News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Multi-photo download Add-on for FireFox

Started by dark87dan, 06-Jul-15, 02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dark87dan

Can anyone recommend a good Add-on for Firefox that will allow download of multiple photo files from a webpage simultaneously.  I had one that worked very well, but I had to change computers and don't remember the name of it.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
  •  

uboat

I like Downthemall! perhaps the best download program, you can use wildcards (? or *) to access several different pics/videos/etc. on a web page.
  •  

dark87dan

Quote from: uboat on 07-Jul-15, 12:05 PM
I like Downthemall! perhaps the best download program, you can use wildcards (? or *) to access several different pics/videos/etc. on a web page.

Thanks uboat, I'll give it a try.  When I join sites like MixedWrestlingZone, I like to get the pic sets and it takes forever to d/l them one at a time.

•  

wrestling_pi

For firefox, I found you can use a bookmarklet to create a page of a list of links, then use download them all.
This helped if images were in a sequence, I could do say 1-1000 and download them all would download relevant images.
Doesn't always work, but it can help.

The one I specifically used was "make numbered list"
https://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/misc.html

Set this up as a bookmark, and when on a page with images, click it - rest is pretty self explanatory.
  •  

dark87dan

Quote from: uboat on 07-Jul-15, 12:05 PM

That didn't work so well.  It acts as if it's going to do it, but then it captures only one file.  I'll keep looking.  Thanks.
  •