News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Rough & Ready

Started by rvaldezwrestling, 04-Nov-15, 07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rvaldezwrestling

Double The Pain Double The Trouble

Poor 19 year old Eddie never thought he would experience the pain he did when dealing with two hot but very strong females Dixon and Roxii. They took turns smothering and scissoring the young lad. There was no mercy for him with these fems and they taunted him and laughed at him. He had no way to get out of this torture. The end came but only after 17 mins of pure fem torture from these two and then came the total K0 ending as he was squeezed into unconsciousness. NOTE: (We actually had to stop filming because the ladies were getting too rough for him and this was his very first time being roughed up by veteran femdoms.)

www.c4s.com/51647
Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

A Crushing Lesson

Windy makes a big mistake and is unfaithful to her boyfriend so he makes sure she pays for it as a hired henchwoman comes into her place and gives her the toughest lesson in pain. Cerise is the hired lady who is very strong and crushes Windy in various painful holds such as bodyscissors which showcase her huge tree trunk thighs that seemly flatten Windy's abs releasing the air of her lungs. As Windy gasps and fights to survive the onslaught Cerise adds breast smothers, sit downs on Windy's body with full weight, and also skull crushers which cause much agony to Windy leaving her virtually lifeless in the end. The pain and suffering doesn't end for nearly 20 mins but then Cerise carries out and away her victim. We are not sure Windy will be back after this ordeal.

www.c4s.com/51647
Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Shauna Beats Down On Ray

Well known Femdom Goddess Shauna Ryanne gives Ray a beat down lesson using a barrage of kicks and punches and wearing him down with scissors and jujitsu holds. She is very rough and has been known for her roughness throughout the years giving many men beat downs in sessions and on camera. She also known for her chokes and head scissors as she also has K0d quite a few men over time. Ray will be no different as he endures the pain for 15 mins until he can't take anymore and is put to sleep and posed on with Shauna putting all of her weight on him while he is K0d. Expect no mercy from Shauna anytime she gets to vent out her frustrations on a male.

ww.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Amber Red's Bratty Beatdown

Amber Red comes for some payback from a previous beating Bob gave her.  She puts on some MMA gear and gives him a beatdown he won't soon forget.  She starts off with some punches and kicks to warm up, setting him up for a knee to the balls.  He sinks to his knees and a hard kick to his kidneys knocks him face down on the mat.  Amber then starts to punish him with tight chokes, strong unbreakable scissors, and more punches.  She uses tight rear naked chokes to wear him down. From an armbar she elbows and punches his balls making him groan in pain.  She continues to work him over with many punches to the belly, ball shots, scissors and kicks, trash talking him all the time.  She punched his belly so hard and so many times he had bruises later that night.  After she's punished him enough, Amber traps him in standing rear naked chokes, takes him to his knees and then tightens the hold until he passes out.  A fine KO victory for new girl Amber Red.  She enjoyed every minute of beating up a man and we're sure she'll come back and continue her winning ways.

www.c4s.com/51647
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Kendall vs Evangeline

These two have fought before in a previous battle with some hard body strikes and suffocating holds. Kendall really was trying to win and she dominated most of the match up but behind the scenes she quit and this was her last match due to a broken rib. Never the less she triumphed over Evangeline using her toughness and skills to smother her to the point where Evangeline lost a lot of her energy. Loads of body shots and strikes as well but watching this you knew already who the victor was.

www.c4s.com/51647
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Bree's Ball Crushing Beatdown

Bree was annoyed by Bob when he touched her body like some kind of perv. She teaches him a long hard lesson with her scissors and ball busting techniques. She even smothered his face with her crotch. She chokes with her hands as well as her feet and also grinds her feet into his crotch at times. She had no mercy and she seemed to have had a bad day and was taking it out on Bob. Too bad for him its gonna be a long day after she is done with him. Aside from her attitude you can tell she enjoys hurting him so perhaps she this is her way of relieving stress.

www.c4s.com/51647
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Mutiny vs Leena

A very exciting competitive match between Leena and well known French Canadian Mutiny. They go at it topless and thongs only but they still bring the fight to each other but look much sexier doing it. It goes on for nearly 15 mins until one lady locks in a Triangle and gets her a one point over the other lady making her the winner.

www.c4s.com/51647
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Evonn

She has a serious attitude and frankly she has to release some anger on some annoying male victims. She beats one up with a barrage of punches and kicks before tying him up. The second guy she catches off guard and knocks him down very easily to where she locks on her dangerous thighs around his neck and its a long hard squeeze before she decides to mount him and press on his throat with her shin bone putting him to sleep permanently. Never mess with pissed off young feisty lady. However no one actually picked on her to where they deserved a beating in this clip but they got one anyhow.

www.c4s.com/51647
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Vika Destroys Tracy

These Amazons don't like one another and Vika just happens to be the meaner of the two. They start out and Vika makes sure she gets the upper hand as she cheats and this is no longer a wrestling so but a beatdown for Tracy. Vika rips Tracy's clothes off while attacking her breast and pussy as she has Tracy secured between her thighs. Loads of bodyscissors and headscissors used by Vika and she had nor showed no mercy what so ever. Tracy did manage to her licks in but only for a few mins until got back in control and decided to finish Tracy using her Reverse Fig 4 Headscissors and it was Lights Out for Tracy.

www.c4s.com/51647
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Regan Beat Down on Bob

Regan was challenged by Bob and he taunted her expecting her not to be as tough as he thought she would be. He was wrong and after it was said and done he suffered greatly from the beating she gave him. She made sure to add ball busting and ball grabbing to his beating. She smothered him under her ass while pounding on his body with taunts and laughter. When he was stood up she punched him and kicked him multiple times. It seemed like no end to his beating but it did last just over 20 mins and then she finished him with a guillotine choke making sure she squeezed until he was finally sleeping.

www.c4s.com/51647
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Sarah Brooke Destroys Remi

Remi hasn't been wrestling in quite some time and so she really gets way over her head with Sarah Brooke as Sarah is known for her brutal ways. Remi finds out real quick and gets the beating of her life. From head and body scissors to slaps to the body and stomach punches and even nipple and crotch torture. Remi was in agony the whole time and could not defend herself against Sarah thus suffered this entire match. Sarah didn't let up the 18 mins of devastation she put upon Remi and eventually Remi ends up K0d as Sarah chokes Remi using her weight and forearms pressed against Remi's throat and its over for Remi. An exciting one sided catfight beating for sure as Sarah doesn't disappoint.

www.c4s.com/51647/17234668
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Mia Destroys Malice   

Veteran Mia completely controls and dominates Malice quickly overpowering the smaller black girl with her size and strength.  Mia tortures and humiliates her victim with one brutal hold after the next, never giving Malice a chance to recover.  It doesn't take long for their bras to come off leaving their luscious breasts exposed.  Mia took advantage of by squeezing and clawing Malice's boobs whenever she wanted to inflict pain.  Malice suffers through a barrage of shoulder-wrenching surfboard holds, tight schoolgirl pins, brutal head and body scissors, vicious camel clutches and some crotch claws. Mia even choked Malice with her own bra.  All Malice could do was suffer, gasping and groaning in pain.  Mia finally closes her powerful thighs in a reverse head scissors and squeezes until Malice passes out.  A total domination and destruction of the young black girl. 

www.c4sale.com/51647/17354782
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Tracy Beats Up Regan (Topless)

Amazon Tracy shows no mercy as she beats up on Regan in this battle of woman against woman.  Tracy towers over Regan and right from the start she uses her long, strong legs to trap Regan in painful, inescapable body and head scissors.  Regan struggles to get free and all she gets for her efforts is more pain and humiliation.  It doesn't take long for Tracy to take Regan's bra off exposing her luscious breasts.  Tracy mixes in HOM with her scissors holds taking Regan's breath away.  In a move you have to see, Tracy traps Regan in a sitting lotus hold and reaches her long arms around Regan to pinch her nipples and claw at her breasts.  Regan gets her hair pulled, her pussy punched and clawed, camel-clutched, chocked with Tracy's bra and Tracy's large foot crushing her throat.  Throughout, Regan's squeals, moans and cries of pain are real as Tracy puts on a real display of dominance, enjoying every yell and squeal of pain from Regan.  Towards the end, Tracy wraps her long thighs around Regan's head is a reverse head scissors and punishes her pussy with punches and claws.  You must see to Tracy trap Regan against the wall with her foot on Regan's throat and still manages to punch her belly and breast. Finally, Tracy ends Regan's misery and suffering by setting her up for a pile-driver K0.  Tracy hits a quick victory pose over her beaten opponent and walks off, leaving Regan lying unconscious on the mat.

www.c4s.com/51647/17491100

Contact me by IM here and get a 25% discount on any clip from any of my stores.

Domination Divas:  www.c4s.com/60925
Fetish Adventures:  www.c4s.com/10645
Grappling Gals:  www.c4s.com/28308
Rough N Ready:  www.c4s.com/51647
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Sarah Brooke Destroys Malice

Malice is new and didn't know what the heck she was getting into when she took on Sarah Brooke which was a big mistake because Sarah is known for kicking ass in catfights. There was no turning back once these locked up. It was one sided terrible beating Malice takes by Sarah as Sarah slaps, scissors, punches and even abuses Malice's crotch and breasts. Malice to her credit did talk some trash back to Sarah throughout her beating but it only pissed off Sarah to hurt her more. There won't be any mercy from Sarah as she has none for any of her victims and too bad for Malice she will feel Sarah's wraith.

http://c4s.com/51647/17487628

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Wenona Destroys Regan

Regan faces Wenona in this one-sided match.  Regan is a good fighter but she's no match for the bigger, stronger and far more experienced Wenona.  Confident in her abilities, Wenona has her way with Regan.   Wenona tortures and destroys Regan with scissor holds, chokes and face sits.  Regan tries to resist but her struggles, gasps for air and begging "No!  No! No!" fall on Wenona's deaf ears. Early on Wenona removes Regan's bra chokes her with it, then squeezes her breasts and pinches her nipples.  You can tell it hurts and Regan doesn't like it at all.  Not that it did her any good.   Regan to her credit took the painful abuse Wenona dished out.  Wenona was almost nonchalant, moving deliberately from painful hold to painful hold.  At one point, Wenona puts Regan to sleep with a wicked full weight reverse face sit.  Wenona walks away leaving Regan out cold on the mats.  But a few moments later Wenona returns and wakes up Regan with double titty twists.  What follows is more abuse by Wenona on the young, black beauty.  Face sits, scissors, butt spanking, crotch abuse that has Regan screaming in pain, belly punching.  Finally, Wenona has had her fun really working over Regan's boobs and crotch, totally dominating and destroying Regan and she puts her back to sleep with a front face scissors.

www.c4sale.com/51647/17552812

•