did I really give a girl that much money to kick my ass? Its like you are in the same condition you would be in if a group of guys jumped you and took your money.. beat up, sore and less in your wallet!
  •  

desertgoodguy

and didnt get laid afterwardslol
  •  

sleepinbin

wow, this thread is a tad depressing... !  :-\
  •  

Judge DR3DD

I sort of get how you'd feel. ''I got paid to get beat up by a woman''.
  •  

rassleme

What do you expect to feel?  It's a business transaction for the woman, she advertises her service (wrestling, boxing, etc) and her price.  She may have certain stipulations on what she will or will not do.  You make the decision to buy her service.  You pay your money and have your session.  At the end of the time when her door closes behind you the business transaction is done.  If she goes to dinner/ect with you, it's an extra service that you may or may not pay for.

Just because you want to personalize the experience doesn't mean she does.  After all she may have done 5 other sessions before your's or have 5 scheduled afterwards and has done countless sessions at other times.  You are paying to fulfill your fantasies not hers.

Good topic mixedwrestling. 

Other questions to ask as part of this thread would be:

1.  What were your expectations?
2.  Did you discuss with the woman what you were looking for?
3.  Did she agree with what you discussed?
3.  Did the woman fulfill the terms of the agreement?

•  

mixedwrestling

Quote from: rassleme on 06-Nov-12, 09:17 PM
What do you expect to feel?  It's a business transaction for the woman, she advertises her service (wrestling, boxing, etc) and her price.  She may have certain stipulations on what she will or will not do.  You make the decision to buy her service.  You pay your money and have your session.  At the end of the time when her door closes behind you the business transaction is done.  If she goes to dinner/ect with you, it's an extra service that you may or may not pay for.

Just because you want to personalize the experience doesn't mean she does.  After all she may have done 5 other sessions before your's or have 5 scheduled afterwards and has done countless sessions at other times.  You are paying to fulfill your fantasies not hers.

Good topic mixedwrestling. 

Other questions to ask as part of this thread would be:

1.  What were your expectations?
2.  Did you discuss with the woman what you were looking for?
3.  Did she agree with what you discussed?
3.  Did the woman fulfill the terms of the agreement?

First of all I completely agree. I always keep the session as business like as possible, moment I'm in the door my hands in my wallet and the money comes out and I'm ready a second later. I can't stand all the phony taking an interest fluff talk it makes me want to projectile vomit, I know she is there for the money and is providing a service and that is the ONLY reason she is there. I'm not complaining about the women, but that after the session it seems pointless. Whereas with a video on a computer it's cheaper and there's more repeat-ability, and more importantly there's instant change to something else. Often if I'm about to watch an interesting programme or film I think knock one off quickly and then there's that calm from after you finish from the chemical release from masturbation, and you can enjoy something else. After the session it's having to endure a long travel and trying to keep what you've done in your minds eye to use for later...as well as no 'calm moment'...unless you skip off to a public toilet...

1.  What were your expectations? It's going to be absolutely mind boggingly amazing. The greatest turn on since the birth of scissors.
2.  Did you discuss with the woman what you were looking for? Yes, squeeze me as hard as you can, try to submit me.
3.  Did she agree with what you discussed? Absolutely.
4.  Did the woman fulfill the terms of the agreement? Absolutely. Edit; Actually I have never been submitted with any bodyscissor or headscissor minus a couple of reverse headscissors from Lioness and Kassidy but they weren't able to repeat that, but no back or front headscissor tapouts, so no, not exactly filling the agreement, rather trying to, but it's still nice.

So it's my expectations. Not surprising there really, I had the same problem with every video I bought thinking this is going to be brilliant, and it's never quite hit the perfect mark. A way that I tried to get around it last time I was in London (where I do my sessions) is that I tried to book 2 girls on the same day although one cancelled at the last minute (a girl not on wb270 or any agency), and one I'd like to plan next year is to have multiple bookings like 4 girls in one day so the actual time I spent session'ing is closer to my traveling time as well as not having to travel for each individual girl I want to session with so killing 4 trips in 1. Also to try and do other things when I'm up there like go to a gallery or museum or something. It's also why the last session I had was an hour instead of my usual 30 minutes, simply to have more time spent doing the session in relation to travelling.

I guess I just have to accept that the biggest killer is travelling time really. So I should implement the above to get around that. Also I just realized that I have just started reading on public transport and that is amazing how much time that kills.
  •  

rassleme

Excellent reply.  My first time wrestling a woman was a combination of nervousness and excitement.  The actual time on the mats both fulfilled my expectations and at the same time didn't fulfill my fantasies.  I didn't tell her what I was looking for so that was my mistake.  It was still a good time and I felt I got my money's worth.  Afterwards,  I felt comfortable and satisfied.  The second time, I told the woman what kind of wrestling I wanted to do to which she agreed to.  When I got there all she was really interested in was flexing her biceps, pushing her boobs up as if adjusting them in her bra and trying to convince me to buy her video for $50.  Shedidn't even have any copies with her.  She did put me in a few holds but there was virtually none of the semi-competitive wrestling we agreed to.  I felt it was a total rip-off. 

But you win some and lose some in life and hopefully we learn and move on.
  •  

Blackout

I can relate to most of the replies here. In my head those sessions are always the greates thing, I'd ever experience in my life, but when I'm done getting my head crushed, I almost everytime think to myself "Okay, that was definatly the last session."
But I personally don't book sessions just for the sake of having a session, but because I only book them, if I'm allowed to shoot a video of it. And well...the reason for that should be quite obvious. :P
  •