News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Private Messages

Started by charon, 14-Aug-15, 06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charon

Is is possible to see via the members list, all postings and new topics started, by members U/Name ?  This is possible in "That Other Forum" and can prove very useful when trying to find items .
  •  

charon

Is it possible to send another forum member a private message through the forum ( not an email ).  Also is it possible to see a full list of members ?
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: charon on 24-Sep-15, 12:02 PM
Is it possible to send another forum member a private message through the forum ( not an email ). 

Yes, there's an option on a members profile, or, under their details on a post there's a little speech-bubble icon you can click

QuoteAlso is it possible to see a full list of members ?

No.
  •  

wrestling_pi

I thought members -> view member list was a list of members?  Of course - it's in pages so not a one stop shop list.
  •  

charon

I asked the above question in August and though read over 90 times, I did not receive an answer.  Surely someone from admin must know the answer.  I would find this facility very useful to avoid reposts.  Please, somebody answer the question if possible.
  •  

ivyhill

Did you not get your answer in another thread you started?
http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=2625.0
  •  

sleepinbin

•  

charon

ivyhill, an answer to my question may well have been given, but I can honestly say that I don't recall ever seeing it.  I am thus still ignorant of a response to my question.  Sorry, but that is the case.
  •  

ivyhill

Quote from: charon on 23-Oct-15, 07:27 PM
ivyhill, an answer to my question may well have been given, but I can honestly say that I don't recall ever seeing it.  I am thus still ignorant of a response to my question.  Sorry, but that is the case.
That's unfortunate!
  •  

charon

ivyhill,  Is the above response supposed to be a stab at humour ?  What is your problem ?  I asked a very reasonable question, in a very reasonable manner that is totally undeserving of of your sarcastic, unhelpful reply.  Since joining this forum, I have contributed often, insulted or belittled no other forum member and generally observed all rules to the best of my ability.  To receive such a glib reply from somebody who goes by the grandiloquent epithet of "Global Moderator", quite frankly dismays me.
  •  

ivyhill

Quote from: charon on 23-Oct-15, 09:02 PM
ivyhill,  Is the above response supposed to be a stab at humour ?  What is your problem ?  I asked a very reasonable question, in a very reasonable manner that is totally undeserving of of your sarcastic, unhelpful reply.  Since joining this forum, I have contributed often, insulted or belittled no other forum member and generally observed all rules to the best of my ability.  To receive such a glib reply from somebody who goes by the grandiloquent epithet of "Global Moderator", quite frankly dismays me.
You are a known troublemaker at the "other" forum Bonnie4444. Your crap will not be tolerated at this forum. This is your only warning. Be quiet and move on or I will not hesitate to ban you in a heartbeat - End of story!!!
  •