News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Info about music introduction

Started by vhailor, 11-Nov-12, 07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vhailor

This is a topic that almost never comes up when we deal with wrestling videos, but mostly because the intros are rare to matches. My question is about the music in the following clip. Does anyone know if there is a longer version or even if it has a title? I absolutely love it and can't get the tune out of my head.

mixedwrestlingzone.com/SinnSageVsDuncanPreview.html
  •  

Ronald_Frump

That piano bit?....sorry no idea!
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

sleepinbin

good question. tried running it through tunatic and shazam and got nothing, so its either obscure or original (or my laptop speakers are irredeemably crappy, also a valid option)
  •  

rassleme

You could alway ask the owner.  He used to have his email on the website it was:  [theo @mixedwrestlingzone. com]
  •  

RBAP

It seems to be an original jingle for the producer. YOu have to ask them about it.
  •  

vhailor

•  

crushed4life

AudioTag – If you have a short recording of a song on your computer or your mobile phone, you may use the online music recognition service at AudioTag to figure out the exact name of that song.

You can upload a short audio snippet (or even a whole song) and Audio will try to identify the track title by comparing the audio to its own music database. For best results, you should either take a slice from the middle of the song or upload the whole song and the recognition engine will choose slices randomly by itself.

This can be especially useful if you can record a portion of the song on your mobile device, and then check out the song's information whenever you go online.

http://audiotag.info/index.php
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •