News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Randa Markos vs Karolina Kowalkiewicz

Started by DR, 19-Dec-15, 09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DR

Karolina Kowalkiewicz beats Randa Markos via unanimous decision at UFC Fight Night in Orlando, Florida. What a cutie!

Here are some HQ vidcaps:

•  

Ronald_Frump

It was a good fight. I'm surprised Randa didn't shoot for more takedowns.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

DR

I thought it was over when Randa took her down in the second round, took her back and clamped on that body triangle, but apparently she couldn't do anything more than that.

A great counter by Karolina, after Randa's takedown in the final round, is what won her this fight. A half guard, followed by the full mount and a rain of punches, elbows and knees, and that was it.

Oh, and did I mention that she is quite a cutie.  ;)
  •  

jiminy

She was touted as a potential challenger for Joanna but on the basis of this fight, I don't see her having much of a chance. No real snap in her punches, lazy kicks. Markos is a good scrapper, but a journeywoman when it really comes down to it. Also lost to Penne, subbed by Namajunas on TUF.

At the moment, it's only Gadelha that looks like being a genuine challenger. After that, there is clear water between Joanna and the rest of the division.

Looking forward to Justine Kish's fight in a couple of weeks. Hope she can make a statement.
  •  

Fresh P

Randa became a full time fighter to give us this performance? Yikes. Tristar got her thinking she is a striker, it was horrible to watch.

The fight was hard to watch in the 1st round, I was tempted to fast forward it all the way to the end.

The real shocker for me was Valentina Shevchenko beating Sarah Kaufman on 8 days notice by only using her grappling and throwing hardly any strikes.
My video links will be removed after 30 days
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

DR

•  

voayer

OK, some pics in this topic convinced me to start searching for this fight. And since i have this video for my self, why not share it with the others.  A little late, but maybe some of you still don't have this fight.

[attach=1]
http://dfiles.eu/files/u7utiyzx9
  •