THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: Private Messages  (Read 785 times)

Offline charon

• Banned!
  • Karma received: 114
Private Messages
« on: 14-Aug-15, 04:16 AM »
Is is possible to see via the members list, all postings and new topics started, by members U/Name ?  This is possible in "That Other Forum" and can prove very useful when trying to find items .

Offline charon

• Banned!
Private Messages
« Reply #1 on: 24-Sep-15, 10:02 AM »
Is it possible to send another forum member a private message through the forum ( not an email ).  Also is it possible to see a full list of members ?

Offline sleepinbin

• Global Moderator
  • Karma received: 215
  • Awards: Staff-MemberFounding-Fathers
Private Messages
« Reply #2 on: 24-Sep-15, 10:40 AM »
Is it possible to send another forum member a private message through the forum ( not an email ). 

Yes, there's an option on a members profile, or, under their details on a post there's a little speech-bubble icon you can click

Also is it possible to see a full list of members ?

No.
My Mixed Fighting against celebrities polls!(you may need to disable safe mode)

Offline wrestling_pi

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 600
  • Awards: First-time Donator (Jan 2016)
Private Messages
« Reply #3 on: 24-Sep-15, 05:13 PM »
I thought members -> view member list was a list of members?  Of course - it's in pages so not a one stop shop list.

Offline charon

• Banned!
Traceability
« Reply #4 on: 23-Oct-15, 04:22 AM »
I asked the above question in August and though read over 90 times, I did not receive an answer.  Surely someone from admin must know the answer.  I would find this facility very useful to avoid reposts.  Please, somebody answer the question if possible.

Offline ivyhill

• Global Moderator
  • Karma received: 933
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Dec 2014)Above & BeyondStaff-MemberFounding-Fathers
Traceability
« Reply #5 on: 23-Oct-15, 06:06 AM »
Did you not get your answer in another thread you started?
http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=2625.0

Offline sleepinbin

• Global Moderator
  • Karma received: 215
  • Awards: Staff-MemberFounding-Fathers
Private Messages
« Reply #6 on: 23-Oct-15, 08:38 AM »
Did you not get your answer in another thread you started?
http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=2625.0

Yep, merged.
My Mixed Fighting against celebrities polls!(you may need to disable safe mode)

Offline charon

• Banned!
Private Messages
« Reply #7 on: 23-Oct-15, 05:27 PM »
ivyhill, an answer to my question may well have been given, but I can honestly say that I don't recall ever seeing it.  I am thus still ignorant of a response to my question.  Sorry, but that is the case.

Offline ivyhill

• Global Moderator
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Dec 2014)Above & BeyondStaff-MemberFounding-Fathers
Private Messages
« Reply #8 on: 23-Oct-15, 06:29 PM »
ivyhill, an answer to my question may well have been given, but I can honestly say that I don't recall ever seeing it.  I am thus still ignorant of a response to my question.  Sorry, but that is the case.

That's unfortunate!

Offline charon

• Banned!
Private Messages
« Reply #9 on: 23-Oct-15, 07:02 PM »
ivyhill,  Is the above response supposed to be a stab at humour ?  What is your problem ?  I asked a very reasonable question, in a very reasonable manner that is totally undeserving of of your sarcastic, unhelpful reply.  Since joining this forum, I have contributed often, insulted or belittled no other forum member and generally observed all rules to the best of my ability.  To receive such a glib reply from somebody who goes by the grandiloquent epithet of "Global Moderator", quite frankly dismays me.

Offline ivyhill

• Global Moderator
Private Messages
« Reply #10 on: 23-Oct-15, 08:36 PM »
ivyhill,  Is the above response supposed to be a stab at humour ?  What is your problem ?  I asked a very reasonable question, in a very reasonable manner that is totally undeserving of of your sarcastic, unhelpful reply.  Since joining this forum, I have contributed often, insulted or belittled no other forum member and generally observed all rules to the best of my ability.  To receive such a glib reply from somebody who goes by the grandiloquent epithet of "Global Moderator", quite frankly dismays me.

You are a known troublemaker at the "other" forum Bonnie4444. Your crap will not be tolerated at this forum. This is your only warning. Be quiet and move on or I will not hesitate to ban you in a heartbeat - End of story!!!

amoebic