News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

If you could wrestle one celebrity, who'd it be?

Started by Judge DR3DD, 17-Oct-12, 03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepinbin

Quote from: RBAP on 18-Oct-12, 04:02 PM
I'm in my forties, and let me tell you 20 years later sex is still on our minds.
That being said, I am partial to strong thighs and pretty faces. The latter smile at me while the former engulf my head...
My favorites are below.

nice choices in there man... especially minka, jennifer lawrence, olivia and sophia... :D

you should take my polls if you havent already, lol :P
  •  

RBAP

Quote from: sleepinbin on 18-Oct-12, 04:33 PM

Done with the Jennifer Lawrence one!

You should do one about celebrity girls fighting each other: Jennifer Lawrence vs. Minka Kelly! Who would facesit the other into oblivion?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: RBAP on 18-Oct-12, 04:48 PM
Quote from: sleepinbin on 18-Oct-12, 04:33 PM

Done with the Jennifer Lawrence one!

You should do one about celebrity girls fighting each other: Jennifer Lawrence vs. Minka Kelly! Who would facesit the other into oblivion?

ah cool, thanks. i feel obliged to urge you to take the rest of 'em too but i don't wanna be a nag lol

now that fem vs fem one is actually an interesting idea to freshen things up! id need to tweak the format a bit but next time im in an inspired mood, i think ill try to lash together on of those :D
  •  

RBAP

Quote from: sleepinbin on 18-Oct-12, 04:59 PM
ah cool, thanks. i feel obliged to urge you to take the rest of 'em too but i don't wanna be a nag lol

You have now been beaten up and humiliated by Olivia Munn, Jessica Biel, Bar Rafaeli, Olivia wilde, Minka Kelly...
Blake Lively, Analynne McCord and Mandy Moore are awaiting their chance!
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: RBAP on 18-Oct-12, 06:07 PM
Quote from: sleepinbin on 18-Oct-12, 04:59 PM

You have now been beaten up and humiliated by Olivia Munn, Jessica Biel, Bar Rafaeli, Olivia wilde, Minka Kelly...
Blake Lively, Analynne McCord and Mandy Moore are awaiting their chance!

hahaha, nice, ill keep the names for a later poll :) cheers! and for the inspiration too :P have some karma!

btw, blake lively is in one of the polls, part five!
  •  

DR

I don't think anybody mentioned Kate Beckinsale. I definitely wouldn't mind being mercilessly scissored by her.
  •  

sleepinbin

•  

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

wrespet

Of cause. If she is in that shinny black dress, it's better
  •  

Grem

One picture should make clear which star it would be in my case.

sleepinbin

aaah yes, wrestling scarlet would be a dream :D
  •  

spiezer

My "only one" favorite changes every now and then, but for the last few years, I'd say Shakira.  Her music videos are stunning (my absolute favorite is "She Wolf"...there is a scene where she's in a cage and slowly arches her back that gets me going EVERY time).  Like she says, her hips don't lie!
  •  

sammy_scuffles

I wouldn't mind choking the heck out of Justin Bieber for that stuff he calls music!  ;D
  •  

rassleme

Quote from: sammy_scuffles on 22-Oct-12, 05:29 AM
I wouldn't mind choking the heck out of Justin Bieber for that stuff he calls music!  ;D

Amen to that!   ;D
  •