Started by Ronald_Frump, 10-Nov-12, 04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you like 'em?

The "Natural"
The "American"
The "French"
The "Brazilian"

Ronald_Frump

This is a serious discussion on female Pubic Depilation.......with regard to NUDE / NAKED wrestling........   :yes:

How important is it to you, as either spectator, or participant, that a "follicle-friendly" environment is maintained by a scissoring goddess? Moreover, what does that mean to you personally? Being one of the more elder-statesmen of female wrestling, I can remember a time, when it was a rarity to find a woman who went for the shaved-look. It was not uncommon for guys to book themselves into the the Dentist's for a haircut, after "going down" on their girlfriends. This was in the days when even intellectual guys thought that "Mons Pubis" was a mountain on Mars.........or should that be Venus?    :lmao:

In the modern world, I think its safe to say that some form of "bikini-area" maintenance is a widely accepted practice amongst the female population of "childbearing-age". For the sake of simplicity, we will not distinguish between the methods of pubic hair-removal, ie. depilation or epilation, but rather the outcomes and their relevence in making headscissoring and facesitting a pleasurable experience for all parties concerned.

The main waxing options have been documented by award-winning British Anthropologist Desmond Morris:o

• The Bikini Line: This is the least extreme form. All pubic hair covered by the bikini is left in place. Only straggling hairs on either side are removed, so that none is visible when a bikini with high-cut sides is being worn.
  • The Full Bikini: Only a small amount of hair is left, on the Mound of Venus (the mons pubis)
  • The European: All pubic hair is removed "except for a small patch on the mound".
  • The Triangle: All pubic hair is removed except for a sharply trimmed triangle with the central, lower point aimed at the top of the genitals. It has been described as "an arrowhead pointing the way to pleasure".
  • The Moustache: Everything is removed except for a wide, rectangular patch just above the hood at the top of the genital slit. This is sometimes called "The Hitler's Moustache", sometimes "Chaplin's Moustache".
  • The Heart: The main pubic tuft is shaped into a heart symbol and may be dyed pink. This is a popular style for Valentine's Day, presented as an erotic surprise to a sexual partner.
  • The Landing Strip: A cultivated pubic hair pattern in which the hair is trimmed to a narrow vertical strip or rectangle, and all other pubic hair is removed. The landing strip starts from anywhere between the natural pubic hairline to within two inches from the top of the vulva, and ends just above the clitoris.
  • The Playboy Strip: Everything is removed except for a long, narrow rectangle of hair, 4 cm (1½ inches) wide.

To make things simple,  <2up>  I have limited your choices to the four most popular styles:

• The Natural: untrimmed pubic hair extends onto thighs.

• American waxing where the wax is focused on the upper thighs and directly beneath the navel region.

• French waxing creates a signature vertical strip of hair known as the "landing strip"

• Brazilian waxing on the other hand is the removal of the entire swath of hair on the pubic area

References

Desmond Morris, The Naked Woman, page 199, Macmillan, 2007, ISBN 0-312-33853-8.

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

sleepinbin

id say the american or french, though im not too fussy! keep it neat and off the legs but hair is normal - i find the degree of obsession some people have with no pubic hair down there a bit infantile. plus if comfort is an issue, there's stubble down there, that is the *worst*  :-\

•  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: sleepinbin on 10-Nov-12, 04:43 PM
id say the american or brazilian, though im not too fussy! keep it neat and off the legs but hair is normal - i find the degree of obsession some people have with no pubic hair down there a bit infantile. plus if comfort is an issue, there's stubble down there, that is the *worst*  :-\

So let me get this right.......you're going directly from the American to the Brazilian, which I assume means, you include the French "Landing-Strip", within those parameters?

Or did you have a nasty experience coming into "Charles de Gaulle" with Ryanair at some point in the dark and distant past?    :lmao:

•  

jiminy

Personally I'm a fan of the landing strip or triangle.  <:W:>
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 10-Nov-12, 05:02 PM
So let me get this right.......you're going directly from the American to the Brazilian, which I assume means, you include the French "Landing-Strip", within those parameters?

lol, sorry, wasnt paying attention, meant to type "french" instead of "brazilian", i'll edit my post accordingly! whoops ;D

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 10-Nov-12, 05:02 PM
Or did you have a nasty experience coming into "Charles de Gaulle" with Ryanair at some point in the dark and distant past?    :lmao:

the idea that ryanair would ever fly to an airport less than 20 miles from the intended city is just laughable :P
  •  

Blackout

Well, infantile or not, for me personally it's a total turn-off when the woman has hair on any spots of her body but the head.
My ex girlfriend (yes, we seperated just a few weeks ago) didn't shave that regularly so sometimes, those little hair peeked through at the sides of her thong. Not a sexy view at all.
  •  

mixedwrestling

Every girl I've been with has been as spick and span down there as you can be. If they didn't shave and were a bit stubbly I would ask them to shave asap. I can't even imagine dealing with a full bush, yuk, no way in hell would I go anywhere near that.
  •  

RBAP

O may be old fashioned, but I like a nice French moustache. Hair all over is very annoying, but a complete shave gives the nether regions a "baby quality" that is somewhat weird...  :o
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Good to hear all these differing opinions, guys.

I've always been a fan of women being completely smooth and hairless around the "snatch-box".  Since the beginning of the '90s, its something I've demanded of my girlfriends and most of them were compliant. Whether its anything to do with me having a beard, I'm not sure, but I equate body-hair with males, as in "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"......"vive la différence"........and all that. In fact, all my girlfriends reported increased pleasure and sensitivity, following depilation.
As to the analogy between smooth pubes and youth as opposed to maturity, I've never thought of it like that. To me its been more like equating the female form with a perfect unblemished physique.....Goddess-like and perfection personified, like a statue or painting. I like the aesthetic concept of a bulging oiled, muscular venus-mound. Of course, a lot of this is cultural: many European women never shaved under their arms and pubic shaving in Japan is still very much a niche thing.

Thanks and keep the opinions coming!
  •  

mixedwrestling

Put it this way, a guy who likes hair isn't going to refuse to go down on a bald chick, a guy who likes it bare....
  •  

desertgoodguy

definately the french, although my wife is german lolo
  •  

femfightwatcher

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 10-Nov-12, 04:04 PMReferences

I confess I Googled that.  I thought you made it up.

Of the styles you listed I prefer American, unfortunately getting hard to find on video.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: femfightwatcher on 12-Nov-12, 10:21 AM
Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 10-Nov-12, 04:04 PMReferences

I confess I Googled that.  I thought you made it up.

•  

rassleme

Quote from: mixedwrestling on 11-Nov-12, 08:02 PM
Put it this way, a guy who likes hair isn't going to refuse to go down on a bald chick, a guy who likes it bare....

There it is.

Either way and in between is fine with me.  Except for facial hair.  I'm not a fan of female moustaches.
  •  

desertgoodguy

You must have been to the local Walmart lolol
  •