who is the best mixed wrestler in our days?

Started by scissoringlover, 14-Jul-14, 03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrespet

If you add hotness to the equation and since topic is about our days and not these days, Luzia from DWW comes to the top. 
  •  

gh122

How about Goldie? Fantastic accent, dominate personality, gigantic boobs, the face of a model and a pretty good wrestler to boot.
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

wrespet

Ok give more suggestions and let's make a poll. But consider only about wrestling ability. Think you are in a big money competition to pick the mixed wrestler who can beat the most number of guys in this world and nominate your wrestler. Then you'll not blinded by hotness. So gh122, you still nominate Goldie? Is pretty god enough?
  •  

gh122

I believe Goldie is very skilled, she could legit make a ton of guys tap with her legs and smothers. Sure, her small stature might prevent her from outclassing someone like ve ve, but if were really just talking the ability to beat the highest number of men I'd just ignore every wrestler posted and go with any random ms. olympia contestant. Actually that might be an interesting thought, who can defeat more men, a professional female bodybuilder or mixed wrestler.
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

sleeperguy

For me it's hard not to include Keri Spectrum and Lia Labowe as two long standing wrestlers who have consistently delivered quality work over the years.
  •  

wrespet

Quote from: gh122 on 02-Aug-14, 12:30 PM
I believe Goldie is very skilled, she could legit make a ton of guys tap with her legs and smothers. Sure, her small stature might prevent her from outclassing someone like ve ve, but if were really just talking the ability to beat the highest number of men I'd just ignore every wrestler posted and go with any random ms. olympia contestant. Actually that might be an interesting thought, who can defeat more men, a professional female bodybuilder or mixed wrestler.

Pro FBB is always stronger. But just strength would not win a wrestling match. You should find the right combination of strength, size, technical skills, endurance, mental strength, confidence, experience. So I always go for a mixed wrestler. But some one equal or bigger than an average man which is 5'7 and 150 lbs. If you are going for a pro FBB make sure she has wrestled and beat men in competitive matches. It will be embarrassing for yourseles and her if a strong muscular FBB get beaten by a smaller guy in front of the whole world.
  •  

ass kicked by girls

She might not be the most skilled but seems relatively tough, and if we're adding in hotness to the equation then id love to go up against Melanie Memphis and get annihilated by her!

MixedFighter41

It's really a subjective question since we all have different chemistry with different people. Who I had amazing sessions with might not be the same with someone else.
  •  

mixedwrestler23

Wrestling-wise, Venom from England would be the best in the business. She wrestled the top girls (VeVe, Tommi, Ina Black, Mistress Kara...) and she never lost.
  •