News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Posting in both forums

Started by desertgoodguy, 08-Nov-12, 10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

paul0415

Quote from: desertgoodguy on 08-Nov-12, 10:01 AM
Got called out by a new member for continuing to post in both forums

Said I was denigrating this forum by doing that

Curious what everyone else thinks if it is denigrating

Didnt know that the forumes were mutually exclusive of each other

Let me know your thoughts so I can make some decisions

DGG

I'm guessing that you are talking about me? I'm not sure because other than the word denigrate nothing in your post has anything to do with what I posted. Nowhere did I say posting in both forums was wrong.In fact I stated I had no issue with either one.I am a member of both,and post on both.I just thought it was hypocritical of you to slag the "other" forum while you post there a lot. Here's my post.

"desertgoodguy.You post in the "other" forum constantly.I have no issues with either forum. I find it hypocritical of you to denigrate that forum here, while you have posted there, at the very least, 10 times in the past 24 hours"

I apologize for causing conflict. I wish I never made that post.I respect you as a poster and hopefully there are no hard feelings.
  •  

rassleme

As another one of the mods here, I second what sleepin bin said.  Members here can be members of any other forum, group, etc they desire, it is not this forum's desire to control what people do.  We do ask you to follow our simple rules here.

I left the mvf group because I was opposed to the child erotica material that was posted and actively promoted.  I asked that my ID be deleted since there wasn't a method for members to voluntarily un-join  that forum.
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: paul0415 on 08-Nov-12, 09:00 PM

I apologize for causing conflict. I wish I never made that post.I respect you as a poster and hopefully there are no hard feelings.

good man paul, i think everything should be okay from here :)  :k1:
  •  

desertgoodguy

No offense taken, gell I am too old to be offended :)

Enjoy the posts

If you are not careful I will do another post one one of my matches with my wife lolololol
  •  

sleepinbin

I love a happy ending, :k1: all round :)
  •  

desertgoodguy

Lifes too short not to have one :)
  •